Politoed (F) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Drizzle
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Focus Blast
    This is, obvioudly, my lead. I use choice specs because it surprises a lot of people who expect it to stall and are unprepared for the damage. Surf is the main move, chosen over hydro pump because I don't want unreliable accuracy. Ice Beam is for coverage. Hp grass is for gastrodons and swamperts predicting a surd. Focus Blast is for t-tars.

Keldeo (Keldeo-R) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Secret Sword
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Aqua Jet
    I went with max speed because i think it does enough damage with LO. This is my main ferrothorn counter although it doesn't quite OHKO with secret sword. Once again, I want reliability over power so I went with surf. I went with HP Ice instead of icy wind because the power difference it rather noticeably and only 3HKOs latios. Aqua jet is to pick off sweepers at low HP. It doesn't do a lot even in rain, but if a 20% thunderous-t is going to sweep my team because it got an agility up, it can mean the difference between losing and winning

Jolteon (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    - Thunder
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Volt Switch
    This is my electric absorber. Originally thunderous-t, I replaced thunderous with jolteon because I wanted a good late game sweeper and a pokemon that isn't weak to SR. This pokemon also rips through weakened teams. Thunder is the main move. HP Ice is for dragons and grass types thinking that they can switch in. Shadow ball is for latios and reuniclus.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Hydration
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Scald
    - Rest
    - Ice Beam
    - Toxic
    This is my status absorber. In the rain, rest is basically a free full restore. Ice beam is for dragons and landorouses. Toxic is for stalling. This counters jellicents and chanseys/blissleys which otherwise threaten my team.

Dugtrio (F) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Arena Trap
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Sucker Punch
    - Aerial Ace
    - Stone Edge
    This pokemon counters other weather starters. It is also an excellent revenge killer against most steel types and weakened pokemon. EQ is the main move. Sucker punch is for weakened starmies and latioses. The problem with this pokemon is that even with choice band, it’s attack is 388 and it can easily be revenge killed if it is locked into EQ.

Tornadus-T (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Regenerator
    - Hurricane
    - Focus Blast
    - Psychic
    - Grass Knot
    My final pokemon, Tornadus-T. Hurricane is the only move I usually move and it has incredible power. This pokemon also somewhat counters ferro as it does around 75%. Focus Blast is for steel types and I just threw the rest of the moves on it.

One major problem with the team is ferrothorn. It counters 3/6 (4/6 if it runs power whip) of my pokemon at full health. Secret sword and hurricane do an signifigant chunk of its HP but they can’t OHKO it. The ferro,jellicent combo is particularly troublesome as Hurricane won’t do much and secret sword does nothing. One thing you have probably noticed is that 5/6 of my pokemon are special attackers. This isn’t as much of a problem as you would think. Vaporeon can outstall any special wall except amoogus. Keldo has secret sword and dugtrio can revenge kill special walls with low defense. Grass types are a problem as hurricane has unreliable accuracy if I lose the weather war. If I lose the weather war, a venasaur could sweep is it gets to +2. Other than that, there aren’t any major flaws that I have noticed.
    Last edited by emboarrocks; 3rd February 2013 at 1:58 AM.

Credit goes to Mochi10 for the team pose and trophy

Credit goes to PPL for the life of pokemons

Tornadus-T is banned from OU now. If you want another viable Hurricane user, I'd try Dragonite. I'd swap Aqua Jet for Subsitute as Aqua Jet just won't be useful. Then swap HP Ice for HP Ghost to take Jellicent.

You don't do that well against Multiscale Dragonite either if you say you're fine against special walls. Multiscale Shuffler can just para most your team and HP Ice won't do that much with Multiscale intact where it can just stall out your team.

Just another one of those rain teams so I guess I'll stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
    Tornadus-T is banned from OU now. If you want another viable Hurricane user, I'd try Dragonite. I'd swap Aqua Jet for Subsitute as Aqua Jet just won't be useful. Then swap HP Ice for HP Ghost to take Jellicent.

You don't do that well against Multiscale Dragonite either if you say you're fine against special walls. Multiscale Shuffler can just para most your team and HP Ice won't do that much with Multiscale intact where it can just stall out your team.

Just another one of those rain teams so I guess I'll stop here.
    I play on PO so it's still OU. As for dragonite, in can toxic it with vaporeon or hp ice it when multiscale is down. Jolteoj can outsoeed and ko d-nite if multiscale is down.

Hey, nice team! There are a couple of things I think would help a bit.

