Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What legendary should Ash get.

None. A character like Ash doesn't deserve any legendaries. Plus, he's had many opportunities to catch one given all the encounterings and not a single one.

Hmm... I'm not sure, really. It seems unlikely Ash would ever catch a legendary but its possible eventually, I guess.

I'd say Meloetta, she seemed to really like Ash and for a legendary it seems like a fair choice. Any others are fine too but yeah, Ash encounters legendaries way too often so maybe.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    > implying that a one-note character who won solely because the protagonist isn't allowed to will ever appear again, let alone for a rematch
    I certainly don't expect this to happen, and I don't expect Ash to ever catch a legendary, but if he was going to, this seems like a good a scenario as any.

I do think there's a good chance that there will be some sort of master tournament at some point in the future where we'll see battles like this.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

He won't get any legendaries, he prefers to use cute plushy Pokemon instead.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

The lack of Arceus in this topic astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    He won't get any legendaries, he prefers to use cute plushy Pokemon instead.
    This, but what's to say Arceus isn't cute and huggable?

I just picture him owning a Shaymin.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

There are many legendaries that Ash could have on his team. But I would have to go with Latias or Virizion
    My Hard-hitting team on White:

Here's my Advanceshipping fic: Click here for May and Ash's Unova Journey

Click here for a side story and here for the other side story

Here's the main story in which it's attached to.

Mewtwo suits ash best. He needn't use it for battling necessarily, but just as comrades.
    It'd be free to explore the world and find a reason for living, but if ash really needed its help one day, he could call upon it.
    Last edited by Blazicken; 5th February 2013 at 8:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Arcanine.........
    Agree, Arcanine is awesome
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Time for a serious response: I completely disagree with the people who have stated Mew-Two. Why you may ask? Because Mew-Two didn't ask to be created nor did it want to. Also because it is trying to figure out what its purpose is in life, he is trying to figure out his reason for existence. I highly doubt its purpose is to serve a dim witted 10 year old kid. Let's move on to Ho-oh, I believe Ash shouldn't capture it, I mean people assume Ash is the only one who has seen it but Morty saw it too right? I don't know, did he? and I'm sure other unknown people in the anime have seen it too. Ash seeing Ho-oh at the beginning of his journey was just a sign that Ash was going to accomplish great things in the near future. Next we have Latias, I feel like Latias could have been acceptable, but it goes against Ash and his beliefs to capture a legendary and the same applies for his corresponding lake guardian, Victini and Meloetta. In essence Ash will and should never capture a legendary because it goes against his own principles and beliefs and that's one of the things the anime inculcates to its target audience, that one should stand by his/her beliefs.
    I can see Ash and Mewtwo teaming up, as equals. If Ash got Mewtwo, he'd have to do it this way; Mewtwo wouldn't agree to anything else.

Ash once stated that he'd like to catch Moltres, but the writers might have changes his character/their world's rules since then.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

I would say Ho-Oh, Latias, or Meleotta.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He can't really have Mewtwo, because if he did he would have all manner of people hassling them all the time. Team Rocket, scientists, researchers. Suddenly every single person in the world with an interest in Pokemon would become Team Rocket. Sure, with Mewtwo's power he could repel them all, but what kind of life would that be?

I'd vote Heatran.

Arcanine.........
    He has an Arcanine in my fic (caught as a Growlithe in the fic), I think that Pokemon would fit him well. But I don't consider it to be legendary.

Anyways, I don't think any human character in the anime should own a legendary, that's just cheap, overpowered and unrealistic. Then that legendary would probably defeat pretty much all opponents that aren't using legendaries (so 99% of its opponents) with ease, that would take all the tension out of battles.

I agree 100%. No one should have a legendary, it's cheap, they would be no better than Gary-Stu Tobias.

He is not deserving of one, until he's shown incredible growth and maturity, then he would be worthy of Ho-Oh
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Mew. Their personalities would work well together I think.
    That's something I like the idea of.

Although...why would he need a legendary when he has a Pikachu that can take out a Regice in one hit after it rests...

Mewtwo. Ash doesnt have a psychic type. they respect each other.

He should really have caught Meloetta at the end of Rival Destinies. But, no, he had to go and leave her with some random guy we'll probably never see again. However, I think Keldeo would be a good match for Ash because he shares his determination. Also, I like Keldeo.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I like the suggestion a lot of people are making of Mew. Mew just seems to fit well, and with it being from the original 151, from Ash's first part of the journey, it would just seem to be a good choice.

GodDamnZilla

I know I said alzelf erlier but he dosent eeally need a legendry. Definatly not mewteo and certaonly not arceus. If any mew, keldeo, melloetta or azelf. And possibly hooh. But I dont see y he should have any.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12