Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    ._....

    I swear to god. If this isn't ash's charizard...

    I'm gonna slap some people.

    XD

    Not that I mind seeing charmander again...

    BUT COME ON D8 xD

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They put Primeape in Oak's lab in the last opening but did nothing with it in the show.
    They put all of his reserves and in training Pokémon in the opening and they did nothing. Seriously, Charizard has gotten way more hype than the Pokémon from the original Be An Arrow opening.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Electric Forest
    Posts
    5,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I'm guessing Iris will battle a Cotd's Charizard and then Ash's Charizard will return later.
    Yeah, I'm thinking that too. Satoshi's probably appears at the tail-end of the episode.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Isola
    Posts
    10,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    You gotta admit though N deciding what Cotton Candy he should get would be a riveting sub plot.

    I think we might get the iconic N and the Ferris Wheel scene in this episode.
    Much more riveting than most of the fillers so far I agree.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    9,746

    Default

    So, Charizard will face another Dragonite then? Can't wait for that battle. Well, if it's not Ash's, I'll still like it.
    My Pokemon in AS (so far).


    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Much more riveting than most of the fillers so far I agree.
    N would probably not take as long as Cynthia though. Cynthia could fill up 30 minutes of choosing Cotton Candy. N would take much less time so there will probably be more to the episode.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I'm guessing Iris will battle a Cotd's Charizard and then Ash's Charizard will return later.
    Oh come on. Why would the writers give us an episode where someone else's Charizard shows up if they were planning to show Ash's Charizard later in the saga? I think it's fairly obvious now that the Charizard that's been promoted isn't going to be Ash's. I mean the fact that it was shown with Pansage on one of the posters implied that it wasn't Ash's Charizard too, but of course that idea was scoffed at. Well the tables have certainly turned. This is a good thing; I'm actually smiling at this turn of events.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    They put all of his reserves and in training Pokémon in the opening and they did nothing. Seriously, Charizard has gotten way more hype than the Pokémon from the original Be An Arrow opening.
    Any Charizard is a hype creator though :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Yes but Iris got a Dragonite, which doesn't promote any remake this time around. A new Charizard isn't as strange as people think.

    Not to mention Dawn's Togekiss, a Pokemon line that was previously almost exclusively associated with Misty.
    Not you bringing Misty into this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking that too. Satoshi's probably appears at the tail-end of the episode.
    Not even tail end. It could just return in a later episode.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,404

    Default

    I love how nobody explains away why there is a Charmander in this episode then. And why would the scan focus on the Charmander instead of Ash's Charizard?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh come on. Why would the writers give us an episode where someone else's Charizard shows up if they were planning to show Ash's Charizard later in the saga? I think it's fairly obvious now that the Charizard that's been promoted isn't going to be Ash's. I mean the fact that it was shown with Pansage on one of the posters implied that it wasn't Ash's Charizard too, but of course that idea was scoffed at. Well the tables have certainly turned. This is a good thing; I'm actually smiling at this turn of events.
    And Pansage being on Chairzard's back proves it's not Ash's? How?

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    Supposing this IS a CotDs Charizard......Iris' Dragonite destroys it in battle, Iris mocks all Charizards and Ash retorts that a well-trained Charizard can beat her Dragonite?

    Gives him a reason to bring it back at least.




  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post



    Most of the people who posted here aren't N fan girls. We're nostalgia crazies who want Charizard back XD
    Oh trust me my friend, when the preview rolls around the fan girls will come

    Ash: N... This cant be true... You were a bad guy?
    N: Yes, and I was the one who was suppose to bond with Zekrom...
    Ash: *shocked face* *falls out of Ferris wheel*
    *Charizard appears and saves him*
    Ash: Charizard! Buddy! You came!
    Charizard: You only get one -___-

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Yes but Iris got a Dragonite, which doesn't promote any remake this time around. A new Charizard isn't as strange as people think.

    Not to mention Dawn's Togekiss, a Pokemon line that was previously almost exclusively associated with Misty.
    Starter Pokemon are a lot different just saying. Dawn getting a Sinnoh Pokemon is strange really?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And Pansage being on Chairzard's back proves it's not Ash's? How?
    Because they only thing Pansage has ever ridden on that belong to the cast is Unfezant... :P

    I don't actually know where Ciccone was going with that post though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Starter Pokemon are a lot different just saying. Dawn getting a Sinnoh Pokemon is strange really?
    Considering it was a Togekiss, yeah it was strange. Back when DP first started in 2006 people assumed Misty would reunite with Togetic and it'd evolve.

    My point is the writers give new characters Pokemon associated with old main characters all the time. May's Bulba/Squirtle, Dawn's Cyndaquil and Togekiss, etc.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Isola
    Posts
    10,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    N would probably not take as long as Cynthia though. Cynthia could fill up 30 minutes of choosing Cotton Candy. N would take much less time so there will probably be more to the episode.
    It's all worth it if the camera's in the right angle XD

    Ash walks into a fair. A guy is showing off he has a Charmander and how awesome it is. Ash dexes Charmander -.- Then Iris decides to let Dragonite out to enjoy some cotton candy. However dragonite smelled something weird in the sky so he flew up and saw a random Charizard. He must test his strength. And so they battle. It is later found out that Charizard flew all the way from Johto after dawn paid a visit to Charcific valley and told him about the Unova league.

    Oh well better late than never XD
    Last edited by LizardonX; 1st February 2013 at 5:08 AM.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And Pansage being on Chairzard's back proves it's not Ash's? How?
    Well why would Ash's Charizard be shown with a Pokemon that doesn't belong to him?

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Electric Forest
    Posts
    5,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Supposing this IS a CotDs Charizard......Iris' Dragonite destroys it in battle, Iris mocks all Charizards and Ash retorts that a well-trained Charizard can beat her Dragonite?.
    That would be extremely OOC for Iris.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,606

    Default

    Oh the things that are being said now. (>.>)

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,160

    Default

    In the ending Sequence, they showed 6 of Ash's pokemon.

    If Charizard isn't Ash's, then why would they show only 5 of Ash's pokemon? He always carries 6 around with him.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Considering it was a Togekiss, yeah it was strange. Back when DP first started in 2006 people assumed Misty would reunite with Togetic and it'd evolve.

    My point is the writers give new characters Pokemon associated with old main characters all the time. May's Bulba/Squirtle, Dawn's Cyndaquil and Togekiss, etc.
    Your point is what? Promotion of remakes and Dawn catching a Sinnoh Pokemon proves nothing.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well why would Ash's Charizard be shown with a Pokemon that doesn't belong to him?
    Why not? And every time they have shown Charizard, it was with Ash. If this new Charizard belonged to a COTD, why was he/she never promoted?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Why not? And every time they have shown Charizard, it was with Ash. If this new Charizard belonged to a COTD, why was he/she never promoted?
    Meoletta was promoted heavily and nobody captured it.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,758

    Default

    I'll be glad when we actually get a translation for this so we can know if the Charizard is actually Ash's or not.

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •