Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else hate single-type champions?

Hate ? No... For sure sometimes it's easier, but Lance was a hard champion.

Also, Alder hasn't been rough for me, he is pretty weak when you have plenty of Fire types !
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Aside from Volcarona, Alder was probably the easiest Champion to squash on my end--and that was because most of his pokes were either Bugs or shared a crippling weakness to Fighting or Rock. So yes, I guess you have a point about mono-typers.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

I don't hate them, I just don't like the fact how easy they were. If they're going to specialize in one type, I feel as if they're the exact same thing as gym leaders and elite fours, except they get to stand on a pedestal and receive special treatment. Compared to them, the multitype champions were far superior in terms of challenge. Hopefully for the upcoming X and Y, we won't get a single type champion.

Help these dragons live, click on them.

I don't have anything in particular against them, but I just think it's a little annoying that they're easier than the multi-type champions. Although, Alder was quite wasy as well.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I don't hate single typed champions, but they're pretty easy to counter. Blue/Green and Cynthia are great champions but Alder was too easy for some reason... I hope the 6th gen champion is a challenge and uses multiple types.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    I don't hate single typed champions, but they're pretty easy to counter. Blue/Green and Cynthia are great champions but Alder was too easy for some reason... I hope the 6th gen champion is a challenge and uses multiple types.
    The challenge is situational. It depends on how you are battling them which determines how much of a challenge they will be for you or not.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Lance is actually a monotype Flying champion, he just doesn't Know it.
    His rematch teams beg to differ.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Theyre only "easy" if you use the right pokemon.
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by Aakash98 View Post
    Well I hate Wallace due to his Milotic however him having only water types bugs noting I can use one single strong Grass Type to sweep him, well at least Steven had only 3 steels instead of 6 otherwise my Camerupt would've destroyed him.
    Wallace bugged me. I couldn't defeat him for anything. I tried like 54 times. xD
    ~Working on getting a sig~

I love them! just use pokemon that are super effective against the champion's mono-type team = free exp.
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I don't hate them, they're not much of a challenge to battle against if you have a type that is supereffective against them. But if you want a challenge then just use Pokemon with types that are weak against said champion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12