Thread: multiple games on one DS....?

Default multiple games on one DS....?

so... idk if this is the right place for this... or if its a stupid question... but ....

i have a 3DS (B2) and want to use my Dream Radar to get Lugia ... so i was gonna get a SS and use it... catch then send to my B2...

my question.. and i have always wondered this....

can i have multiple games on one ds? or will it delete my B2 file?.. how does it work? is the stuff (and pokemon saved to the DS or the game?) i.e.: id i got a new 3DS would have have to get a new cartridge or can i just use the cartridge with the new DS and all my stuff is there?....

thanks for any answers...

Dream Radar only works with B/W2.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

You can have mulyiple games in your 3DS and they will not delet your save. To use the DR and capture Lugia, all you need to do is put your SS on the 3DS and start the dream radar.

Quote Originally Posted by dphoenix84 View Post
    so... idk if this is the right place for this... or if its a stupid question... but ....

i have a 3DS (B2) and want to use my Dream Radar to get Lugia ... so i was gonna get a SS and use it... catch then send to my B2...

my question.. and i have always wondered this....

can i have multiple games on one ds? or will it delete my B2 file?.. how does it work? is the stuff (and pokemon saved to the DS or the game?) i.e.: id i got a new 3DS would have have to get a new cartridge or can i just use the cartridge with the new DS and all my stuff is there?....

thanks for any answers...
    The way it works it that the Dream Radar lets you catch the pokémon and then send it over, it will not delete your Black and White 2 file

However in the case of the legendary pokémon they can be caught and transferred once.

Quote Originally Posted by #SwoobatForUbers View Post
    Dream Radar only works with B/W2.
    That wasn't what he was asking, I suggest that read the question carefully before answering.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

The Dream Radar will appear on your 3DS menu just like the rest of your apps. It connect directly to your Black 2/White 2 card as long as it's in the card slot.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

I'm a little confused as to what you're asking. If you're wondering if you can play B/W2 and then play SS on your DS, it'll not delete your save file. I think the Dream Radar is hooked up to each copy of your game individually. I could be wrong.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

None of your saved data will be deleted as it is saved to the game card not the console.

OK, Here's the "General" rule with game saves. Any game that comes on a cartridge will save to that cartrige. For games that are downloaded, it's saved on the console or the SD card in the console. Due to the way Downloaded games work, I can't say where is saved., or if you can move your save to another 3DS.

You can have many Cartridges on a single DS, and you can put the same DS Cartridges in many DS consoles. My current "score" is about 10 DS for Daimond, which pretty much most all the DSes I owned at one point.

Shuttting - Since this is a "game Help" thread. They don't belong in GPD. Plus it's answered.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)