Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

The writers simply don't write this show with the intentions of appealing to "older fans," this Pokemon fandom makes up less than 1% of the overall Pokemon fanbase. We are in no way siginificant to the show in any true form and if the Pokemon franchise didn't rely on the true fans of 5-12-year-olds it would probably be dead. They don't care about older fans and that's perfectly fine with me. The writers certainly aren't taking into account what English fans especially think, Japanese is more closer to them in contact and language barrier. The writers most certainly aren't visiting English-speaking Pokemon
    The show came out in 98 its 2013, if you was 10 when the show first came out you would be 25, a lot of people who are 25 have kids who are now around 5 years old IE the core demographics of the show. Kids mainly boys (Prime Demographic) for Pokémon get a lot of there intrest from their dads, So why would the show go off and make the Parents of their prime targets mad? If you look at the time line the kids who the game and anime target are from the generation of when Pokémon first started and guess who was those peoples most loved Pokémon Charizard...

Ontop of that Nintendo is not doing so well right now they are losing money which is why they are releasing Pokémon a year before it should have been... When a company is going threw bad times the worst thing they can do is make customers more mad and lose more money. You keep saying we don't matter well guess what we do. Nintendo is desperate they want to keep all the fan base happy they are even doing a world wide release something that always made fans in other countrys upset so yes they are taking that into account...
    Last edited by lucipher; 20th February 2013 at 5:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    There are 2 reasons that come to my mind. One is the fact that the third part of the climax has N vs Reshiram in the title. Something tells me that it is N who will be the one to calm Reshiram and save the day. I don't think Zekrom coming in to stop Zekrom will be necessary. Another is that Zekrom first appeared in Episode 1 when TRio was attacking Ash. Zekrom came in to stop them and I felt that maybe that was to foreshadow Zekrom being tied into some huge TR plot later on. We'll see though.
    Zekrom stopping zekrom? Sorry someone had to say it, but yeah idk I feel zekrom has to meet ash at some point, just like I'm srill hanging on for ho-oh to reappear. The question is when, cause it doesn't seem zekrom is showing up in these episode N episodes, so maybe in the last episode, or in the next region
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Back on topic again, I can't remember if the Charmeleon flashback actually exist back in Kanto, or it is just made for this ep?
    I may be wrong, but I think it comes from this episode:

The March of the Exeggutor Squad, the episode where Charmander evolved into Charmeleon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    there's some scan somewhere in this thread apparently showing it with red eyes, like the mind controlled pokemon.had
    There is a chance that Dragonite learn ''Outrage'' instate of getting mind controlled by Team Plasma.
    Worst part is , There going to be a Dragonite distro during this episode .
    Seriously , Why it had to be a Dragonite distro instate of Charizard distro.
    Now Writer might make Charizard lose to Dragonite in order to advertise that stinking distro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think it comes from this episode:

The March of the Exeggutor Squad, the episode where Charmander evolved into Charmeleon.
    Everyone is talking about Charizard, but Charmeleon is the one that looks the oddest in the new art style.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    You know , If Charizard lose to Dragonite then we should stop being nice to the writer .
    There is a limit for how much they can piss us .
    I'm working on a theory .
    I think Writer somehow like to excite Fan for something and then turn it into a disappointment! They does it for fun .
    And This episode will be the test of my theory .

-If Charizard lose , then I'm right .

-If Charizard doesn't lose , then I might be wrong .

Let see , Who right !
    Why do you think the writers want to toy with the audience?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Why do you think the writers want to toy with the audience?
    Find me a good reason for that Pathetic Unova League .
    FYI : Kids & Marketing doesn't require that stupid League.
    And there a lot of better new idea to try out rather then those new idea that obviously bad.
    Not only Unova League , There is the 6 vs 3 Gym battle , Inferiority to a rookie , Junior Cup , ******** Tag Battle etc !
    No professional writer can't be this bad unless they become this bad On Purpose !
    It seem Writer just love toying with All Ash-fan by doing thing that will obviously piss them off .
    And
    This Episode will be the final prof I would need !

And there a lot of better new idea to try out rather then those new idea that obviously bad.
    Not only Unova League , There is the 6 vs 3 Gym battle , Inferiority to a rookie , Junior Cup , ******** Tag Battle etc !
    No professional writer can't be this bad unless they become this bad On Purpose !
    It seem Writer just love toying with All Ash-fan by doing thing that will obviously piss them off .
    And
    I hope not. Charizard won't lose to Dragonite. They wouldn't spent the whole episode showing flashbacks and explaining Charizard's past only for Charizard to lose against Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I hope not. Charizard won't lose to Dragonite. They wouldn't spent the whole episode showing flashbacks and explaining Charizard's past only for Charizard to lose against Dragonite.
    Dragonite has been glorified enough. So have Charizard in the past. I hope no battle goes between them. This doesn't make up for the bad writing in early Best Wishes.

My ideal battle ever!

And
    The Unova wasn't that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/q...DragonTail.png

The writers simply don't write this show with the intentions of appealing to "older fans," this Pokemon fandom makes up less than 1% of the overall Pokemon fanbase. We are in no way siginificant to the show in any true form and if the Pokemon franchise didn't rely on the true fans of 5-12-year-olds it would probably be dead. They don't care about older fans and that's perfectly fine with me. The writers certainly aren't taking into account what English fans especially think, Japanese is more closer to them in contact and language barrier. The writers most certainly aren't visiting English-speaking Pokemon forums, let alone Japanese Pokemon forums.
    If older fans stopped watching the anime would go on perfectly fine and well. The dub would exist and they wouldn't lose much earnings at all. The games would survive, most game players don't even watch the anime. Elder fans aren't as important as you seem to believe. Less than 1% of Pokemon Fans. Compare a grain of sand to a basketball basically.
    Well if this was true we would not see any kind of reference to the older sagas at all, and yet Charizard is here(a pokemon that most five to seven year olds would have never even heard of). Then we have references to Tracey and Muk, hell even Primape. Not to mention Mewtwo. The writers would never do this if they didn't give a damn about any of us.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Dragonite has been glorified enough. So have Charizard in the past. I hope no battle goes between them. This doesn't make up for the bad writing in early Best Wishes.
    They will actually battle. Did you see the scan? http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3969362.jpg
    Anyway, Dragonite had recent glorification. Charizard had it in the past. And he wouldn't be returning if he wouldn't get any major win.
    And about the bolded part, I disagree. If you'd said: "For a Charizard hater, this...etc", it would be accurate. But in general, this does make up for all the bad things they did. Assuming they will handle this in a way that doesn't humilliate Charizard in any battle and doesn't make his return look pointless (Aka: getting a major win).

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I doubt you'll find anything worse than if Charizard loses to Dragonite.
    Followed by Oshawott beating Reshiram. Thats worse :P

Its been a while, man seeing all those Kanto and Johto Flashbacks gives me a Warm and happy feeling =]
    So, guess hes finally going to give some information about his past adventures to Dento and Iris, reactions should be fun.

If Charizard and Dragonite do actually battle, Charizard better be ontop.
    Hes been training for along time to get this now.

Any ways, man I can't wait for this episode more than any thing. LOL Charizard burning Ash like old times.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    The writers simply don't write this show with the intentions of appealing to "older fans," this Pokemon fandom makes up less than 1% of the overall Pokemon fanbase. We are in no way siginificant to the show in any true form and if the Pokemon franchise didn't rely on the true fans of 5-12-year-olds it would probably be dead. They don't care about older fans and that's perfectly fine with me.

Best Wishes has PROVED that the writers still care about the older fanbase. Charizard is returning with a full flashback sequence detailing the important parts of it's life, Charmander, Charmeleon, staying at Charific Valley, Mewtwo the Pokemon from the FIRST MOVIE 15+ YEARS AGO is returning to the latest Movie, which is guaranteed an explanation as to who he is. The opening of BW2 had all of Ash's Pokemon from the beginning of the show including PRIMEAPE, probably the most forgettable Pokemon to the new fanbase since it was around for only 3 episodes in the very first season of Pokemon. Dawn and Cynthia returned for 9 episodes with a mention of Brock twice. We've also had a mention of Tracey, and seen Muk make a short Cameo.

If you was talking about the first 80 episodes of Best Wishes, i'd have agreed with you that they don't care anymore. But now, everything changes. It's clear that they do care a lot and they really want the older fans to stick around if anything. I'm very impressed by what the writers have done BW2 onwards. In fact, i'm willing to bet that by the end of BW considering we have a few more references such as a reunion episode that this saga may have been the biggest series for references.
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 21st February 2013 at 1:57 AM.

now with the impact Charizard has is that Dragonite will see it's finally gotten some sort of competition even though Krookodile beat him. They start to best each other with what they have accomplished. That's the general idea right here.

Loving that Charizard's greeting hasn't changed it's a classic.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

And
    Well the main character can't win all the time, right?

on a small subject, if by chance charizard loses to dragonite. does anyone feel that he might avenge his lost by going up against (if it appears) Ghetsis' dragon type?
    岩根雅明=♡

You know , If Charizard lose to Dragonite then we should stop being nice to the writer .
    There is a limit for how much they can piss us .
    I'm working on a theory .
    I think Writer somehow like to excite Fan for something and then turn it into a disappointment! They does it for fun .
    And This episode will be the test of my theory .

-If Charizard lose , then I'm right .

-If Charizard doesn't lose , then I might be wrong .

Let see , Who right !
    If Charizard loses, you're still wrong. The writers don't give a **** if they're pissing YOU off Vodor. I honestly wonder why you even watch Pokemon. In another post you clearly said you don't care about N, Ghetsis, TP, Reshiram, so basically the whole saga N. And you keep going on on how the league was terrible and Trip sucked. JUST DON'T WATCH THE ANIME. NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY CAN TAKE YOUR ******** POSTS ANYMORE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

^ What he said. Not that it will work.

---

Anyways, I've not been here in some time, and my internet is slow, so I'll just ask. I'm 100% sure it is, but is it confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard yet? ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

it has always been confirmed to be his....
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

---

Anyways, I've not been here in some time, and my internet is slow, so I'll just ask. I'm 100% sure it is, but is it confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard yet? ^^
    Yes it is Ash's Charizard

And I agree with the person above you.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

---

See it yourself (yes it is): http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3969362.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well its obvious it isn't Ash's now. Most likely this Charmander evolves into the one we see in the opening.
    I know this is wrong, but let me enjoy it. What do you have to say now, Cyber?
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3969362.jpg

XD

Yeah its pretty much confirmed that Ash's Charizard returns this episode here's a link http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3969362.jpg

Edit: got ninja'd by Lucas
    Last edited by Darkrai619; 20th February 2013 at 9:39 PM.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Dragonite wasn't that glorified though, at least not in the anime. Let's not forget that almost the entire fanbase bashed Iris because she got Dragonite and most expected it to be the most powerful Pokemon in existence, yet it has more losses than victories at this point. I think Charizard is way more glorified, which is why I hope it doesn't battle against Dragonite; I just don't think it needs any more hype.

Thank you (many) guys for the confirmination, I hadn't been keeping up with the info. ^^ That's just awesome to see. I love flashbacks in Pokémon.

And dang, Charmeleon looks off somehow, haha. XD Charizard vs Dragonite looks just epic. Can't wait for this ep<3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast