Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Hey look, it's ASH'S CHARIZARD! I'm in shock. :P

No but seriously, haha, Ash and Iris seem surprised. xD
    Is it just me? Or is that Ash and Iris's pokemon seem to have a relationship to one another (excluding Excadrill). First Axew and Scraggy being BFF's, Snivy and Emolga getting into fights with each other, now Charizard and Dragonite are being rivals? Anyway I knew it was gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Is it just me? Or is that Ash and Iris's pokemon seem to have a relationship to one another (excluding Excadrill). First Axew and Scraggy being BFF's, Snivy and Emolga getting into fights with each other, now Charizard and Dragonite are being rivals? Anyway I knew it was gonna happen.
    I never really thought of it that way. That's some good trivia.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Don't worry, they won't stay rivals for a long time, I'm sure of it. They look in good sync in the new ending.
    Oh yeah, where the scan come from ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 16th February 2013 at 12:02 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Taking Bellyzard to a new level. XD

I really hope that it's just an awkward frame.

Really as my guess the Charizard had grown when we last saw him

LOL at Pikachu holding on for dear life XD

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This new scan shows both Dragonite and Charizard with fire in their eyes, they're obviously threatened by each other as powerhouses.. It's not TP, it's just they're inner fighters coming out when shown a decent opponent.
    No, the scan referred to was the one showing a picture from the next episode (BWS2EN-9). It shows Dragonite with blatant mind-controlled glowing red eyes, not fiery eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I like how Pikachus sitting on Charizards shoulder.

I wonder how this rivalry comes about. Does one do something to annoy the other or do they just take an instant dislike to each other
    It will just be a case of bruised egos going at it. They are both used to being powerhouses seeing a potential threat to the other naturally they would be at odds. Kinda like Charzard vs Scyther but on a bigger scale and more badass. xD
    Last edited by J Ken; 16th February 2013 at 3:01 PM.

I'm so glad Charizard is back, man the animation looks odd though but still =]
    Really does look like will have some sort of rivalry between Charizard and Dragonite, I hope it doesn't cause troubles with the fandom if one or the other wins.
    However, since it seems like Dragonite might be under Team Plasma's controll in this episode, maybe it won't be a real fight.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I like how Iwane also remembered Kairyu is suppose to be taller than Lizardon who is around 5'00 compared to that towering Dragon-type that is 7'00.
    Im surprised actually that Charizard isnt taller? Pokedex says 5'7"? If that was it when it went to the Valley, and now its definitely taller than Charla, itd be quite a bit taller?

Charizard looks gross, this rivalry looks interesting to say the least though.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

2 and a half weeks can't pass any faster!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Haha Finally an episode to really get excited about! Charizard, oak, and Draginite as well as a bttle between 2 of the modt epic kanto mons ever made!
    I'm not excited , I'm afraid !
    Charizard purpose is this episode might be becoming a punching bag to show Dragonite's greatness.
    This episode's quality depend on Charizard's victory or defect !
    We already seen how great a Sane or Insane Dragonite is compare to Charizard .
    Both in Orange Island & Jotho.
    Now , We want to see how Powerful a Charizard could be against a Dragonite .
    But , Ash-fan has no value to Pokemon Writer & They just love humiliating Ash .

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Charizard purpose is this episode might be becoming a punching bag to show Dragonite's greatness.
    If that actually happens, I'm gonna sue the writers for psychological damage.
    Anyway, I don't see that happening, Dragonite becoming a punching bag for Charizard it's more likely. But I don't think that'll happen neither.
    The most likely scenario would be Dragonite getting under Plasma control and Charizard fighting him to snap him out.

Yes, Charizard has had a bad track record against Dragonites... In fact I only think I know one time he lost to a Dragonite...

But hey, I still believe Charizard is going to beat Dragonite by some means. You can say Dragonite will beat Charizard and that's fine. That's your opinion and you can have it.

My take is that Charizard will win thanks to Dragon Tail or something. Hopefully this match will be a good one.

Inb4 TeamRocket Plasma interrupts the battle. I wonder what the circumstances of Charizard's return will be? Will Oak just have him as display and it just happens to be Ash's? Or will Charizard randomly fly because of the Kanto fair, and he figured Ash would be there?
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 16th February 2013 at 5:24 PM.

am i the only one waiting for iris to stfu about ash being a kid when she sees ash's charizard?
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    am i the only one waiting for iris to stfu about ash being a kid when she sees ash's charizard?
    Highly unlikely, Iris doesn't call Ash a kid because of his team but because of his childish behavior.

Will you guys chill about that? You all complain constantly about how he's an idiot and a ******* for doing something every episode, she doesn't mean it in a fundamentally wrong manner anyway.

I think she doesn't do it enough (no joke). There are worse phrases.

Here's hoping Charizard wins.
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 16th February 2013 at 5:47 PM.

Welcome back dude!
    I am afraid they would toss charizard under the bus to glorify draginite like they did mamoswine but its better to have tried and failed than never to try at all.
    She wouldn't stop even if Ash turned 18 and became a master.

Welcome back dude!
    I am afraid they would toss charizard under the bus to glorify draginite like they did mamoswine but its better to have tried and failed than never to try at all.

She wouldn't stop even if Ash turned 18 and became a master.
    But I rather like if they doesn't try at all.
    But again its a anime so Charizard victory depend on writer .
    Charizard is the only pokemon that come close to a Dragonite .
    If Writer want to glorify Iris's Dragonite then they should try other fish but they better live Charizard along .
    It been 7 year since Charizard last appearance and the last thing I hate to see is that Charizard being some punching Bag for Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Yes, Charizard has had a bad track record against Dragonites... In fact I only think I know one time he lost to a Dragonite...

But hey, I still believe Charizard is going to beat Dragonite by some means. You can say Dragonite will beat Charizard and that's fine. That's your opinion and you can have it.

My take is that Charizard will win thanks to Dragon Tail or something. Hopefully this match will be a good one.
    Hello , You know how the current series is like !
    Writer won't let Ash win against anyone unless they are forced too !
    Last edited by vodor; 16th February 2013 at 6:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Charizard looks gross, this rivalry looks interesting to say the least though.
    The image doesn't make him look good at all, but we haven't seen him fully yet. Stop bashing before we have anything to base it from.

Besides, his appearance in the Opening looks awesome?

But I rather like if they doesn't try at all.
    But again its a anime so Charizard victory depend on writer .
    Charizard is the only pokemon that come close to a Dragonite .
    If Writer want to glorify Iris's Dragonite then they should try other fish but they better live Charizard along .
    It been 7 year since Charizard last appearance and the last thing I hate to see is that Charizard being some punching Bag for Dragonite.
    He did learn dragon tail though. Dragonite's multiscale only works on ice.

He did learn dragon tail though. Dragonite's multiscale only works on ice.
    True he gets pwned by 2x effective moves. Like against Krookodile and Druddigon.

Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast