Thread: who think he should win at least once at the next league?

Default who think he should win at least once at the next league?

As always he goes to a new region collects all badges fights hard in it but loses I mean come on Ash works so hard and his pokemon but loses.When their plenty of strong the only thing I can figure out is pokemon makes were he loses over and over again.So when are they going to let him finaly win?
    Pokemon master 4

This should be in the poll section, but to answer it shortly:

A while back writers of the anime actually said that Ash will only win a league once the anime ends. Since the franchise is forever growing gamewise and with it's popularity, they know the anime will continue for a long long time so it won't happen anytime soon.

------

In my own personal opinion, i'd like to see Ash eventually go back to re-try the Indigo League and win, from here he enters the Champions League using all of his Pokemon from each region and wins becoming a Pokemon Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    This should be in the poll section
    Wouldn't that be a spoiler if it was in the poll section though? People who are unspoiled would probably figure out he lost the Unova League.

I thought he should pull a yugioh MC and win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Wouldn't that be a spoiler if it was in the poll section though? People who are unspoiled would probably figure out he lost the Unova League.
    Not really, he never stated that. He simply asked whether we think Ash should win a league.

To answer the question, yes, he should. I know the writers seem to think that the show has to end when Ash wins a League but that's not true at all.

A while back writers of the anime actually said that Ash will only win a league once the anime ends. Since the franchise is forever growing gamewise and with it's popularity, they know the anime will continue for a long long time so it won't happen anytime soon.
    Source, please?

That doesn't seem feasible. But once that happens, the anime will end so I suppose maybe in a few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Source, please?
    Here is the source , here is the quote:

Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode. Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No. Will there be a 5th generation of Pokemon and will the show keep continuing? He laughed even harder and said of course. Pokemon will continue for many generations to come, and as he made it sound, probably forever.
    Appears it was on the subject of becoming a Pokemon Master, not winning a League.

Although let's face it, it seems to be made clear they are along the lines of the same goal.

This should be in the poll section, but to answer it shortly:

------

In my own personal opinion, i'd like to see Ash eventually go back to re-try the Indigo League and win, from here he enters the Champions League using all of his Pokemon from each region and wins becoming a Pokemon Master.
    That was a Joke !
    If Ash win a League then just Ash's Story ends and a new Protagonist's Story begins !
    And I don't think anyone would complain As long as Ash get better treatment , win the League & PWT and Become a Pokemon Master .
    But if Director /Writer treat him like a garbage like in Unova and replace him like this then People will get pissed .
    If those guy doesn't get this then they are just armature people with no talent.
    Plus , Pokemon Never suppose to be about fighting Bad Guy.
    Then What is ''N Saga'' is about ???
    There Gen VI Series must be Ash's final Journey where he win the League !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I thought he should pull a yugioh MC and win them all.
    That how Ash should be treated in Gen VI !

\
    Last edited by vodor; 2nd February 2013 at 7:56 AM.

I think he should win leagues.

But of course, the animé writers don't care about entertaining people with good writing that has effort put into it or having a character's goal not seem so pathetically pointless, but rather care more about selling plushies.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Maybe ash will win the league and they will switch characters .......... Thats the worst that can happen !!!

I don't really care if he wins a league or not as long as he has a good regional set of "strong" pokemon and there are at least some good 6 vs 6 battles at the league.
    Now this happened at Johto Hoenn and Sinnoh but for some reason the writers just plain hate the shows viewers over the age of 8 and decided than it's best to leave Ashs pokemon unevolved and for some reason just plain weak.
    I don't think evolution=power but that doesn't mean the writers can't at least give the pokemon some strong moves and make their battles good. What was the reason for Unova league only having 1 meh 6 vs 6 battle that Ash loses.
    I can't think of any good one. It was just Hydreigon and Lucario sweeping Ashs team. I hope in gen VI the writers at least let Ash have some "strong" pokemon and make him lose the league in and epic close battle kinda like in Johto (Charizard inculded).

-END OF RANT
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...