Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I don't think Charizard will lose. The most I can see is an unresolved battle. Unsatisfying, but the best option IMO.
    Not really. The best option is Charizard win. It's his return episode, what better for him that get a win against the most powerfull pokemon in the main cast in his first battle back?

Dragonite already had his time to shine beating Iris' rival most powerfull pokemon and Dawn's most powerfull pokemon. Now it's Charizard time to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Not really. The best option is Charizard win. It's his return episode, what better for him that get a win against the most powerfull pokemon in the main cast in his first battle back?
    I can already see a few Pokemon being named.
    Dragonite already had his time to shine beating Iris' rival most powerfull pokemon and Dawn's most powerfull pokemon. Now it's Charizard time to shine.
    That is if this battle has a winner. It could be stopped because Dragonite might become controlled during it or whatever.

Seriously guys, why caring about that? You should be grateful for Charizard being back for a long time, that's extremely lucky and one of the kind for such a veteran mon!
    Moves? Who wins? That shouldn't even be an issue.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    There is a difference, though. While during the other battles was required due to plot (I mean, they can't make everybody win), Charizard seems to have an important role while against Reshiram. I don't think that the best way to have him look strong is to make him lose from the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Seriously guys, why caring about that? You should be grateful for Charizard being back for a long time, that's extremely lucky and one of the kind for such a veteran mon!
    But most people are glad. However, others aren't completely satisfied. Nothing new.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 28th February 2013 at 11:54 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Uh, we aren't all Charizard fans; some of us don't really care about Charizard either way. As for the whole "who will win the battle" debates, I'm actually enjoying seeing what other people think will happen. In my opinion it's interesting to see other perspectives instead of just seeing things from a single, narrow point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post

That is if this battle has a winner. It could be stopped because Dragonite might become controlled during it or whatever.
    Yeah sure, I'm not saying the battle won't be stopped. I'm just saying, that if we have to choose the better scenario, I'd chose Charizard win. Not tie, not Charizard lose, not interrupted or unresolved.

And about the first thing, yeah maybe Pikachu is stronger than Dragonite, but that's it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    There is a difference, though. While during the other battles was required due to plot (I mean, the can't make everybody win), Charizard seems to have an important role while against Reshiram. I don't think that the best way to have him look strong is to make him lose from the beginning...
    Yea, I don't think it'll lose if there is going to be a winner in the battle. I just wanted to say that some Pokemon lost when they returned after awhile. xD

This episode suddenly got a whole lot less good with Charizard's nerfage and dragonite's inpending nerfage.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This episode suddenly got a whole lot less good with Charizard's nerfage and dragonite's inpending nerfage.
    So what, we have revamped flashbacks of older sagas.

Well, ya know... this is still the same good ol' Charizard we are talking about. I'd prefer another moveset, but I'm sure that if they give him this moves they'll make Charizard make good use of them. And I'm still thinking one of them will get replaced just like Piplup's Ice Beam was. Maybe we'll see Seismic Toss, maybe not, but this is definitely not making me less excited.

I want to see Charizard after all, not an attack. ;D

But for all we know the move is just scratch.

But for all we know the move is just scratch.
    LOL. I know how you feel about it, I feel the same way. But don't bash the move before Charizard even use it. Maybe SLASH (just for the record XP) will be portrayed as a powerfull move.

I don't like that particular thing either, it's just that my happiness for seeing Charizard back exceeds my dissapointment on him having Slash (specially IF it replaced Seismic Toss).

And we don't know for sure which move exactly it is, or if it will be quickly replaced by another move. It could be Hone Claws and that'd be a totally different story. In the preview he slash the airs twice clearly not trying to hit Dragonite and then roars. It could be Hone Claws or it could be Charizard showing his strength. A move that makes Charizard's attack more powerfull is something. Or even Brick Break. Cinthia's Garchomp uses this move with its claw, so Charizard could use Brick Break in the same way too, and that'd be a good coverage move and powerfull too.

So... let's just wait. I'm still as excited and anxious to see this episode as I was before seeing the preview.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 1st March 2013 at 12:45 AM.

I don't get why the moves Are a big deal anyway. If they do end up making charizard win, then it wont matter how he does it. All of the moves end up looking more intense regardless.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I don't get why the moves Are a big deal anyway. If they do end up making charizard win, then it wont matter how he does it. All of the moves end up looking more intense regardless.
    How about because it's bullcrap?

People aren't upset over a couple of moves.

They are upset because Charizard's entire moveset with the exception of flamethrower, has been completely changed with stupid and unnecessary moves.

There was NOTHING wrong with Charizard's moveset in the past.

Charizard did NOT 3 unimpressive moves.

I could've lived with just dragon tail, not scratch/Slash/Hone Claw and Wing Attack, and Dragon Tail
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's Wing Attack ladies and gentlemen

Spoiler:- Wing Attack:

Spoiler:- Look at Charizard's Wings:
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's Wing Attack ladies and gentlemen

Spoiler:- Wing Attack:

Spoiler:- Look at Charizard's Wings:
    Wait a second... I can't help but feel that I'm seeing a shine of steel on Charizard's wings. It could be possible that it may be Steel Wing. But who knows? I sure don't...

^ I was wondering that too, after all he does know Steel Wing and they did look kind of metallic.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^ I was wondering that too, after all he does know Steel Wing and they did look kind of metallic.
    That's cloud dust from take off XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Eh I would have preferred Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Dragon Pulse and Blast Burn but I'm okay with Charizard's current moveset. I'm sure it's not permanent, opposing a Reshiram with a moveset like that is laughable.

What really confuses me is that neither of those moves are meant to hit Dragonite according to the preview.

For the wing-attack-like move, it's just like Charizard is increasing its speed while flying, and the claw move looks like is boosting its attack, they don't look like damaging moves.

It still may be Wing attack and Slash, but I'll wait for next week (or just maybe till Sunday) to get the confirmation.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That's cloud dust from take off XD
    Really? From the way Charizard's wings look, I would think it is Steel Wing that he's using. But then, as he continues to fly upwards, it's hard to tell. Let's wait till later to make any more judgements on his moveset.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    What really confuses me is that neither of those moves are meant to hit Dragonite according to the preview.

For the wing-attack-like move, it's just like Charizard is increasing its speed while flying, and the claw move looks like is boosting its attack, they don't look like damaging moves.

It still may be Wing attack and Slash, but I'll wait for next week (or just maybe till Sunday) to get the confirmation.
    May be he is just showing Ash his new moves. Like he did prior to the battle against Articuno.

WHY WRITERS! WHY MUST YOU FIX A WHEEL THAT WASN'T EVEN BROKEN?!

What on earth was so wrong with seismic toss that they needed to replace it with SCRATCH?! And steel wing wasn't good enough so they had to downgrade to wing attack?

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Really? From the way Charizard's wings look, I would think it is Steel Wing that he's using. But then, as he continues to fly upwards, it's hard to tell. Let's wait till later to make any more judgements on his moveset.
    Steel Wing wouldn't give off the white trailing streaks from the wings like Wing Attack does :P

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Ash catching a new Charizard would be the dumbest thing ever LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't like the way Charizard has learned like two or three new attacks; he has learned like twenty different attacks in total and although most have obviously been forgotten, it's still kind of unfair that he's gotten so much love in the attack department. Meanwhile some of Ash's Unova Pokemon still have the most basic movesets.

They're not returning; they're going to be shown in flashbacks. But the King and Queen will still slay with their 3-second cameos, so it's all good.
    I see. But I'm just glad that Ash's Charizard made his return. Looks like Dragonite's going to learn a lesson or two.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast