Page 72 of 108 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Yea

I'm not very interested in non flawless shinies, do you have any flawless shinies or events? If not maybe I will think on the pachi.
    When Will you be available to trade? I am constantly checking the site and will be ready to trade Friday and Saturday.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    When Will you be available to trade? I am constantly checking the site and will be ready to trade Friday and Saturday.
    bictac usually post really slow to respond im sure he will get to you in time, alright well ill be working on falconblade's request next...ill be asking for some parents for the rng from myrrh he will be my person that will provide me parents now for my rngs like qoutemaster does for ilane...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by InfernAngelis View Post
    I'll be waiting for bictac's answer, you started accusing and spamming. Thank you
    If you could tell us who your RNGer is, that would be nice. SID is Secret ID and can't be RNGed as 00000 in any way. The guy screwed you over so I suggest you talk to him. Besides that, Eevee and Bictac run this shop together, so if she says no, you can be 90% sure Bictac says the same, especially about obvious hacks.

And thanks Eevee ^^ looking forward to the Pichu!
    Last edited by Falconblade; 24th May 2013 at 9:42 AM.

The RNG'er goes by the name of Alin and runs a shop along with Foveroula called the Pawnshop in gamefaqs. I had link to the thread were they were giving away the muchlax in my earler post. And no worries im not offended

The RNG'er goes by the name of Alin and runs a shop along with Foveroula called the Pawnshop in gamefaqs. I had link to the thread were they were giving away the muchlax in my earler post. And no worries im not offended
    Alright, I missed that link then. The problem with it is that the ID he posted is the SID, which can't be RNG'd for. I've seen one way of hacking through software on the PC, and there you can enter your Player ID and number, but not SID. The SID will always show up as 00000 there. If I were you I'd try to get a hold of those guys and ask for a clarification.

Come on guys, seriously? Take this to VM or PM not the thread.
    what about a Flawless Shiny Munchlax Lv. 1-'Nibbles'-Pickup--Adamant?

You can see it iny my pokecheck https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=sifuenam
    Well sadly I already own my own shony flawless munchlax.
    Quote Originally Posted by twiztid420 View Post
    how many korean dw eeveelutions would it take to get that zydon chimchar(DW)?
    i can pm you a list of my events if you would like

and as always prompt cloneback offered
    Sure pm me a list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    i am in need of a Black,White, Black2, or White2 Mew and Shaymin, preferably a Legit untouched Shaymin and i need a Mew Prefferably a legit Event Mew Untouched (Shiny would be nice). i dont want any hacked pokemon, i have a lvl 100 sceptile, lvl 82 Pokerus Infected Ditto, a lvl 100 Pokerus infected Machamp nicknamed Macho, i have a few Spare Genesect im willing to part with,i have a few others i can spare, if u have what i want and willing to trade it PM me and we can trade FC (Friend Code) and pokemon from there.
    Are any of the pokes you listed shiny?
    That's fine.

Hey Bictac, would you be interested a RNG'd bold Water Absorb flawless male Frillish with Scald and Shadow Ball? Just out of curiosity, as you know, I'm always interested in your pokemon
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey Bictac, would you be interested a RNG'd bold Water Absorb flawless male Frillish with Scald and Shadow Ball? Just out of curiosity, as you know, I'm always interested in your pokemon
    Sure I don't have one of those.

Sure I don't have one of those.
    Awesome! Could I get ev spreads and natures for the following pokemon please?:

-Tentacruel
    -Espeon
    -Black Kyurem
    -Ferrothorn
    -Latios
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Awesome! Could I get ev spreads and natures for the following pokemon please?:

-Tentacruel
    -Espeon
    -Black Kyurem
    -Ferrothorn
    -Latios
    -Tentacruel-252hp/252 def i think
    -Espeon-252 hp/252 speed
    -Black Kyurem=UT
    -Ferrothorn-252 hp 178sp def /80 def
    -Latios252sp attack/252 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    If you could tell us who your RNGer is, that would be nice. SID is Secret ID and can't be RNGed as 00000 in any way. The guy screwed you over so I suggest you talk to him. Besides that, Eevee and Bictac run this shop together, so if she says no, you can be 90% sure Bictac says the same, especially about obvious hacks.

And thanks Eevee ^^ looking forward to the Pichu!
    no problem falcon im just waiting for myrrh to get on he gunna had over my parents so i can get started...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

-Tentacruel-252hp/252 def i think
    -Espeon-252 hp/252 speed
    -Black Kyurem=UT
    -Ferrothorn-252 hp 178sp def /80 def
    -Latios252sp attack/252 speed
    Does the Tentacruel have an extra 20 evs in Speed? If not, I'll happily take the Espeon

Pokemon: chimchar
    EV spread wanted: x/252/x/x/4/x/252
    Already given vitamins and pokerus yes/no: no
    Are you in TEG yes/no: no
    If no, offer: it is an ut shiny adamant flawless chimchar, so if you like clone one for yourself.

FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

Does the Tentacruel have an extra 20 evs in Speed? If not, I'll happily take the Espeon
    I'll check when I get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Pokemon: chimchar
    EV spread wanted: x/252/x/x/4/x/252
    Already given vitamins and pokerus yes/no: no
    Are you in TEG yes/no: no
    If no, offer: it is an ut shiny adamant flawless chimchar, so if you like clone one for yourself.
    Accepted, is there a way you can give it the vitamins?

Yep sure. Can you pm when you are available

FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

Hey there.

RNG Request Form
    Pokemon:Oshawott
    Shiny:No
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): Physical
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Torrent
    Hidden Powerark
    Egg Moves:Night Slash. Razor Shell, X-Scicor
    Nickname: Dew
    Other Details/Notes: None
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Alright it has the extra speed
    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Yep sure. Can you pm when you are available
    Sure I will.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Hey there.

RNG Request Form
    Pokemon:Oshawott
    Shiny:No
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): Physical
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Torrent
    Hidden Powerark
    Egg Moves:Night Slash. Razor Shell, X-Scicor
    Nickname: Dew
    Other Details/Notes: None
    acutally razor shell is not a egg move to do it can learn from dewrott and x-scissors is a tm so i don't need to do that lol so night slash will be the only egg move on there so its up to you to get the rest...ill add you to the teg list...

Eevee, i only have to set The DS parameters once correct? The first time I ever use RNG reporter
    hopsin this isn't a rng help thread, you need to either message me or go to the help discussion thread that is located in black and white discussion area...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th May 2013 at 6:16 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    acutally razor shell is not a egg move to do it can learn from dewrott and x-scissors is a tm so i don't need to do that lol so night shade will be the only egg move on there so its up to you to get the rest...ill add you to the teg list...

hopsin this isn't a rng help thread, you need to either message me or go to the help discussion thread that is located in black and white discussion area...
    It can actually learn via egg move though, just hatched one from an egg that I got traded

acutally razor shell is not a egg move to do it can learn from dewrott and x-scissors is a tm so i don't need to do that lol so night slash will be the only egg move on there so its up to you to get the rest...ill add you to the teg list...

Sorry I know but your message inbox is full
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    It can actually learn via egg move though, just hatched one from an egg that I got traded
    i don't have it actually though super with those moves yet but i can at least teach it x-scissors if you want though cuaz i do have that tm...ill leave the razor shell to you though...its more work for me to do this stuff but ill see what i can do for you...unless i just evolve oshawott but i really ill try, no promises...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i don't have it actually though super with those moves yet but i can at least teach it x-scissors if you want though cuaz i do have that tm...ill leave the razor shell to you though...its more work for me to do this stuff but ill see what i can do for you...unless i just evolve oshawott but i really ill try, no promises...
    Alright Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Alright it has the extra speed
    Sweet, I'll trade for the Tentacruel ^_^

I'm free all time today whenever you wish to trade. I see you've also changed your name; it's weird calling you something else, but SilentReaper sounds awesome

Hum... rng list is already full eh?? eevee how long do you think i have to wait untill im able to request another rng ??

Just curious.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Hum... rng list is already full eh?? eevee how long do you think i have to wait untill im able to request another rng ??

Just curious.. Lol
    yes its full and it may be a bit cuaz of the memorial holiday and im working alot till monday so it may be a bit just keep a eye out when i open up again...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 72 of 108 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast