Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

I believe Blue Fire and Fusion Flare are pretty much there on Reshiram's moveset, since those are its signature moves. Charizard on the other hand will probably know
    -Flamethrower
    -Seismic Toss/Sky Drop (Not saying that it will happen, just putting that there, because it can happen)
    -Dragon Tail
    -Blast Burn?

It's the exact same as other users. xD

I wonder how will Charizard return and meet Ash. Will Liza be in the Kanto Fair showing some Charizards? Will Oak give Ash Charizard's pokeball because Charizard visited Oak cause he missed Ash? Will Ash call upon Charizard for something that happens in this episode (maybe Ash see some trainers with Charizards in the Kanto fair and decide to see his old friend again)?
    Will it be a surprise for Ash, or will it be him who calls Charizard?
    And, knowing Charizard will be in the movie 16 too, will he stay with Ash after the TP conflict ends at least till around the time the movie airs?
    Well, those are all questions that I'm asking myself, what do you think?

Why would Liza show up when she wasn't there the last 3 times Charizard showed up?

I'm guessing since Unova is farther away than Kanto was to Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    But it's been confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    3 weeks and it has been confirmed.

http://i.imgur.com/RRVvcCm.png
    No, no, no, no, no! It's been confirmed that Charizard comes back, yes; but Thriller asked if it came back in this episode, and that hasn't been confirmed.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    No, no, no, no, no! It's been confirmed that Charizard comes back, yes; but Thriller asked if it came back in this episode, and that hasn't been confirmed.
    Yes it was. This episodes says "Charizard vs Dragonite" in the damn title. We know that this season ends in episode 14, this is episode 8. Where else would Charizard appear? Why the hell would this be a random Charizard who is fighting Dragonite only for Ash's to appear in the next episode? Seriously, stop saying nonesenses.

So it still hasn't been confirmed? That's strange. I wonder why the last 20 pages have been about Ash's Charizard and all the new moves it'll have then. I mean someone actually said that the scans/images mentioned Charizard returning in this episode; did they lie or am I missing out on a vital piece of information here?

It's very obvious that the Charizard battling Dragonite is Ash's Charizard.

The way the information is displayed however would seem to imply a two parter.

Both this episode and the following episode seems to be about Charizard battling against Dragonite, judging by the 3/14 in the words.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Yes it was. This episodes says "Charizard vs Dragonite" in the damn title. We know that this season ends in episode 14, this is episode 8. Where else would Charizard appear? Why the hell would this be a random Charizard who is fighting Dragonite only for Ash's to appear in the next episode? Seriously, stop saying nonesenses.
    It has not been blatantly stated that this is his Charizard. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. But I've not seen anything to specifically tell me that this is his. Just because "Charizard" is in the title doesn't mean it's his. A Charizard that wasn't Ash's appeared previously in the anime right before Ash's returned, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So it still hasn't been confirmed? That's strange. I wonder why the last 20 pages have been about Ash's Charizard and all the new moves it'll have then. I mean someone actually said that the scans/images mentioned Charizard returning in this episode; did they lie or am I missing out on a vital piece of information here?
    As far as I've seen, it isn't confirmed. I'm not trying to instigate anything with anyone, but we don't have proof...
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's very obvious that the Charizard battling Dragonite is Ash's Charizard.

The way the information is displayed however would seem to imply a two parter.

Both this episode and the following episode seems to be about Charizard battling against Dragonite, judging by the 3/14 in the words.
    Whether it's Ash's or not, I'll be extremely pleased if the Kanto Festival is more than one episode. Wasn't the Twinleaf Festival more than one? I know that wasn't a regional festival, but it was a festival nonetheless.

Edit: It was three (A Faux Oak Finish, Historical Mystery Tour, and Challenging a Towering Figure). So, I'm happy that this one will most likely be two.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 14th February 2013 at 9:53 PM.

I'm just gonna wait for the episode... but I'm loling at all these people getting worked up about this. Seriously, if this turns out not to be Ash's Charizard, I'm not the one who'll be whining
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm just gonna wait for the episode... but I'm loling at all these people getting worked up about this. Seriously, if this turns out not to be Ash's Charizard, I'm not the one who'll be whining
    I hope you're not talking about me, because I was just defending someone.

xD Let me just put this out here so no one puts words in my mouth: I will be perfectly fine if it is his or if it isn't his. I'm not a huge Charizard fan, so as I said, I'll be happy either way.

I hope you're not talking about me, because I was just defending someone.

xD Let me just put this out here so no one puts words in my mouth: I will be perfectly fine if it is his or if it isn't his. I'm not a huge Charizard fan, so as I said, I'll be happy either way.
    Nope, talking about the people thinking this is indeed 100% Ash's one and only Charizard
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Really people... I don't want to discuss this anymore. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but at this point, I think all this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxusPsr30N0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffn6yJ28eE8
    http://www.deviantart.com/download/3...pp-d5nzsz9.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/episoden2.jpg
    http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/UYEAS8frjkM/mqdefault.jpg
    http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...84787657_n.jpg
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/FxusPsr30N0/0.jpg
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...W59e_k0VCT4UoY
    http://i.imgur.com/pw2aBuW.jpg
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1379/dragonwmo.png
    http://i.imgur.com/RRVvcCm.png

Add to the fact that this arc will only last 14 episodes, and this is episode 8.
    Plus, someone already translate the full scan and it talks about Charizard's return and has another picture of Charizard in the Johto league.
    This, for me, a normal human being gifted with reason and common sense, is enough proof and evidence that this is Ash's Charizard that we are talking about.

Oh for the love of god!!

Please explain to me why a random Charizard would appear here and the NEXT episode Ash's comes back??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I will be perfectly fine if it is his or if it isn't his. I'm not a huge Charizard fan, so as I said, I'll be happy either way.
    Yea, this is pretty much me.

But, I am wondering how Charizard will appear if this one is Ash's. If he flew, then that's one like trip.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh for the love of god!!

Please explain to me why a random Charizard would appear here and the NEXT episode Ash's comes back??
    People are still drinking the waters of De Nile.

Oh for the love of god charizard had better win.

Oh for the love of god!!

I NEVER said it wasn't Ash's. Don't put words in my mouth, please. I only stated that we don't know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    People are still drinking the waters of De Nile.

Oh for the love of god charizard had better win.
    Yepp. It's all denial. *Insert sarcasm here* Once again, I only said that we don't know FOR SURE that it's his. I'll be perfectly happy either way. Kthanksbai.

I NEVER said it wasn't Ash's. Don't put words in my mouth, please. I only stated that we don't know for sure.

Yepp. It's all denial. *Insert sarcasm here* Once again, I only said that we don't know FOR SURE that it's his. I'll be perfectly happy either way. Kthanksbai.
    Did you read the bottom part of what I said?? Do you seriously believe that would happen??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Did you read the bottom part of what I said?? Do you seriously believe that would happen??
    I did read it, no I don't believe that particular scenario would happen, and I also haven't seen anything that states that Ash's comes back in the episode after this one. I know it's most likely Ash's, but all I was saying was that we didn't know for sure.. Sheesh.

I did read it, no I don't believe that particular scenario would happen, and I also haven't seen anything that states that Ash's comes back in the episode after this one. I know it's most likely Ash's, but all I was saying was that we didn't know for sure.. Sheesh.
    Um we know the Dragonite vs Charizard stuff continues in the next episode.

For the same reason that a Gible appeared and was captured by a recurring character a dozen episodes before Ash caught his Gible: hype? The only real difference here would be the shorter amount of time between appearances, but since Episode N is a short arc to begin with, that could easily be overlooked. I'm not saying that it has to be someone else's Charizard; I just feel that anything could happen at this point and I'm prepared for it.

For the same reason that a Gible appeared and was captured by a recurring character a dozen episodes before Ash caught his Gible: hype? The only real difference here would be the shorter amount of time between appearances, but since Episode N is a short arc to begin with, that could easily be overlooked. I'm not saying that it has to be someone else's Charizard; I just feel that anything could happen at this point and I'm prepared for it.
    1 freaking episode is so not the same thing -_-...
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 15th February 2013 at 1:58 AM.

I freaking episode is so not the same thing -_-...
    I just don't see a problem with Iris battling a COTD or something like that in a fun, small tournament in this episode and having a sweet and sad reunion in the next episode...

No one notice the red eyes on Dragonite? Looks like it got taken control of by Team Plasma. Good, I don't need to see anymore Ash vs Iris debates. Well, it'll probably happen but great Arceus, it'd be worse if the battle actually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    No one notice the red eyes on Dragonite? Looks like it got taken control of by Team Plasma. Good, I don't need to see anymore Ash vs Iris debates. Well, it'll probably happen but great Arceus, it'd be worse if the battle actually happens.
    Team Plasma infiltrating and trying to take over the Kanto Festival? That could be interesting. Lol, but I think it's most likely from confusion or something along those lines. Maybe it learns Outrage or something. We all know Axew won't use it again.

Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast