Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    They probably got rid of it because, IIRC Charizard doesn't have access to Seismic Toss in the B/W games.

But, yeah...no Seismic Toss makes me a sad Panda. :/
    He doesn't? I see then... yeah, very sad Spinda here. I wanted Charizard to Toss Dragonite into the ground as a epic final. Oh well.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    They probably got rid of it because, IIRC Charizard doesn't have access to Seismic Toss in the B/W games.

But, yeah...no Seismic Toss makes me a sad Panda. :/
    Awww I'm gonna miss that move the most ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Could be Hone Claws too
    It seemed like something that it used for fighting purposes though.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Except for the fact that it was confirmed weeks ago.
    Not exactly. It was confirmed with the latest summaries. All we knew before that was that a Charizard was with Ash and that a Charizard was here. There was never a match of that episode being this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The claws were shown to have grown longer, which Slash hasn't done in Best Wishes.

It gets two new moves, only to replace one with another new move? That's a waste of giving it the moves in the first place.
    True, but move animations change all the time.

And your point is?

Also, here's a difference between the old animation and the new one.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Really that could be steel wing because no Pokemon hasn't used it in Best Wishes.

Charizard to pummel dragonite to the ground
    Let's go Leavanny Energy ball

Is anyone else expecting Charizard to greet Ash by blasting him with Flamethrower?
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 28th February 2013 at 2:20 PM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

What I was glad to see is that we saw Charmander again. I know it seems odd, but I think we all knew that the chances of being another Charizard were low, so I geuss at start it was officially Ash's one.
    To resume my point, I want to know what Ash and the others are gonna do with this poor Charmander. In the preview, it looks happy to be safe at the Pokémon Center with Ash. I can supposed that he might have a particular interest to their group. Maybe something will happen. Somebody will catch that little buddy ? I don't know. And before you guys stop me, I know that this episode will be like the others ; there will be interesting catches for Ash's partners, but they won't do a thing.
    I already found something strange in this preview. Where could be Professor Oak in all this ? I thought he was going to show Charmander's performance. It was said in the summary, well that's okay, but having a screen with him would be very appreciate.

To conclude, this episode looks epic, to be honest. I have a particular interest to Charmander's choices and the fight against Dragonite. It's also fun to see back there Kanto Pokémon and other items. This episode will be sure on my check list.

Wait a minute. I saw this on Bulbapedia...
    Humans

Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Brock
    Misty

Professor Oak
    N

Brock, Misty ? It's impossible. Maybe as a flashback ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 28th February 2013 at 2:26 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Last time Charizard appeared, his face was melting off, but boy does it look GOOD here!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Watched the preview and I won't really worry about Charizard's current moveset, remember when Piplup came back forgot his Ice Beam for Headbutt and the former was shown only once, maybe that claw attack will be replaced by his finisher Seismic toss and the wing move by Blast Burn, I don't know but there is plenty of time, remember Charizard is set to stay for the rest of the saga.

Happy to see ol' Zard again
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

This part really stood out to me. It looks really good.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Dunno of anyone noticed but Ash is wearing an AG/DP coloured glove in the close up of him holding a Pokeball after the shot Zard in the sunset. Either it means we get AG Zard flashbacks or it's just an error.

Hopefully Zard just learns Dragon Tail next episode to replace one of the moves seen here. I'd like it to keep S-Toss, you can still have it on a Charizard if you transfer it from 3rd gen to 4th and then to 5th.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This part really stood out to me. It looks really good.
    That's good 'ol Iwane for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Is anyone else expecting Charizard to greet Ash by blasting him with Flamethrower?
    Yes cuz Ash totally needs (and deserves) that XD
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Wow the battle of Charizard vs Dragonite looks great

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Yes cuz Ash totally needs (and deserves) that XD
    It's also a way for Charizard to show his affection. It's a signature hello!

I'm excited because this is also Charizard's HD debut. He's gonna look goooood.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

So is it confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard? If it is, then it must greet Ash with a Flamethrower, no, even better, Blast Burn? Maybe that Charmander is Charizard and Charla's SON?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Also, here's a difference between the old animation and the new one.

I really dislike this... Before you know it, Charizard will look like Chopper from One Piece, or at least will get the same treatment as that character had.. -.- There's just so many inconsistencies:
    - This new Charizard is tubby, while having a smooth chin.
    - Old Charizard wasn't as tubby, but had a double chin!

It's confusing to say the least.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

If people still don't think that its ash's Charizard then i don't even...

So now that the preview aired its obvious Misty and Brock aren't in the episode. Can we stop this silly merry go round?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So now that the preview aired its obvious Misty and Brock aren't in the episode. Can we stop this silly merry go round?
    Nothing obvious about it at all. How do 30 seconds of preview show us everything about a 22 minutes episode? That makes no sense at all.

Besides, their Japanese voice actors have been credited in the episode. That means that they will at least speak in the flash backs. Your logic is faulty.
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Honesty! No seismic toss! Urg!!
    And also, I don't think it's steel wing, most steel moves look more ironish before its used (pikas iron tail, excadrills metal claw)
    So this is charizards moveset?

Flamethrower
    Dragon tail
    Wing attack?
    Shadow claw/scratch/slash/hone claws?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I really dislike this... Before you know it, Charizard will look like Chopper from One Piece, or at least will get the same treatment as that character had.. -.- There's just so many inconsistencies:
    - This new Charizard is tubby, while having a smooth chin.
    - Old Charizard wasn't as tubby, but had a double chin!

It's confusing to say the least.
    Drawing styles and stuff change, just deal with it. I mean look at the characters in the end of Dragonball Z compared to the beginning for example. The older shot of Zard also isn't animated by Iwane while the new one is so who knows how he would've done it back then(probably very similarly but I'm just saiyan).
    Last edited by Rohanator; 28th February 2013 at 3:45 PM.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    Nothing obvious about it at all. How do 30 seconds of preview show us everything about a 22 minutes episode? That makes no sense at all.

Besides, their Japanese voice actors have been credited in the episode. That means that they will at least speak in the flash backs. Your logic is faulty.
    just because their voice actors doesn't mean its the same characters

Their VA's are in to credit the flashbacks.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why do you want to deny that Misty and Brock won't appear (obviously in a flashback)? The VA list has basically confirmed that....and seriously do you expect them to show the part of some 2 min flash back in a 30sec preview?

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    just because their voice actors doesn't mean its the same characters
    You're arguing for the sake of arguing....why the hell would they bring the VAs of Misty and Brock and give them to some random COTD? Try being reasonable.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 28th February 2013 at 3:47 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast