Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #2301
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Its not hone claws people. Charizard doesnt even use his claws.
    What is it in your opinion?

  2. #2302
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,037

    Default

    I guess we can rule out dragon claw since the class are supposed to be blue when used.

    Either way, I think it's cool that Charizard finally learnt Slash {if it is slash} because of how good of an attack it is and Ashs Charizard is like an expert with close range attacks.

    I just hope he still knows Seismis Toss, I was mad enough when Pikachu lost Volt Tackle, Char losing Seismic Toss is just overkill

  3. #2303

    Default

    Amazing, this scene has quite a big change in the lighting here.

    I like the BW designs on the OS, I can't wait to see the rest on the actual episode.


  4. #2304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Its not hone claws people. Charizard doesnt even use his claws.
    It looks more like slash to me though.
    岩根雅明=♡

  5. #2305
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,822

    Default

    I'm starting to remember why I want Dragonite to win, but I don't think the battle will be resolved anyway. I'm kind of glad that the preview finally showed some of the battle since that part was barely covered by other sources. I still think the animation looks mediocre though, and I'm not a fan of the animation inconsistencies that others pointed out.

  6. #2306
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,422

    Default

    I don't know why but I can totally see them being all Piplup and have Slash/Wing attack being the Piplup's Ice Beam that was replaced one episode after with Headbutt.



  7. #2307
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't know why but I can totally see them being all Piplup and have Slash/Wing attack being the Piplup's Ice Beam that was replaced one episode after with Headbutt.
    Yeah, I can see that too and I hope it will be that way.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  8. #2308
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Ash's Charizard. Its great for him to be back. He seems to be matured. I wonder if Misty and Brock are also be returning as well. It would be much more interesting if those two old friends of his return. I always wanted to see Ash's Charizard back in action. I can't believe that Iris' Dragonite pick a fight with him.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  9. #2309
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,691

    Default

    what is in the extra 9 secs of the preview? Does anyone know?

  10. #2310
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,822

    Default

    I don't like the way Charizard has learned like two or three new attacks; he has learned like twenty different attacks in total and although most have obviously been forgotten, it's still kind of unfair that he's gotten so much love in the attack department. Meanwhile some of Ash's Unova Pokemon still have the most basic movesets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I wonder if Misty and Brock are also be returning as well.
    They're not returning; they're going to be shown in flashbacks. But the King and Queen will still slay with their 3-second cameos, so it's all good.

  11. #2311
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Didn't the ending confirm that Dragonite and Charizard will become friends?

    This is basically the Oshawott/Piplup situation except Dragonite and Charizard might become friends earlier.

  12. #2312
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    The reasons why they give Charizard so many various attacks it makes Charizard more versitile.

    Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss
    Dragon Breath
    Steel Wing

    Were the last four moves, he has used in the Dusclops battle (his last appearance to this point) good balance, could cover various weaknesses.
    Let there be rock

    My teams

    1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

    2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

    3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

    4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

    5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

    white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

  13. #2313
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Amazing, this scene has quite a big change in the lighting here.

    I like the BW designs on the OS, I can't wait to see the rest on the actual episode.

    Would it be awesome if they remastered the entire original series by updating the designs and effects.

  14. #2314
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    The preview looks nice. I really liked how Charizard spun around a cloud of dust. Its new moves are interesting. I don't have a problem with them.

  15. #2315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Would it be awesome if they remastered the entire original series by updating the designs and effects.
    Yeah at first thought it would be, but they'll only end up re-designing the anime in another 10 years time and it'd have to be done again.

    I'd much rather see the Anime re-done like 'Dragonball Z Kai' and have the anime cut much shorter, more to the point of everything with a variety of plots re-done and a few other odd changes which would make it more better for everyone (removing tonnes of fillers, including the GS Ball Plot to happen, evolving certain Pokemon, doing things that have been seen as a sin in the current anime etc.).

    I think this would be 10x better, and if they actually did shorten down the entire show (OS, AG, DP + BW) they could make the total episode count roughly around 200/250.

  16. #2316
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Especially in Johto, get rid of the boring episodes and only have the ones that really matter

  17. #2317
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    The reasons why they give Charizard so many various attacks it makes Charizard more versitile.

    Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss
    Dragon Breath
    Steel Wing

    Were the last four moves, he has used in the Dusclops battle (his last appearance to this point) good balance, could cover various weaknesses.
    Yet all that versatility still couldn't save him from losing to Dusclops, which is why I find the idea of giving Charizard all these moves to be quite redundant. The writers need to stop picking favorites and give each of Ash's Pokemon good moves.

  18. #2318
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yeah at first thought it would be, but they'll only end up re-designing the anime in another 10 years time and it'd have to be done again.

    I'd much rather see the Anime re-done like 'Dragonball Z Kai' and have the anime cut much shorter, more to the point of everything with a variety of plots re-done and a few other odd changes which would make it more better for everyone (removing tonnes of fillers, including the GS Ball Plot to happen, evolving certain Pokemon, doing things that have been seen as a sin in the current anime etc.).

    I think this would be 10x better, and if they actually did shorten down the entire show (OS, AG, DP + BW) they could make the total episode count roughly around 200/250.
    I would like something like that, but as usual, there would be a group of people complaining about how bad it sucks. Just like the Dragon Ball Z fandom does about Kai.

  19. #2319
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    alol at everyone complaining about what moves it gets. Charizard has more changes than, like, half of the BW team already.

    The battle looks really good so far. I'm a sucker for dynamic battles, and I hope it's mostly an aerial battle. Still hoping for Dragonite to win though.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  20. #2320

    Default

    I have a feeling that no matter who wins, many fans are going to be very angry. Especially if Charizard loses though.
    岩根雅明=♡

  21. #2321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I would like something like that, but as usual, there would be a group of people complaining about how bad it sucks. Just like the Dragon Ball Z fandom does about Kai.
    Of course there will be haters, but in general the response would be better considering it would essentially be a revamped version of the anime we have now, yet edited/retconned shorter, with specific events and missed opportunities happening that never happened in the original.

  22. #2322
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    I don't think Charizard will lose. The most I can see is an unresolved battle. Unsatisfying, but the best option IMO.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  23. #2323
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Especially in Johto, get rid of the boring episodes and only have the ones that really matter
    If they cut out all the boring Johto episodes and only left the important or good ones, you'd go down from a 157 episode saga to about a 65 episode one at most.

    That actually wouldn't be that bad to be honest. Keep the 65 or so good Johto episodes and throw the others in filler hell where they belong.

  24. #2324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    If they cut out all the boring Johto episodes and only left the important or good ones, you'd go down from a 157 episode saga to about a 65 episode one at most.

    That actually wouldn't be that bad to be honest. Keep the 65 or so good Johto episodes and throw the others in filler hell where they belong.
    Exactly my point, imagine the anime with ONLY the important episodes, and half of the important episodes (such as two parters) cut down and put together.

    Heaven.

    Not only that, but all of the problems we've ever had such as the GS Ball being dropped, evolutions not happening when they should have done, all being retconned so they do happen. I'm sure nobody would object to the odd few changes/edits for each saga.

  25. #2325
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I have a feeling that no matter who wins, many fans are going to be very angry. Especially if Charizard loses though.
    And even more people are going to be angry if the battle is unresolved.

Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •