Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 'Adventures In Unova' Opening

The song was good, but the opening was terrible. There's a lack of creativity, I guess, in TPCi's part.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Though it should be a minute long. I mean, c'mon CN, one commercial less ain't the end of the world. But why would I expect sense for them these days?
    I know what you mean. TPCi's dub intros are a tad too short for my taste, but like you said, it's mainly CN's excessive need for commercials. I really don't know how we can expect sense from CN these days, lol. (Though, Toonami Adult Swim FTW!)
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 23rd February 2013 at 4:09 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

This one's not even half as bad as people are implying. Definitely the best one this saga. Yes, it's terribly short, but isn't that case with all the TPCi openings? My only complaint would be how the Pikachu Thunderbolt shot felt a bit out of sync.

Would love to see this get replaced by the Episode N version later on.

Though it should be a minute long. I mean, c'mon CN, one commercial less ain't the end of the world. But why would I expect sense for them these days?
    I would love longer openings, and if the English anime had endings as well.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    I would love longer openings, and if the English anime had endings as well.
    Heck, a new album would be cool. With good songs, that is.

I really, REALLY dislike this opening. I could tolerate the last two openings, but I feel like fast forwarding every time this opening starts. I really hope it grows on me. Its possible that I've just been spoiled by Be an Arrow and its catchy tune. And before you ask, yes, i do like the DP rap. That one is one of my favorites actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape102 View Post
    And before you ask, yes, i do like the DP rap. That one is one of my favorites actually.
    Then man, do you have the world's most unpopular opinion, my good sir.

Not just CN but networks in general are cutting themes. The sitcoms have like 5 second melodies now

I'll agree with some, the song and the theme wasn't the greatest, most openings in America aren't that great either, I always prefer the Japanese over the American versions.

Just wished that the version was more exciting like my favorite, Black and White or Rival Destinies. Just wonder how horrible it will sound when the song is dubbed in my other language (Spanish - I can just imagine it)

I don't hate it (since I love Unova) but opening could have been improved for my taste
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape102 View Post
    I really, REALLY dislike this opening. I could tolerate the last two openings, but I feel like fast forwarding every time this opening starts. I really hope it grows on me. Its possible that I've just been spoiled by Be an Arrow and its catchy tune. And before you ask, yes, i do like the DP rap. That one is one of my favorites actually.
    Be an Arrow was terrible, this is miles better
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I really like this opening (yeah the Japanese is better) but when I listen to it it remains me how far has pokemon got. I mean 16 seasons and over 700 episodes and 6 generations
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I don't like this opening at all. It's terrible lol.
    e

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456