Page 18 of 108 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #426

    Default

    3 new shiny flawless added to post#2, also first giveaway soon^^.


  2. #427
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    i do have some shinies but it is my Pearl can't transfer it to my White 2, only got 1 system
    FC WHITE 2 : FROZ 3569-0574-7035

    TIME ZONE GMT+8

  3. #428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleiefarozi View Post
    i do have some shinies but it is my Pearl can't transfer it to my White 2, only got 1 system
    If you need a cross gen transfer there is a thread for that.


  4. #429
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Bic.... is the Shiny Murkrow taken? /Overconfuzzled
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Japanese DW Torchic
    Nature Adamant
    Id no: 04332
    Ot: in japanese
    Ivs:Near Flawless

    I can offer a Space C Defense Deoxys UT, Also have a amazon Pickachu (lightningrod - Entree forrest lvl 10) UT in a Pokeball.
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    KB: Shinies: x2 ;702; ;691;

    Proud owner of a UT/UC: 2003 - Repair Program Shiny Zigzagoon.

    Flawless:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1
    ---------------------------------------------

  6. #431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Bic.... is the Shiny Murkrow taken? /Overconfuzzled
    Yes it got tooken the other day :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Douchemon View Post
    Japanese DW Torchic
    Nature Adamant
    Id no: 04332
    Ot: in japanese
    Ivs:Near Flawless

    I can offer a Space C Defense Deoxys UT, Also have a amazon Pickachu (lightningrod - Entree forrest lvl 10) UT in a Pokeball.
    I already have both of those events <.>


  7. #432

    Default

    Trade with Jivoo completed <.>


  8. #433
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Bictac,

    I'm probably going to rng the Treeko today. Already got a female thingy, so it's only a matter of RNGing the pokemon ^^, I'll let you know when I'm done with it.
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

    Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

    Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Well... what about Shiny Drilbur? :3
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

  10. #435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Well... what about Shiny Drilbur? :3
    Ahh sure cobali <.>


  11. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    You posted what you wanted on my shop, I'm interested in your dw timid flawless charmander and dw hp fire naive bulbasaur. Vm'ing would probably be best for us?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    im looking for a shiny beldum im willing to give a shining win2011 entei with an adamant nature if possible can we trade today

    I would like your shiny beldum thats for trade please.

    ign: Ryan
    Friend code: 4514-0215-3261

  13. #438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyanx View Post
    im looking for a shiny beldum im willing to give a shining win2011 entei with an adamant nature if possible can we trade today

    I would like your shiny beldum thats for trade please.

    ign: Ryan
    Friend code: 4514-0215-3261
    What are the enteis IVS? I'll take it if its flawless or near flawless


  14. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    how do i find that out its level 42

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    its level 42 stats hp 162 attk 129 def 90 spatk 84 spdef81 speed 104
    abilty pressure
    moves crush claw
    howl
    extremespeed
    flamethrower
    ribbons classic ribbon
    shiny entei I didnt keep track of ivs.
    Last edited by xRyanx; 9th March 2013 at 11:05 PM.

  16. #441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyanx View Post
    its level 42 stats hp 162 def 90 spatk 84 spdef81 speed 104
    abilty pressure
    moves crush claw
    howl
    extremespeed
    flamethrower
    ribbons classic ribbon
    shiny entei I didnt keep track of ivs.
    Go to the person in battle subway and if he says"outstanding potential" it is near flawless. Then you use an IV calculator for the rest of the IVS. Just put in the stats and evs if it has any


  17. #442
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    has outstanding potiential
    IVs: 30 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    I hope i did calculate correctly

  18. #443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyanx View Post
    has outstanding potiential
    IVs: 30 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    I hope i did calculate correctly
    Ahh well gimme the stats and I'll look it up if you think you did it wrong


  19. #444
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    k I redid it its fine

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ready to trade?
    FC:4514 0215 3261
    name Ryan

    can you give me your in game name and friend code
    Last edited by xRyanx; 9th March 2013 at 11:54 PM.

  21. #446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyanx View Post
    ready to trade?
    FC:4514 0215 3261
    name Ryan

    can you give me your in game name and friend code
    Ill be ready in about 30min


  22. #447
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ok ill be here waiting by the way do you catch these or get them from other people

  23. #448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyanx View Post
    ok ill be here waiting by the way do you catch these or get them from other people
    Other people


  24. #449
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ok, by the way tell me when ready

  25. #450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xRyanx View Post
    ok, by the way tell me when ready
    Also did you read my non redis rule? So once I traded it to you you cant trade it anymore


Page 18 of 108 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •