Thread: keldeo vs dialga

Default keldeo vs dialga

i was just wandering what you think.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Well, I think personally Dialga would win in a fight because it seems to be more stronger than Keldeo.

Saaatoshi!

Umm... Dialga is stronger than Keldeo. Way stronger, it's base stats are way higher than Keldeo's, it's possess moves that could destroy Keldeo in one hit. It's an 'Uber' Pokemon, Keldeo is 'OU' which in this case, Uber Pokemon can tear OU Pokemon to shreds.

I think this would be good for Polls.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 3rd February 2013 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    AGREED

10characterlimit

Saaatoshi!

Dialga because it seems more stronger than Keldeo.

Well, the manifestation of time itself could easily defeat a puny wannabe-sword of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Umm... Dialga is stronger than Keldeo. Way stronger, it's base stats are way higher than Keldeo's, it's possess moves that could destroy Keldeo in one hit. It's an 'Uber' Pokemon, Keldeo is 'OU' which in this case, Uber Pokemon can tear OU Pokemon to shreds.

Terrakion is viable in Ubers, your arguement is invalid.

I used Keldeo in Ubers before and it isn't that bad actually. After a couple of Calm Mind boosts, it can take out stuff like Excadrill, White Kyurem, Darkrai, Ho-oh and a few others.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 3rd February 2013 at 1:51 PM.

Why ask us? Why not just look up their stats and moves for a better. Either way this belongs in the Question Thread.

Dialga's Roar of Time or Draco Meteor = gg, Keldeo.

i asked you because i want to know YOUR opinon. i pesonaly like keldeo.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Cool

i asked you because i want to know YOUR opinon. i pesonaly like keldeo.

Dialga would crush Keldeo.

Well, there are two different types of legendaries. We've got ones like Articuno, Entei, and Keldeo, which have stats a bit higher then regular pokemon, and we've got ones like Ho-oh, Kyogre, and Dialga, which, stat-wise, are equal matches to Metwo.

Of course, the later ones could be stopped by type matchup, but one-on-one, Dialga would probably win, assuming they're the same level. As far as competitive pokemon goes, it would all depend on the set. I'm fairly sure a Choice Specs Keldeo with Focus Blast could outspeed and OHKO, but I don't think anyone ever uses Focus Blast. I'm not sure if Secret Sword would do the trick...
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

i use focus blast.

I just did a few calcs. With choice specs Secret Sword, maximum special attack, timid choice specs Keldeo should OHKO maximum HP Dialga 25% of the time, and with Focus Blast, it'll OHKO the standard Smogon defensive Dialga 100% of the time, 70% if you take HP into account.

Smogon's defensive Dialga set won't be able to OHKO 4 HP Keldeo, but will get pretty close, taking away up to 97% of Keldeo's HP, and Thunder will OHKO 67% of the time. Smogon's special attacker Dialga almost always knows Thunder, and always carries maximum special attack, so Keldeo should be OHKOed if it were to face that. The mixed attacker set is certain to OHKO Kelde with Draco Meteor if it carries a life orb, and if it has an expert belt, it will get it 66% of the time.

In the end, the winner really depends. And, considering that Keldeo has the favorable type match up and the higher speed stat, this really shows how dangerous Dialga is.

Though, this is all in competitive play. Outside of competitive pokemon, it's even more difficult to guess.

Sorry i did not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by AGGRON GUY View Post
    Sorry i did not understand.
    That's probably I was mostly targeting that post at competitive players. Some people like to focus on competing and winning battles against other people more then others, and do a lot of research and practice to do so. I'm one of those people.

But, what I'm saying is that in the video games at least, Keldeo may win the battles sometimes, thanks to it's STAB fighting attacks, but Dialga's massive stats may allow it to win at other times. Two Dialgas or Keldeos of the same level won't always have the same stats, since there are various things throughout the game that can change this. In fact, it'll be rare to find two pokemon of the same species who do have the same stats. Sometimes, this makes it difficult to determine the winner.

Now i understand thanks.

Now nobody post.