Thread: Silly people...

Default Silly people...

You're not willing to accept hacked pokemon but you love wi-fi gift pokemon. Guess what! wi-fi pokemon are personalized and put into a cherish ball the same way, In fact, They are cloned and completely useless to online unlike those worked by the AR individually. Also you can't tell the difference between a pokemon that's been altered and a regular pokemon on trade unless is a legendary under lv9 wich i'd be plain obvious. Overall, Ya'll just silly thats my point i'm not encouraging codes or anything like that as i don't use them myself, But just wanted to clear that out. Rofl

Wi-fi gift pokemon are officially accepted and legitimate ways of receiving pokemon. If you want to hack all day; do so to your hearts content. There's no need to go 'rotfl' about it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Although I don't use cheating devices personally, I don't mind receiving a hacks over the GTS or wifi, but I just won't use them competitively, I would rather have my own legits.

Wi-fi pokemon are officially hacked and legitimate ways of receiving it, For short. See, The fact remains they are also altered if not to a major scale so that everyone can get a copy of the exact same pokemon, Yet people fail to realize... So yeah... Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Watchog View Post
    Wi-fi pokemon are officially hacked and legitimate ways of receiving it, For short. See, The fact remains they are also altered if not to a major scale so that everyone can get a copy of the exact same pokemon, Yet people fail to realize... So yeah... Rofl
    The difference is that when you hack, you can get whatever you want. Special events are just presents you get for whatever reason. If you could get them exactly the way you wanted, that Magikarp they're giving out would have No Guard and Sheer Cold.

Also, you can only have one of them, which adds to their value, unlike hacked pokemon in which you can call as many as you want.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

The people who made the game have full legitimate methods for inducing data to their own games obviously without unlicensed third party crap.

This thread is stupid.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Shutting, this thread get close to area where I can give out infractions and possibly ban you.

We do not approve or promote the use of cheating devices.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Shutting, this thread get close to area where I can give out infractions and possibly ban you.

We do not approve or promote the use of cheating devices.
    What he said.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    What he said.
    You do realize there is no specified “Cheating device promoting” rather than a logical point i just implied in this thread right?

Quote Originally Posted by Watchog View Post
    You do realize there is no specified “Cheating device promoting” rather than a logical point i just implied in this thread right?
    You're saying something like "You're not willing to hack the game so that you have instant 8 badges, E4 wins and main game completion, but you're willing to spend hours playing the game to achieve the same result".

The logical point here is that in the end, everything in the game is made up of binary code, and anything is possible. If you want to hack the game to create Pokemon beyond the limits of the intended mechanism, go ahead. If you want to hack the game but doesn't want to feel guilty about it and so you try to make it 'look' legit, go ahead. But stop trying to associate one issue with another just because the outcome is identical. If you don't see anything wrong with cheating, keep it to yourself and those who share your opinion.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Shutting for real!

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.