Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Rhythm Vs. The Hoenn Triangle

beat fire hero 3-0 then 6-0 gg. gl sheps and tormented :]

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Activity post saying that Ninja Eevee never answered my VM nor made any attempt to contact me, so I'll try again... -___-
    Evicted From Home = Retired

I don't mean to sound rude, but will members from The Hoenn Triangle try to get Ninja Eevee's act together or sub someone else in. We've tried to contact him when he is on, he ignored my pm. He also didn't show up at the scheduled time for his match. I'm just trying to help move the war along :/. Especially since the 2 week deadline since the war was submitted ends tomorrow.

Look, you guys need to sub somebody in, because today is the last day unless new agreement for an extension is reached and I relly don't want an activity win.

As the leader of THT, I'll make the decision. Ninja was obviously didn't inform you that he is on a ski trip but I'm subbing in Pokemon Beast for his position. Also, my opponent (Tormented) hasn't replied to my last VM so does anyone know if he is gone or something? And a time extension would be nice...
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Hmm. I couldn't find him on your page or under your subs. Hopefully he sees this an contacts me, or you see this and hook me up with a link to his page. Thanks.

im kinda in agreement with hudson here about the extension. the dinc vs pm war got an extension from the two weeks from when the war was put up so i cant see why we cant get a similar situation. as for torm, he usually gets his battles done on time... busy week probably

Oh, sorry Sheps. I still call him Pokemon Beast. He got his name changed to da_bomb.com. My bad -_-
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

it was my mistake to miss the first week or so of this war, ive been doing lots of things for GCSE choices, idk the equivalent in america, i did miss sheps' first VM, but got the second. its very very hard to get time on top of a mountain range, but ive been trying. it is overly my fault for this inactivity. im trying my best to get time to meet. im free for the next 45 mins, and then on off activity for the 4-5 hours after that, that should collide wehn america, and we should get this done

I think we both agree an extension would help, so the new deadline will be posted in the OP. Also, I don't think you can sub in Da bomb because he is not on the subs list (Sorry, but just trying to follow rules :/). Your sub list contains Shade, Ponymon, and Scorch.

@Ninja Eevee I apologize for our excessive nagging and whatnot. I had no idea you were on a vacation xD

@Hudsonn Torm usually is on for a while on Sundays. He's usually on from about 8 - 12 GMT -6. Not sure what his timezone is, but thats just mine. He may get on even earlier than that, those are just the times I see him on :/

Well, whomever you guys are sending my way. Have them come to the Battle Rhythm channel. I'll be on there for pretty much the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    I think we both agree an extension would help, so the new deadline will be posted in the OP. Also, I don't think you can sub in Da bomb because he is not on the subs list (Sorry, but just trying to follow rules :/). Your sub list contains Shade, Ponymon, and Scorch.

@Ninja Eevee I apologize for our excessive nagging and whatnot. I had no idea you were on a vacation xD

@Hudsonn Torm usually is on for a while on Sundays. He's usually on from about 8 - 12 GMT -6. Not sure what his timezone is, but thats just mine. He may get on even earlier than that, those are just the times I see him on :/
    Oh, sorry. Lets sub in Scorch. I'll notify him on Skype right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Oh, sorry. Lets sub in Scorch. I'll notify him on Skype right now.
    Np, just wanna try to follow the rules and stuff.

As the leader of THT, I'll make the decision. Ninja was obviously didn't inform you that he is on a ski trip but I'm subbing in Pokemon Beast for his position. Also, my opponent (Tormented) hasn't replied to my last VM so does anyone know if he is gone or something? And a time extension would be nice...
    I have't been online so much lately but I'm still waiting for you to tell me when you can battle. I vmed you 3 days ago the days and times I can get online and this was your response.

I have time for one battle for our war match. I can't guarantee I'll be able to do all three but do you wanna do one? I'm on the PO server waiting -- [THT]Hudsonn98
    I wasn't online at the time you sent it and when I read it you had logged off so i didn't see the point in replying.

That's okay. Next time I see you online, I'll send you a VM.

Ermm Scortch hasnt been on here since the 12th. And he hasnt responded to any kind of contact by us. Do you hve anyone who is actually available?

EDIT: Battled Ninja Eevee, Score was 0-2 2-0 3-0 I believe. Meaning BR wins this was 3-1. good matches guys and good luck with your future wars.
    Last edited by Sheps™; 17th February 2013 at 3:31 PM.

good war everyone. we might do it again sometime

Congrats to everyone who participated in the war! Mods can close this now, I believe.

Congrats to BR on the win, and commiserations to THT

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

wait we're done? dang it, i'm sorry. i've been caught up in other things (like family problems) and i got sick. Vomited twice, so i've had other things on mind

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12