For one, you lack any Steel type, which means that many Dragons can just come in and toss around Draco Meteors and Outrages with little consequence, putting massive holes in your team and possibly sweeping late game. Therefore, I recommend you replace Vaporeon (which kinda seems to be the weak link here) with Ferrothorn.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
    Impish Nature
    - Power Whip
    - Leech Seed
    - Protect
    - Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn in the Rain is a pretty nice answer to Dragons since it can even survive attacks such as Dragonite's Fire Punch and Salamence's Fire Blast with health to spare. Thunder Wave could work over Protect to paralyze these guys as well, leaving them free for something else to finish off. This will also give you a good answer to Rotom-W, which can do a lot of damage to your team. Stealth Rock is also greatly appreciated by your offensive Pokemon for the extra bit of damage it offers.

Next, I notice that you lack a way to outspeed and check speed-boosted threats, such as Dragon Dancers, Volcarona, Scarf Mence, etc. Your team relies a lot on taking hits and firing back to beat these guys. Since you're running a Rain team, you could try Scarf Keldeo over your current set. It's pretty incredible in the Rain, and it will give you a better answer to many of those boosting Pokemon. I also recommend running Hydro Pump > Aqua Jet, which will be unnecessary if you switch to a Scarf set. This will also let you guarantee a OHKO on any full-health Volcarona after a Quiver Dance, which Surf might fail at. Rain-boosted Hydro Pumps are also a powerful weapon to pound the opponent with in case you're not worried about missing.

I recommend you run something like Memento over Aerial Ace on Dugtrio. In case Dugtrio has lost its usefulness, you can use Memento to drop the opponent's offenses through the floor and give one of your other Pokemon effectively a free turn. Besides, Aerial Ace is only really going to cover Breloom, and the Technician variants with a LO can OHKO you with Mach Punch before you have the chance to attack.

Psychic and Grass Knot don't really seem to be offering much coverage on Tornadus-T, so I recommend you replace them with U-turn and HP Ground. U-turn is a great momentum stealing tool, and coming in just to do a little damage and get 1/3 of your HP back is a beautiful thing. HP Ground will also let you 2HKO offensive variants of Jirachi and even have a shot at 2HKOing specially defensive Jirachi once its health falls below 80% or so.

Just a few tips. Hope they help! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Hey, nice team! There are a couple of things I think would help a bit.

For one, you lack any Steel type, which means that many Dragons can just come in and toss around Draco Meteors and Outrages with little consequence, putting massive holes in your team and possibly sweeping late game. Therefore, I recommend you replace Vaporeon (which kinda seems to be the weak link here) with Ferrothorn.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
    Impish Nature
    - Power Whip
    - Leech Seed
    - Protect
    - Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn in the Rain is a pretty nice answer to Dragons since it can even survive attacks such as Dragonite's Fire Punch and Salamence's Fire Blast with health to spare. Thunder Wave could work over Protect to paralyze these guys as well, leaving them free for something else to finish off. This will also give you a good answer to Rotom-W, which can do a lot of damage to your team. Stealth Rock is also greatly appreciated by your offensive Pokemon for the extra bit of damage it offers.

Next, I notice that you lack a way to outspeed and check speed-boosted threats, such as Dragon Dancers, Volcarona, Scarf Mence, etc. Your team relies a lot on taking hits and firing back to beat these guys. Since you're running a Rain team, you could try Scarf Keldeo over your current set. It's pretty incredible in the Rain, and it will give you a better answer to many of those boosting Pokemon. I also recommend running Hydro Pump > Aqua Jet, which will be unnecessary if you switch to a Scarf set. This will also let you guarantee a OHKO on any full-health Volcarona after a Quiver Dance, which Surf might fail at. Rain-boosted Hydro Pumps are also a powerful weapon to pound the opponent with in case you're not worried about missing.

I recommend you run something like Memento over Aerial Ace on Dugtrio. In case Dugtrio has lost its usefulness, you can use Memento to drop the opponent's offenses through the floor and give one of your other Pokemon effectively a free turn. Besides, Aerial Ace is only really going to cover Breloom, and the Technician variants with a LO can OHKO you with Mach Punch before you have the chance to attack.

Psychic and Grass Knot don't really seem to be offering much coverage on Tornadus-T, so I recommend you replace them with U-turn and HP Ground. U-turn is a great momentum stealing tool, and coming in just to do a little damage and get 1/3 of your HP back is a beautiful thing. HP Ground will also let you 2HKO offensive variants of Jirachi and even have a shot at 2HKOing specially defensive Jirachi once its health falls below 80% or so.

Just a few tips. Hope they help! ^_^
    Thanks! I'll definately try that.