Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Hey look, it's ASH'S CHARIZARD! I'm in shock. :P

No but seriously, haha, Ash and Iris seem surprised. xD
    I knew Tomoika would get it right, a fiery background too. That's so like him.

I like how Iwane also remembered Kairyu is suppose to be taller than Lizardon who is around 5'00 compared to that towering Dragon-type that is 7'00.

They both look like testosterone-filled, powerhouse Dragons ready to box. I really like that, I guess they become friendly buds after Lizardon helps free him of TP. Iris and Satoshi are all just like 0_0;; Those two can go off and be badass together XD

Yes!!!! This picture made my day. This episode will be exciting. So Charizard and Dragonite starts as rivals, and later on they somehow become best buds. So that might be another proof that Charizard will stay on the cast even after the TP thing is over, untill the time the movie, where Charizard appears too, airs.
    Best Wishes, you are doing it so well.

Lol Charizard looks pregnant xD.

Alright Kira, come and argue it's not confirmed to be Ash's still, we're waiting .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This is one of those times when they draw Charizard in a ridiculous way. I hope the look gets better in the episode. And by the way, can somebody please tell me the exact place where this picture was found? I went to TV-Tokyo and I didn't find it.

Haha Finally an episode to really get excited about! Charizard, oak, and Draginite as well as a bttle between 2 of the modt epic kanto mons ever made!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/BW116

Bulbapedia says it's Ash's Charizard now. I hope this episode is as good as I think it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/BW116

Bulbapedia says it's Ash's Charizard now. I hope this episode is as good as I think it will be.
    im sure ur not the only one who hopes this episodes is great

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Haha Finally an episode to really get excited about! Charizard, oak, and Draginite as well as a bttle between 2 of the modt epic kanto mons ever made!
    Wait, where's Porygon in this episode! :O
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    wait theres going to be a Gyrados in this episode xP

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Alright Kira, come and argue it's not confirmed to be Ash's still, we're waiting .
    She probably would :P

Charizard looks epic! XD

Yeah it looks like this latest picture is from a magazine of some kind. Can anybody confirm that
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Man.... I miss Charizard's old design :| He looks weird in all these images
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Where is the Manga scan

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Man.... I miss Charizard's old design :| He looks weird in all these images
    I agree, unfortunately it's just the Best Wishes design of things now.

It can be noted especially with the contrast to the Snow Way Out Flashback and actual episode.

Well, it's about darn time. It's interesting to see them feuding already, that's what I wanted from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, it's about darn time. It's interesting to see them feuding already, that's what I wanted from the start.
    Lurking this thread, I'd have to say that I agree. However in other places, I've detecting that some people are going to be really upset at the animator if dragonite were to win this fight. But that was my observation. (Feuds between Pokemon have always been cool in my book)
    岩根雅明=♡

Lol, I don't remember the last time charizard was overweight, he must have eaten one two many emolgas, those dang things keep stealing his apples
    Jokes aside, does anyone find it strange how in the opening/ending not sure which it was that Charizard and Dragonite seem to be best pals yet in that image they look as they are about to rip each other apart. I saw an earlier post mentioning team plasma in relation with Dragonite and Charizard but I really don't know if that is true.
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

Quote Originally Posted by divinepokemonXZ View Post

Lol, I don't remember the last time charizard was overweight, he must have eaten one two many emolgas, those dang things keep stealing his apples
    Jokes aside, does anyone find it strange how in the opening/ending not sure which it was that Charizard and Dragonite seem to be best pals yet in that image they look as they are about to rip each other apart. I saw an earlier post mentioning team plasma in relation with Dragonite and Charizard but I really don't know if that is true.
    It's probably just a bad draw scene. He's likely gonna look better in the episode itself. And the Plasma thing comes from a scan showing Dragonite with red eyes (like the ones Pikachu and Axew had when controlled by Plasma), and Charizard fighting him with Dragon Tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Lurking this thread, I'd have to say that I agree. However in other places, I've detecting that some people are going to be really upset at the animator if dragonite were to win this fight. But that was my observation. (Feuds between Pokemon have always been cool in my book)
    Add me to that list. However, I think a tie is acceptable. But I really want Charizard to win. If Dragonite is controlled by Plasma in their fight and Charizard has to snap him out of the confusion, the most likely scenario would be Charizard beating Dragonite.

Eww @ the last page of Charizard fawning. Get a room.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Eww @ the last page of Charizard fawning. Get a room.
    Charizard doesn't need to be flattered by us in order to be the God he is.
    XD
    Not but seriously, this is acting as an "Official Charizard thread" right now, so if you don't like Charizard, save yourself the
    displeasure and avoid entering here.
    If you decide to enter, be aware that you'll find these kind of comments all the time.

Charizard doesn't need to be flattered by us in order to be the God he is.
    XD
    Not but seriously, this is acting as an "Official Charizard thread" right now, so if you don't like Charizard, save yourself the
    displeasure and avoid entering here.

If you decide to enter, be aware that you'll find these kind of comments all the time.
    If Shneak doesn't like Lizardon he/she should be able to express themselves freely. I like Lizardon but some that don't shouldn't be excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    If Shneak doesn't like Lizardon he/she should be able to express themselves freely. I like Lizardon but some that don't shouldn't be excluded.
    I fully agree with you, in fact that's why I said: "If you decide to enter, be aware that you'll find these kind of comments all the time."
    He can enter and say whatever he thinks, but he has to be aware that the majority here likes Charizard. I mean, I wouldn't enter to a thread where all the people hate a pokemon I love, or love a pokemon I hate (although I don't really hate any pokemon, just don't like the Ice Cream). I wouldn't like that, that's why I warn him. xD

I'm wondering how Dragonite will get controlled? It must be the same way how Pikachu and Axew did, but why only Dragonite? Maybe there's more Pokemon being controlled and Dragonite's the only one being shown now. :/

I fully agree with you, in fact that's why I said: "If you decide to enter, be aware that you'll find these kind of comments all the time."
    He can enter and say whatever he thinks, but he has to be aware that the majority here likes Charizard. I mean, I wouldn't enter to a thread where all the people hate a pokemon I love, or love a pokemon I hate. I wouldn't like that, that's why I warn him. xD
    I would. ._. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm wondering how Dragonite will get controlled? It must be the same way how Pikachu and Axew did, but why only Dragonite? Maybe there's more Pokemon being controlled and Dragonite's the only one being shown now. :/

I would. ._. xD
    Oh, maybe just to defend it or something. Yeah maybe. But that wasn't the point anyways xD.
    ----------------------------------
    I really wonder how will Charizard return. Oak? Ash call him? Appears by himself? I don't know, I hope there is a good story about his return.

Oh, maybe just to defend it or something. Yeah maybe. But that wasn't the point anyways xD.
    What other point was there? ._.

Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast