Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Its not hone claws people. Charizard doesnt even use his claws.
    What is it in your opinion?

I guess we can rule out dragon claw since the class are supposed to be blue when used.

Either way, I think it's cool that Charizard finally learnt Slash {if it is slash} because of how good of an attack it is and Ashs Charizard is like an expert with close range attacks.

I just hope he still knows Seismis Toss, I was mad enough when Pikachu lost Volt Tackle, Char losing Seismic Toss is just overkill

Amazing, this scene has quite a big change in the lighting here.

I like the BW designs on the OS, I can't wait to see the rest on the actual episode.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Its not hone claws people. Charizard doesnt even use his claws.
    It looks more like slash to me though.
    岩根雅明=♡

I'm starting to remember why I want Dragonite to win, but I don't think the battle will be resolved anyway. I'm kind of glad that the preview finally showed some of the battle since that part was barely covered by other sources. I still think the animation looks mediocre though, and I'm not a fan of the animation inconsistencies that others pointed out.

I don't know why but I can totally see them being all Piplup and have Slash/Wing attack being the Piplup's Ice Beam that was replaced one episode after with Headbutt.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't know why but I can totally see them being all Piplup and have Slash/Wing attack being the Piplup's Ice Beam that was replaced one episode after with Headbutt.
    Yeah, I can see that too and I hope it will be that way.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Ash's Charizard. Its great for him to be back. He seems to be matured. I wonder if Misty and Brock are also be returning as well. It would be much more interesting if those two old friends of his return. I always wanted to see Ash's Charizard back in action. I can't believe that Iris' Dragonite pick a fight with him.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

what is in the extra 9 secs of the preview? Does anyone know?

I don't like the way Charizard has learned like two or three new attacks; he has learned like twenty different attacks in total and although most have obviously been forgotten, it's still kind of unfair that he's gotten so much love in the attack department. Meanwhile some of Ash's Unova Pokemon still have the most basic movesets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I wonder if Misty and Brock are also be returning as well.
    They're not returning; they're going to be shown in flashbacks. But the King and Queen will still slay with their 3-second cameos, so it's all good.

Didn't the ending confirm that Dragonite and Charizard will become friends?

This is basically the Oshawott/Piplup situation except Dragonite and Charizard might become friends earlier.

The reasons why they give Charizard so many various attacks it makes Charizard more versitile.

Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss
    Dragon Breath
    Steel Wing

Were the last four moves, he has used in the Dusclops battle (his last appearance to this point) good balance, could cover various weaknesses.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Amazing, this scene has quite a big change in the lighting here.

I like the BW designs on the OS, I can't wait to see the rest on the actual episode.

Would it be awesome if they remastered the entire original series by updating the designs and effects.

The preview looks nice. I really liked how Charizard spun around a cloud of dust. Its new moves are interesting. I don't have a problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Would it be awesome if they remastered the entire original series by updating the designs and effects.
    Yeah at first thought it would be, but they'll only end up re-designing the anime in another 10 years time and it'd have to be done again.

I'd much rather see the Anime re-done like 'Dragonball Z Kai' and have the anime cut much shorter, more to the point of everything with a variety of plots re-done and a few other odd changes which would make it more better for everyone (removing tonnes of fillers, including the GS Ball Plot to happen, evolving certain Pokemon, doing things that have been seen as a sin in the current anime etc.).

I think this would be 10x better, and if they actually did shorten down the entire show (OS, AG, DP + BW) they could make the total episode count roughly around 200/250.

Especially in Johto, get rid of the boring episodes and only have the ones that really matter

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    The reasons why they give Charizard so many various attacks it makes Charizard more versitile.

Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss
    Dragon Breath
    Steel Wing

Were the last four moves, he has used in the Dusclops battle (his last appearance to this point) good balance, could cover various weaknesses.
    Yet all that versatility still couldn't save him from losing to Dusclops, which is why I find the idea of giving Charizard all these moves to be quite redundant. The writers need to stop picking favorites and give each of Ash's Pokemon good moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yeah at first thought it would be, but they'll only end up re-designing the anime in another 10 years time and it'd have to be done again.

I'd much rather see the Anime re-done like 'Dragonball Z Kai' and have the anime cut much shorter, more to the point of everything with a variety of plots re-done and a few other odd changes which would make it more better for everyone (removing tonnes of fillers, including the GS Ball Plot to happen, evolving certain Pokemon, doing things that have been seen as a sin in the current anime etc.).

I think this would be 10x better, and if they actually did shorten down the entire show (OS, AG, DP + BW) they could make the total episode count roughly around 200/250.
    I would like something like that, but as usual, there would be a group of people complaining about how bad it sucks. Just like the Dragon Ball Z fandom does about Kai.

alol at everyone complaining about what moves it gets. Charizard has more changes than, like, half of the BW team already.

The battle looks really good so far. I'm a sucker for dynamic battles, and I hope it's mostly an aerial battle. Still hoping for Dragonite to win though.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I have a feeling that no matter who wins, many fans are going to be very angry. Especially if Charizard loses though.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I would like something like that, but as usual, there would be a group of people complaining about how bad it sucks. Just like the Dragon Ball Z fandom does about Kai.
    Of course there will be haters, but in general the response would be better considering it would essentially be a revamped version of the anime we have now, yet edited/retconned shorter, with specific events and missed opportunities happening that never happened in the original.

I don't think Charizard will lose. The most I can see is an unresolved battle. Unsatisfying, but the best option IMO.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Especially in Johto, get rid of the boring episodes and only have the ones that really matter
    If they cut out all the boring Johto episodes and only left the important or good ones, you'd go down from a 157 episode saga to about a 65 episode one at most.

That actually wouldn't be that bad to be honest. Keep the 65 or so good Johto episodes and throw the others in filler hell where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    If they cut out all the boring Johto episodes and only left the important or good ones, you'd go down from a 157 episode saga to about a 65 episode one at most.

That actually wouldn't be that bad to be honest. Keep the 65 or so good Johto episodes and throw the others in filler hell where they belong.
    Exactly my point, imagine the anime with ONLY the important episodes, and half of the important episodes (such as two parters) cut down and put together.

Heaven.

Not only that, but all of the problems we've ever had such as the GS Ball being dropped, evolutions not happening when they should have done, all being retconned so they do happen. I'm sure nobody would object to the odd few changes/edits for each saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I have a feeling that no matter who wins, many fans are going to be very angry. Especially if Charizard loses though.
    And even more people are going to be angry if the battle is unresolved.

Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast