Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

I'm glad Charizard isn't just popping up coincidently, and that Ash wants to see him. I hope its true Professor Oak just has it and that stupid "Charizific Valley" has been retconned.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Why not let people be excited if they choose to? Honestly, I can't at you today Cyber.
    I just think its an odd thing to be excited about. Re-recordings of old flashback material are just that...old material.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I just think its an odd thing to be excited about. Re-recordings of old flashback material are just that...old material.
    We don't know what it is, it could be a flashback, mention, or a small scene we get of them in Kanto. Or an actual physical appearance by telephone.

Why not let people be excited if they choose to? Honestly, I can't at you today Cyber.
    I think he's being a reasonable considering he was a Kasumi fan I believe. As I said on BGMF, it's more so people wanting to see their favorite character that they haven't seen in forever. Even if they are as important as the tree in the background.
    岩根雅明=♡

We don't know what it is, it could be a flashback, mention, or a small scene we get of them in Kanto. Or an actual physical appearance by telephone.
    Misty never called Ash on-screen in the middle of a journey before. There is no promotion whatsoever of Misty/Brock in the Charizard episodes as we've seen from the scans and opening, etc. Its likely going to be a 30 second flashback scene and people get overhyped about nothing.

Misty never called Ash on-screen in the middle of a journey before. There is no promotion whatsoever of Misty/Brock in the Charizard episodes as we've seen from the scans and opening, etc. Its likely going to be a 30 second flashback scene and people get overhyped about nothing.
    Doesn't matter. Let people be happy. None of us know what could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I think he's being a reasonable considering he was a Kasumi fan I believe. As I said on BGMF, it's more so people wanting to see their favorite character that they haven't seen in forever. Even if they are as important as the tree in the background.
    Um....no. Cyber doesn't even like Kasumi.....

I hope Haruka and Masato get a mention also :'D That'd make my episodic day.

Cyber has no problem with any girl besides maybe Hikari, he likes to bring up Kasumi to troll, specially to make pokemon fan 123 write a wall of text out of just Kasumi name, so no real hate, he did like I said get owned by his trolling once again, hes trying to get a reaction out of you guys and as usual he got it.

I hope Haruka and Masato get a mention also :'D That'd make my episodic day.
    They might... but I'd be interesting. Masato was a pretty interesting character, even if his voice was annoying. It could happen since Charizard was used in the Battle Frontier once.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Cyber has no problem with any girl besides maybe Hikari, he likes to bring up Kasumi to troll, specially to make pokemon fan 123 write a wall of text out of just Kasumi name, so no real hate, he did like I said get owned by his trolling once again, hes trying to get a reaction out of you guys and as usual he got it.
    You mean Haruka, right? Cyber's favorite was Haruka and when she left he was really disappointed and thought she would stay due to her Gonbe and Eevee. Ugh and yes.

Yeah, it's nice to see older characters get mentioned.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 27th February 2013 at 3:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    This, basically.

Anyways, I'm glad we'll hear their voices again (that is, if I'm allowed to be glad about that?). And, do we know the reason Charizard returns yet? Have not been keeping up with the thread.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Ugh, the Bulbagarden twitter broke this news and now all the casual Pokemon fans think Misty/Brock are actually returning to the cast. You should see tumblr right now, people are getting overhyped over nothing.

You mean Haruka, right? Cyber's favorite was Haruka and when she left he was really disappointed and thought she would stay due to her Gonbe and Eevee. Ugh and yes.

But, I should probably stop right there since this is getting off topic. Sorry about that guys ^^;;

Yeah, it's nice to see older characters get mentioned.
    No I mean Hikari, because he migth have a problem with her since he liked Haruka so much.

Ugh, the Bulbagarden twitter broke this news and now all the casual Pokemon fans think Misty/Brock are actually returning to the cast. You should see tumblr right now, people are getting overhyped over nothing.
    Let them live in the clouds for now, it doesn't matter because they'll find out in little over a week that those two aren't returning. Seriously, it doesn't matter.

Let them live in the clouds for now, it doesn't matter because they'll find out in little over a week that those two aren't returning. Seriously, it doesn't matter.
    Seriously look at the replies here:

https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/sta...49309238161408

Guys, look what Kasumi's VA Tweeted. Looks more than a flashback....

https://twitter.com/MayuTama0103/sta...55680042360832

She did the same when the lure appeared.

Guys, look what Kasumi's VA Tweeted. Looks more than a flashback....

https://twitter.com/MayuTama0103/sta...55680042360832
    I couldn't tell and I can read that as good as you can XD

She said that she's excited about voicing Kasumi next month. She's right... it is a good spring LOL
    岩根雅明=♡

So seems Kasumi is appearing during next month? Or in April? Or in the part after Episode N? Hum....wait it says spring doesn't it? *according google translator*
    Well anyway, they are plotting something about her.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

This is pretty exciting news, even if only flashbacks

._. *chokes and dies*

Of course this will be the epi I miss.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Translation of tweet if anyone cares by Haruhi. from Bulba

Today is the 17th anniversary of when Pokemon Red/Green were born. I really appreciate the comments. Even after a decade it was one moment I will never forget. Next month... Kasumi and...!? It is a lovely spring. ^_^

Today is the 17th anniversary of when Pokemon Red/Green were born. I really appreciate the comments. Even after a decade it was one moment I will never forget. Next month... Kasumi and...!? It is a lovely spring. ^_^
    Thanks for that!
    It is indeed a lovely spring.
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 27th February 2013 at 4:12 PM.

I'm actually flattered that you'd site my translation of the comment *blushes*
    岩根雅明=♡

Had no clue you had an account here...:P

Even though nothing is written in stone. It's be really cool if they actually appeared :3

Yeah lucky for alot of people XD
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast