Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Adventures In Unova' Opening

Default 'Adventures In Unova' Opening

Last edited by xXPantheraXx; 2nd February 2013 at 4:20 PM.

I saw a better quality video on another forum. However I like it. Reminds me of some of the old cartoons I use to watch.=3
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 2nd February 2013 at 2:22 PM.

Put together by me.

This one has way better quality (but thanks for sharing that video anyway): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf1BIWoriIU
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Man, never thought I'd say it but...

I really miss the 4Kid's dub of Pokemon o_o

i love it
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Dear God, why is it that every opening has 'you and me', 'together' or other cheesy crap.

Like seriously, older openings were cooler and way better.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Dear God, why is it that every opening has 'you and me', 'together' or other cheesy crap.

Like seriously, older openings were cooler and way better.
    /japanese openings are cooler, because we can't understand them

No lol, I don't like english dub openings in general, but this one is just........... >_>

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I'm sure they might remix the theme and modify the images for images from the Episode N opening.

They never remix the theme, but they do modify the images, which is crappy.

I see Liepard Hyper Beaming the crap out of a building and at that moment, the theme goes "Oh OH, we fought so hard" - Wtf?

yh it's pretty bad, as someone said it has those cringe worthy togetherness lyrics.

A nice opening...even if my ears keep hearing "fought" as another word entirely. *Ahem*

No N or Team Plasma? Well that sure is disappointing :/

I've now watched it 10 times. I love it. The only complaint I have is the usual of it being too short. This song deserved to be longer even if I'm one of the few who liked it.XD

This season when it comes out and eventually comes to DVD will be going next to my old cartoons I've collected on DVD specially.=3

Time to look for old cheesy openings of cartoons. I'm nostalgic all of a sudden.^-^

Put together by me.

I thought that opening sucked, but the openings usually turn out to be terrible so I have no idea why nobody's used to it by now~

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    A nice opening...even if my ears keep hearing "fought" as another word entirely. *Ahem*
    plz dont go there

Wow so much hate. TBH I found it the best in years. Pretty much the best TPCI one yet

It's not horrendous; I actually like the first twenty-three seconds. Then, of course, the cheesiness overload kicks in. I prefer it slightly over the previous theme, but that's not saying much.

I found it a lot less cheesy (than again I don't mind that kind of stuff) But Charzard gave it a thumbs up so if you hate it your getting flamed by the Zard.

Also why was Primeape in here? Is he now chilling with Oak or something? I did not see Ash's other released pokemon so found that odd

The video itself for the opening was great, but the song sounds horrible with the generic "you,me,friendship,trust,fight,together" theme they've started since Battle Frontier onwards which is a damn shame.

Seasons 1 - 8's theme songs were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I found it a lot less cheesy (than again I don't mind that kind of stuff) But Charzard gave it a thumbs up so if you hate it your getting flamed by the Zard.

Also why was Primeape in here? Is he now chilling with Oak or something? I did not see Ash's other released pokemon so found that odd
    Primeape wasn't released. He is like Gliscor, Squirtle and Charizard. He was just given to training, not released

Ugh I miss the old openings. Battle Frontier was ok but omg...all of these are just so boring D;

The scenes from Be An Arrow are good though.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by The Power of Pika View Post
    I've now watched it 10 times. I love it. The only complaint I have is the usual of it being too short. This song deserved to be longer even if I'm one of the few who liked it.XD

This season when it comes out and eventually comes to DVD will be going next to my old cartoons I've collected on DVD specially.=3

Time to look for old cheesy openings of cartoons. I'm nostalgic all of a sudden.^-^
    This intro is actually...good! Yeah, I like it. It's gotta be my second favorite of all of TPCi's intros (my overall favorite is "Galactic Battles"). If it wasn't so insanely short, then it would be a great intro. I'm looking forward to the movie version of this intro!

My overall worst TPCi dub intro was the DP rap. That was just awful. xD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Primeape wasn't released. He is like Gliscor, Squirtle and Charizard. He was just given to training, not released
    If he was like those three Ash would have used him by now. He was released. -_-

Please tell me they're going to update all the footage after the Pokémon League. I got excited when the trailer hyped up Episode N, but I thought the OP is horrible for focusing on footage designed for episodes that have already aired months ago. Trip, Bianca and Stephan will all be irrelevant within like 10 episodes, I'd hate to see the exact same OP for the following 30 episodes.

No. Just no. I ALWAYS like the dub openings, but I just can't like this one. The clips themselves should have been longer, so we could've seen more. The song is terrible, though. I way prefer the Rival Destinies song. >.>

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 9
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The video itself for the opening was great, but the song sounds horrible with the generic "you,me,friendship,trust,fight,together" theme they've started since Battle Frontier onwards which is a damn shame.

Seasons 1 - 8's theme songs were great.
    4Kids definitely got the music down right.

It's only now people are realizing 4Kids was not that bad a dubber for Pokemon? >_<

This intro is easily one of TPCi's most solid intros, though, props to them. I've noticed they're getting better at the dub in this saga. BW is the first time I've ever truly been happy with their work (of course, you guys know how I hate the dub switch in general). The major problem is that it's so short...the movie version will make up for it, though.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 2nd February 2013 at 4:01 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast