Thread: PMD Remix Project: Help Needed!

Default PMD Remix Project: Help Needed!

I'm terrible at intros, so let's just get into my plead.

I'm collecting remixes of PMD: Red, Blue, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, and Explorers of the Sky. The trouble I'm having? I'm alone in this project, and process of this project is at an all-time low. So I come to ask for your help, Serebii members!

First of all, I need remixes of some of the track of PMD. So please message me either on Serebii, or message my Youtube account. I have some remixes, but not enough for my liking. Also, I rather not download too many onto my computer, so links to Youtube videos containing the remix would be most pleasurable.

The other thing is that I need some members for my project. A team effort is better than one, so I would ask for some help in organizing and maintaining remixes into their categories. All remixes will be given a chance to be voted on, so we'll take all remixes we can get (though if the remix just is a pitch-change or slowdown, it isn't a remix).

If you need more information, just ask a question in this thread, and I'll answer your question to the best of my ability. If you're interested in helping, please leave me a Private Message on Youtube or Serebii about what you could help with or links to videos/remixes. Thanks will be given to all members who help out.

- Chapter 5 in Progress
    Banners by Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall
    Beginning of a grand adventure doesn't do it justice. It's something far greater than that.

This is pretty much asking for illegal content, which isn't allowed on this forum.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<