Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #851
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Replied in your shop <.>


    Sure nick dw gothorita is fine, whats its nature,id, and ot?
    It's Hardy, the ID - 61244 and the OT- me, Nick

    But can I get your shiny Bagon or shiny Litwick instead?
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kicking some grass
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Not really interested in the reshiram <.>. If you have any dw events I would love those, if not I guess I'll take absol and something else
    DW hmm. Well, I happen to have a few. lucario, mamoswine, porygon, togekiss. I have a event dw espeon and leafeon somewhere. and a croagunk and banette.
    anything take your fancy. I also have a DR relaxed ho-oh

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    hey there bictac i'm intrested in your "sing piplup"
    anything on my trade shop that fancies you?

  4. #854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    It's Hardy, the ID - 61244 and the OT- me, Nick

    But can I get your shiny Bagon or shiny Litwick instead?
    Umm sure I suppose <.>, which one?
    Quote Originally Posted by philzone View Post
    DW hmm. Well, I happen to have a few. lucario, mamoswine, porygon, togekiss. I have a event dw espeon and leafeon somewhere. and a croagunk and banette.
    anything take your fancy. I also have a DR relaxed ho-oh
    I like the leafeon and mamoswine
    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hey there bictac i'm intrested in your "sing piplup"
    anything on my trade shop that fancies you?
    Okie doke I will check <.>


  5. #855
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kicking some grass
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I like the leafeon and mamoswine
    kk, is the trade for both, or just one?

  6. #856

    Default

    hey, the pokemon im interested in are
    PC Chandelure
    PC Scizor
    pc garchomp
    pc lucario
    10aniv latios
    10aniv latias
    10 aniv celebi
    PC whimsicott
    PC Tyranitar
    PC nintales
    10 ANIV alakazam

    if you just name some flawless shinies i'll see if i can get them for you
    I have many event pokemon and over 300 shiny pokemon, pm me if you are interested in a trade
    Pokemon white 2 FC: 4256 1669 7985

    OFFERING CLONING SERVICE: the fee is that i can keep a copy of the pokemon, pm me if interested

    OFFERING RNG SERVICE: i can RNG any pokemon that can be found in the wild, and most breedable pokemon (both for shinyness and IV spread), pm me if interested

  7. #857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philzone View Post
    kk, is the trade for both, or just one?
    both <.>, also by the way its battle ready so you dont't gotta train it. Eved and trained to lvl 100 myself <.>
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_toast_boy View Post
    hey, the pokemon im interested in are
    PC Chandelure
    PC Scizor
    pc garchomp
    pc lucario
    10aniv latios
    10aniv latias
    10 aniv celebi
    PC whimsicott
    PC Tyranitar
    PC nintales
    10 ANIV alakazam

    if you just name some flawless shinies i'll see if i can get them for you
    From the list you pmed me I'm interested in these
    aron
    phione
    mareep
    dialga
    lileep
    Do you have a longer list somewhere? )


  8. #858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hey there bictac i'm intrested in your "sing piplup"
    anything on my trade shop that fancies you?
    What are the ivs of your shiny swallot?


  9. #859
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    What are the ivs of your shiny swallot?
    err.....disappointingly it's randomly trained
    and nuin spcl abt the IVs

  10. #860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    err.....disappointingly it's randomly trained
    and nuin spcl abt the IVs
    Are any of your shinies flawless/near flawless?


  11. #861
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Are any of your shinies flawless/near flawless?
    it says an above average potential for my shiny rayquaza....
    so maybe nuin good atm

  12. #862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    it says an above average potential for my shiny rayquaza....
    so maybe nuin good atm
    Well I didn't see anything I'm interested in.. I'll just give you the piplup guess


  13. #863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    both <.>, also by the way its battle ready so you dont't gotta train it. Eved and trained to lvl 100 myself <.>

    From the list you pmed me I'm interested in these
    aron
    phione
    mareep
    dialga
    lileep
    Do you have a longer list somewhere? )
    sorry i dont have a longer list, but i have 5 games that have shinies on them and i have no idea which are flawless -_- and as you can imagine im not to keen on checking hundreds of pokes, but i have have my brother to get pokemon from and some friends, so the likelihood is i can get shinies (probably flawless) on request, and maybe attempt to rng some myself
    I have many event pokemon and over 300 shiny pokemon, pm me if you are interested in a trade
    Pokemon white 2 FC: 4256 1669 7985

    OFFERING CLONING SERVICE: the fee is that i can keep a copy of the pokemon, pm me if interested

    OFFERING RNG SERVICE: i can RNG any pokemon that can be found in the wild, and most breedable pokemon (both for shinyness and IV spread), pm me if interested

  14. #864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_toast_boy View Post
    sorry i dont have a longer list, but i have 5 games that have shinies on them and i have no idea which are flawless -_- and as you can imagine im not to keen on checking hundreds of pokes, but i have have my brother to get pokemon from and some friends, so the likelihood is i can get shinies (probably flawless) on request, and maybe attempt to rng some myself
    Well for now I'm interested in those listed


  15. #865

    Default

    i'll trade them for the following
    10anniv alakazam
    pc scizor
    10aniv articuno
    10aniv latios
    10aniv latias
    I have many event pokemon and over 300 shiny pokemon, pm me if you are interested in a trade
    Pokemon white 2 FC: 4256 1669 7985

    OFFERING CLONING SERVICE: the fee is that i can keep a copy of the pokemon, pm me if interested

    OFFERING RNG SERVICE: i can RNG any pokemon that can be found in the wild, and most breedable pokemon (both for shinyness and IV spread), pm me if interested

  16. #866
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Well I didn't see anything I'm interested in.. I'll just give you the piplup guess
    You will....thats like*WWOOWW*!!

  17. #867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_toast_boy View Post
    i'll trade them for the following
    10anniv alakazam
    pc scizor
    10aniv articuno
    10aniv latios
    10aniv latias
    Fine by me
    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    You will....thats like*WWOOWW*!!
    Yea


  18. #868
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Umm sure I suppose <.>, which one?
    The bagon, please and thank you.
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  19. #869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    The bagon, please and thank you.
    Sure thats fine <.>


  20. #870
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Sure thats fine <.>
    When can you trade?
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  21. #871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    When can you trade?
    Tomorrow<.>, I have to catch up with Hiyy for clones


  22. #872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_toast_boy View Post
    i'll trade them for the following
    10anniv alakazam
    pc scizor
    10aniv articuno
    10aniv latios
    10aniv latias
    Tell me when you're free to trade tomorrow<.>


  23. #873
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kicking some grass
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    both <.>, also by the way its battle ready so you dont't gotta train it. Eved and trained to lvl 100 myself <.>
    Sure. Thanks. I am usually available from 4:30 to 6:00 GMT normally. But won't be able to trade today. I'll vm you when I'm ready to trade

  24. #874
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Just message me when you can trade Bictac
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  25. #875
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post

    Yea
    hey there are gonna trade on the same time dat we did last time?

Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •