Page 64 of 113 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Looks weaker for some reason... ah well ^_^ it's nice to still see it
    Of course it has to be weak, Charizard doesn't want to burst him into flames xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I'm betting Charizard feels pissed that Ash didn't even think about calling him over for the league.

Few things to wonder about.

1. How will Ash's other pokemon react to Charizard.
    2. Will iris and cilan question Ash as to why he didn't use such a powerful pokemon in the unova league, wonder what his excuse will be this time.
    3. What will N do when he realises Ash has ALOT more pokemon than he realises...

I wonder how long this battle will be? I mean, they have the Kanto festival stuff, the Charmander performance/Poke Center stuff, Charizard's arrival, flashbacks, AND a battle? Uhh...

Also wondering where this battle will take place?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I wonder how long this battle will be? I mean, they have the Kanto festival stuff, the Charmander performance/Poke Center stuff, Charizard's arrival, flashbacks, AND a battle? Uhh...

In the sky. :P

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3969362.jpg

Oh man, they look pissed. This ep is gonna be good.
    These need to be translated:
    What are Ghetsis and Achroma saying?
    Satoshi's reactions to Lizardon
    Kairyu's dialogs(?)
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Few things to wonder about.

1. How will Ash's other pokemon react to Charizard.
    2. Will iris and cilan question Ash as to why he didn't use such a powerful pokemon in the unova league, wonder what his excuse will be this time.
    3. What will N do when he realises Ash has ALOT more pokemon than he realises...
    1. Apparently they aren't caring about it that much, Dragonite will have a reaction otherwise I don't see anything else.
    2. That won't be touched most likelly, just like Hikari and Haruka didn't know Satoshi had all those old pokemon apparently.
    3. Hum again if Iris and Dent aren't going to be told that, obviously N won't and I don't think thats important at all, N knows Pokemon trainrs capture a lot of pokemon.

Looks like it might be the Pokemon center since they are already there because of Charmander. It also looks like the battle is at nighttime. I know the time doesn't really matter but we don't get that many battles at night.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

This is gonna be one of those in and out consistency episodes for Charizard... he looks different in all three images :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    3. Hum again if Iris and Dent aren't going to be told that, obviously N won't and I don't think thats important at all, N knows Pokemon trainrs capture a lot of pokemon.
    I recall when Ash told him what his goal was in his debut episode, he didn't exactly seem thrilled about it, if he found out how many pokemon Ash really had that might be what gets them into thier fight a few episodes later.

Though one more thing I wouldn't be suprised is, if he ends up calling Oak out like he did to Juniper in the games regarding the pokedex.

I recall when Ash told him what his goal was in his debut episode, he didn't exactly seem thrilled about it, if he found out how many pokemon Ash really had that might be what gets them into thier fight a few episodes later.

Though one more thing I wouldn't be suprised is, if he ends up calling Oak out like he did to Juniper in the games regarding the pokedex.
    If N see's oak's lab, he would probably have a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If N see's oak's lab, he would probably have a fit.
    and if he met Infernape he'd likely have a heart attack after what Paul did to the thing, but i digress.

but since Oak is here i wouldn't be suprised if he's given a lecture from N that was given to Juniper in the games.

I'll lol so hard if Ash reveals Charizards backstory to N and the others. I don't wan to see poor N burst into flames after hearing that a Pokemon could have died 3 times for the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    In the sky. :P
    Well...duh. :P

I mean where? Outside the Poke'Center is the forest? On a battle field? It does look like the battle is potentially taking place at night, but with all the other stuff going on...I wonder how long the battle will last.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 20th February 2013 at 7:44 AM.

Well...duh. :P

I mean where? Outside the Poke'Center is the forest? On a battle field? It does look like the battle is potentially taking place at night, but with all the other stuff going on...I wonder how long the battle will last.
    That was the joke. :P

It could be anywhere near the Kanto Festival. I'd say on a battlefield at the festival, after Iris and Ash see how much the two want to battle.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

N doesn't like pokemon battling, 1 or 20 is the same to him.

Hopefully since they're showing a Charmeleon flashback, the disobedience issue will get mentioned..

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Looks like they won't show any of Ash's old friends in the flashbacks.
    I'll probably regret replying to this, but honestly.. No-one cares..

There's no point drawing old characters into scenes in which they didn't even appear. It's better for them to keep the flashbacks accurate, than to switch them all around and include irrelevant things for no particular reason..
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I'm personally thinking that Charizard vs Kairyu will most likely go unresolved. How much does anyone want to bet :P

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm personally thinking that Charizard vs Kairyu will most likely go unresolved. How much does anyone want to bet :P
    that's the most likely outcome considering the battle is probably gonna be next episode when Dragonite is mind controlled.

the vs in this title probably refers to the rivalry developing between them

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's the most likely outcome considering the battle is probably gonna be next episode when Dragonite is mind controlled.

the vs in this title probably refers to the rivalry developing between them
    Hold the Phione here. Dragonite gets mind controlled by Team Plasma!? I did not see that in the scan. -.- *Confused*

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Hold the Phione here. Dragonite gets mind controlled by Team Plasma!? I did not see that in the scan. -.- *Confused*
    there's some scan somewhere in this thread apparently showing it with red eyes, like the mind controlled pokemon.had

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    You never will or could speak or get in touch with the writers. Even if you could you would have to get past the language barrier first.
    They aren't pissing "you" off since you are not the target audience. If you and every other older fan stopped watching this show would still very much go on.

That's absolutely preposterous and the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The writers aren't even aware you exist, why would they care about the vices of an angry anime fan on an English-speaking Pokemon forum?
    Although I agree this statement is ridiculous:
    I think Writer somehow like to excite Fan for something and then turn it into a disappointment! They does it for fun .
    I think you are wrong too, Doryuzu. They do care about occidental fans and older fans. It's just they care more about young japanese fans than anyone else because they are the ones who buy the merchandise that keep the Pokemon franchise going. And it's perfectly fine. But that doesn't mean they don't care about occidental and older fans at all. Also, what's your fixation with "English-speaking Pokemon forum"? I mean, almost every person in the world understand english language. Hell, I'm not even an english native speaker, as a lot of people here aren't either. It's not like the writers only take into account what the japanese people say to make the anime, they know what the occidental fans want and if that doesn't go against what the younger japanese fans want, they do it.

And about the bolded part, I think that if everyone here and every other occidental and older fan stop watching the anime they could not continue in the same way. For example, dub versions wouldn't exist, and they'd lose earnings. And the games would be less popular outside Japan. So yeah, we are important too. Just not as important as we used to.
    -------------------------------------------
    Back on topic, I think Charizard and Dragonite will battle even before Dragonite gets controlled by Plasma. In the last scan they are fighting and Dragonite has normal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    there's some scan somewhere in this thread apparently showing it with red eyes, like the mind controlled pokemon.had
    http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/q...DragonTail.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I think you are wrong too, Doryuzu. They do care about occidental fans and older fans. It's just they care more about young japanese fans than anyone else because they are the ones who buy the merchandise that keep the Pokemon franchise going. And it's perfectly fine. But that doesn't mean they don't care about occidental and older fans at all. Also, what's your fixation with "English-speaking Pokemon forum"? I mean, almost every person in the world understand english language. Hell, I'm not even an english native speaker, as a lot of people here aren't either. It's not like the writers only take into account what the japanese people say to make the anime, they know what the occidental fans want and if that doesn't go against what the younger japanese fans want, they do it.
    The writers simply don't write this show with the intentions of appealing to "older fans," this Pokemon fandom makes up less than 1% of the overall Pokemon fanbase. We are in no way siginificant to the show in any true form and if the Pokemon franchise didn't rely on the true fans of 5-12-year-olds it would probably be dead. They don't care about older fans and that's perfectly fine with me. The writers certainly aren't taking into account what English fans especially think, Japanese is more closer to them in contact and language barrier. The writers most certainly aren't visiting English-speaking Pokemon forums, let alone Japanese Pokemon forums.
    And about the bolded part, I think that if everyone here and every other occidental and older fan stop watching the anime they could not continue in the same way. For example, dub versions wouldn't exist, and they'd lose earnings. And the games would be less popular outside Japan. So yeah, we are important too. Just not as important as we used to.
    If older fans stopped watching the anime would go on perfectly fine and well. The dub would exist and they wouldn't lose much earnings at all. The games would survive, most game players don't even watch the anime. Elder fans aren't as important as you seem to believe. Less than 1% of Pokemon Fans. Compare a grain of sand to a basketball basically.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/q...DragonTail.png

The writers simply don't write this show with the intentions of appealing to "older fans," this Pokemon fandom makes up less than 1% of the overall Pokemon fanbase. We are in no way siginificant to the show in any true form and if the Pokemon franchise didn't rely on the true fans of 5-12-year-olds it would probably be dead. They don't care about older fans and that's perfectly fine with me. The writers certainly aren't taking into account what English fans especially think, Japanese is more closer to them in contact and language barrier. The writers most certainly aren't visiting English-speaking Pokemon forums, let alone Japanese Pokemon forums.
    If older fans stopped watching the anime would go on perfectly fine and well. The dub would exist and they wouldn't lose much earnings at all. The games would survive, most game players don't even watch the anime. Elder fans aren't as important as you seem to believe. Less than 1% of Pokemon Fans. Compare a grain of sand to a basketball basically.
    Ok, now you must show me the statistics that proves older fans are only 1% of the fanbase. If you don't show the conclusive official evidence that proves it, you are wrong and I'm right. Simple as that.
    I don't know how it is where you live, but here in my country there aren't as much young fans as before, when I was a kid. So if all the older fans stopped watching, the dubs would definitely lose importance. And therefore they'd lose earnings.
    Anyway, I don't want to argue about this, I won't change my mind, so its pointless.
    BUT YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES OLDER FANS ARE ONLY 1% OF THE FANBASE. CONCLUSIVE AND OFFICIAL. NOT AN ARGUMENT OF WHY YOU THINK THAT. THE EVIDENCE FOR IT BEING A FACT.

Back on topic again, I can't remember if the Charmeleon flashback actually exist back in Kanto, or it is just made for this ep?

You are too pessimistic, and your opinion doesn't even have a fact to prove that.

Page 64 of 113 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast