Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #1726
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    In that one glare down picture, Charizard IS fat lol. It's like that one pic of TR in the Kami trio two parter -_-....
    Animation at it's finest :P (thanks for reminding us for the fifth time)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #1727
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Animation at it's finest :P (thanks for reminding us for the fifth time)
    I was more so in response to Lucas who said he wasn't fat in that picture.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #1728
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I was more so in response to Lucas who said he wasn't fat in that picture.
    Touche...could of quoted him though

    Anyway, all those images look messed up, unless you click the arrow to the left. Again, I think it's because they drew the head smaller and the neck wider
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #1729
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How'd I know you would try to make an argument out of this ¬_¬... The original has not given Charizard a gender and for that matter, why would it even matter if it's male or female? Are you sexist or something? For all we know Charizard being a bodyguard could be like a big sister :P
    Why can't I argue about something I think it's wrong? HIS gender matter because someone has said it could be fat because its pregnant. XD
    That's why I want to state that he is indeed male. In this picture: http://images.wikia.com/es.pokemon/i...rd_%283%29.png
    It is clearly shown he is male. Really, you don't want to lose another argument . It's not that important anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    You keep defending him don't you. Jeez, it's like Charizard is your secret crush on something. Can't you let us people share a joke (a joke albeit a poor one)
    Sorry but I beg to differ. If you ask me Charizard doesn't look fat in those pictures, except the one where he is looking at Dragonite with fire at the background.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    In that one glare down picture, Charizard IS fat lol. It's like that one pic of TR in the Kami trio two parter -_-....
    Again, if Charizard looks fat in that picture, he has always been fat xD. I don't see him any different from the usual, specially in that picture.
    Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Probably its just a bad frame or something. Just saying what I think.

  5. #1730
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Touche...could of quoted him though

    Anyway, all those images look messed up, unless you click the arrow to the left. Again, I think it's because they drew the head smaller and the neck wider
    Seems like Charizard whole style has changed lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #1731
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Seems like Charizard whole style has changed lol.
    Everything changes, but yeah, Gen 1 is getting the biggest (lol) update
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #1732
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    So why does exactly Ash never tell Pikachu to use Volt tackle now? For example, why didn't Pikachu use Volt Tackle against Lucario? If we assume, like you say, that he still know how to use the move. If Ash is the one that doesn't want to use it, that would be a pretty stupid choice.

    It wasn't said why Charizard is returning yet. And it's a male, unless Charla is gay and so is Charizard. But that wouldn't fit Pokemon xD.
    But seriously people, CHARIZARD IS NOT FAT . Look at this and tell me he is fat: http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/game/pickup_03/2.html
    I'm sorry, do you have to jump into this thread every time someone says something slightly negative about Lizardon? We're all clearly joking. And even if someone thinks Lizardon is fat, does it matter? It's just their opinion, it's not as if the Pokemon is being bashed or hated on.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 23rd February 2013 at 8:44 PM.

  8. #1733
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Maybe Charizard isn't fat. I think that is the point of view that makes him seem fat.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  9. #1734
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I'm sorry, do you have to jump into this thread every time someone says something slightly negative about Lizardon? We're all clearly joking. And even if someone thinks Lizardon is fat, does it matter? It's just their opinion, it's not as if the Pokemon is be bashed or hated on.
    And why do you assume I think otherwise? Why can't I answer to every opinion I don't agree with? It wasn't clear for me that you all were joking about it. It was clear, for example, when someone said something about him being fat and losing to Oshawott. Or when other guy said that Charizard beating Reshiram would be like Piplup beating Palkia. Those were clearly jokes, and I ignored them. I didn't know all the comments about it being fat were jokes too.
    And it didn't bother me the fact that Charizard was being "bash", I just don't think he looks fat and I said it. That's all. Why can you say the opposite and I can't say I disagree? I clearly said it doesn't really matter, but that's what we are talking about right now.

    I'm sure that if I'd say Charizard is stronger than Reshiram or Cinthia's Garchomp (which I'm not saying) you would jump at me too. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I have different opinions and want to say it.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 23rd February 2013 at 8:55 PM.

  10. #1735
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Omg I just realized that Charizard does look fat in the scans. I'm hollering. I hope it's just a design inconsistency and not something more; I mean can you imagine if we learned that Charizard is actually female and is pregnant? I think I would shout like a maniac if that happened. But speaking of the animation, I could've sworn that some people were saying that a certain animation director was in charge of animating this episode and that we could all rest assured that the animation would be top-notch. Well, I'm starting to have my doubts.
    That would mean Ash's Charizard is a lesbian with Charla and got impregnated by some other Charizard at the valley. Sounds like an episode of Maury.

    Random : PokéRadar


  11. #1736
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,187

    Default

    What's with some people defending Charizard every time someone has a differing opinion on him? And I'm not just talking about the fat Charizard comments (which were obviously supposed to be jokes); it seems like every little criticism that Charizard receives is taken personally, which I find strange. Charizard is a Pokemon just like all the others, so it should be fair game to criticize him. It's like I said before, maybe all Pokemon should be treated equally. :x

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That would mean Ash's Charizard is a lesbian with Charla and got impregnated by some other Charizard at the valley. Sounds like an episode of Maury.
    Or a bad fan fic.

  12. #1737
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Who the hell cares if Charizard is fat, even though it looks the same.-_- Oh look the two horns on Charizard's head are smaller than their supposed to be, let's argue about that now!
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  13. #1738
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What's with some people defending Charizard every time someone has a differing opinion on him? And I'm not just talking about the fat Charizard comments (which were obviously supposed to be jokes); it seems like every little criticism that Charizard receives is taken personally, which I find strange. Charizard is a Pokemon just like all the others, so it should be fair game to criticize him. It's like I said before, maybe all Pokemon should be treated equally. :x
    Just like people can have those opinion about him (and about everything they want), me and every other person can have an entirely different opinion and answer the comments that say the opposite. It's natural. If someone says something on a forum and you disagree, you answer to him/her giving your own opinion (that usually is the opposite).
    So... I don't see why this have to be "defending Charizard". If in the movie thread someone said "Genesect is stronger than Mewtwo" , I'd disagree with him and say the opposite.
    You just don't like this particular case because you keep thinking Charizard is overrated.

  14. #1739
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    You just don't like this particular case because you keep thinking Charizard is overrated.
    Does it matter if someone thinks Lizardon is overrated? It's their opinion, not fact.

  15. #1740
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Does it matter if someone thinks Lizardon is overrated? It's their opinion, not fact.
    Well, clearly you didn't read the entire post, or at least you didn't get my point. Also, with that logic, anything said on these forums wouldn't matter, since are mostly opinions and speculations.
    Anyway, it's not that important. Can we forget all this pointless discussion?

    On topic , What do you think Charizard's last 2 moves will be? Aside from Flamethrower and Dragon Tail. I'd say Seismic Toss and another ranged attack. I'd love Blast burn.

  16. #1741
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    991

    Default

    I can't believe there are people who still consider that there's a remote possibility that Ash's Charizard could be female lol
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  17. #1742
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I can't believe there are people who still consider that there's a remote possibility that Ash's Charizard could be female lol
    I can't believe people don't know that Japan hasn't disclosed a gender lol
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  18. #1743
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Well, clearly you didn't read the entire post, or at least you didn't get my point. Also, with that logic, anything said on these forums wouldn't matter, since are mostly opinions and speculations.
    Anyway, it's not that important. Can we forget all this pointless discussion?

    On topic , What do you think Charizard's last 2 moves will be? Aside from Flamethrower and Dragon Tail. I'd say Seismic Toss and another ranged attack. I'd love Blast burn.
    These past two times Charizard made a return, he learned a new move introduced in that generation. So I'm guessing that Dragon Tail is this new move. And isn't Seismic Toss like one of Charizard's signatures? I'd love to see that Earth-sequence in the new Best Wishes resolution DDD

    And since Infernape has Flare Blitz, Emboar...I mean Pignite has Flame Charge, and Quilava has Eruption, I'd say Charizard could get Incinerate, Inferno, Blast Burn, or V-CREATE....

    Hell, Charizard could even get Fire Blast, I can't believe Ash owns no Fire-types who've learnt or learned but forgot Fire Blast.

  19. #1744
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    And why do you assume I think otherwise? Why can't I answer to every opinion I don't agree with? It wasn't clear for me that you all were joking about it. It was clear, for example, when someone said something about him being fat and losing to Oshawott. Or when other guy said that Charizard beating Reshiram would be like Piplup beating Palkia. Those were clearly jokes, and I ignored them. I didn't know all the comments about it being fat were jokes too.
    And it didn't bother me the fact that Charizard was being "bash", I just don't think he looks fat and I said it. That's all. Why can you say the opposite and I can't say I disagree? I clearly said it doesn't really matter, but that's what we are talking about right now.

    I'm sure that if I'd say Charizard is stronger than Reshiram or Cinthia's Garchomp (which I'm not saying) you would jump at me too. I'm sorry if it bothers you that I have different opinions and want to say it.
    //that's me answering to people who thinks Charizard can beat Reshiram. Uh, that's note a joke, just a comparison :P *feels loved*

    Anyways, it has Dragon Tail, Flamethrower and two moves that hasn't been shown right. I would love it if it gets Air Slash and umm... Hidden Power /jumped by angry fans Solarbeam? The last slot could belong to Incinerate or Fire Blast or Inferno, and V-Create is Victini-only.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 24th February 2013 at 3:31 AM.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  20. #1745
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Oh my gosh Piplup beat pakia? 3333333333333333333333333>

    I also like the thought of charizard beating reshiram.

  21. #1746
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I can't believe people don't know that Japan hasn't disclosed a gender lol
    I think by logic that Ash's Charizard is confirmed to be male:

    - Two Charizard's; One has a pink bow on its head, undeniably confirming it to be female. That same female Charizard gets a bit friendly to Ash's Charizard. I believe Ash's Charizard acted all tough when Charla got all close to him. It's not our fault people can't put hints together.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  22. #1747
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh my gosh Piplup beat pakia? 3333333333333333333333333>

    I also like the thought of charizard beating reshiram.
    Brb, gonna write a battle of Piplup vs Palkia.

    Also, Piplup's gender was a blob of mystery because Dawn made him wear the cheering unifrom.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  23. #1748
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Brb, gonna write a battle of Piplup vs Palkia.

    Also, Piplup's gender was a blob of mystery because Dawn made him wear the cheering unifrom.
    What? no Piplup was always male anyone could see plain as day he was. Piplup is secure in his masxulinity so he wore the thing without fear since he was so manly.

    Also Charizard should teach pignite a few tricks.

  24. #1749
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What? no Piplup was always male anyone could see plain as day he was. Piplup is secure in his masxulinity so he wore the thing without fear since he was so manly.

    Also Charizard should teach pignite a few tricks.
    Yeah Piplup was undoubtedly manly since his debut. It was obvious when Ash, Piplup and Turtwig were embarrassed by the maid outfits that all three of them were guys.

    Maybe he can teach him how to be liked by the fandom. jk But he seriously can show Pignite a few things being fellow evolved fire types. But I feel like Infernape would have been a better candidate to show Pignite anything considering their same typing.

  25. #1750
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I think by logic that Ash's Charizard is confirmed to be male:

    - Two Charizard's; One has a pink bow on its head, undeniably confirming it to be female. That same female Charizard gets a bit friendly to Ash's Charizard. I believe Ash's Charizard acted all tough when Charla got all close to him. It's not our fault people can't put hints together.
    Even though it's a kids show... this is still Japan were talking about. For all we know it could be a sibling like relationship. I'm not saying it's not male but it not confirmed that it is :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •