Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Hello! I'm interested in your shiny Magnemite.

I don't have too much to offer, but I can give you anything in my signature. Does anything look interesting?
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay a lot. )

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by David Flagg View Post
    Hello! I'm interested in your shiny Magnemite.

I don't have too much to offer, but I can give you anything in my signature. Does anything look interesting?
    Are anyy of your shinies flawless? , also what events are your jirachi and celebi? <.>

as for a update for my people waitin for trades sorry been a bit busy with outside of serebii but i get up more free time again ill be getting request done accordingly as well as teg part is still open but ill be closed for a bit longer...i shall get all trading done as soon as all the requests are done in order...thanks for waiting patiently everyone...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Hey bictac! I like your trade shop, and was wondering if your shiny flawless Eevee was female. I was also wondering if you would be interested in the Manaphy I PMed you about a little while ago (the Japanese one) or a Shiny Flawless Joltik, if the Eevee is female.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Hey bictac! I like your trade shop, and was wondering if your shiny flawless Eevee was female. I was also wondering if you would be interested in the Manaphy I PMed you about a little while ago (the Japanese one) or a Shiny Flawless Joltik, if the Eevee is female.
    i was gunna say something about you asking the ratio of eevee being female is 12.5% which its obviously rnged cuaz of being flawless which only way to get a dw pokemon is breeding outside of ditto which kills the the shiny female encounter and would be really rare for it to be female on top of it being shiny is nearly impossible but there is kinda hope if you like my friend ilane searching through many years for it on the rng reporter...im guessing it would be male keldminrachi but ill let bictac answer this one...i have a current request that is female eevee with a dw ability but i never found a female yet so i had to tell the person i can't find it shiny and im just guessing with my experience that i don't think its a female but i could be wrong...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th April 2013 at 8:42 AM.

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Hi bictac,

Tyranitar
    Ot: AXEL
    Id:49325
    Nature Adamant
    Sand stream
    Aerial ace/ice punch/fire punch/thunder punch
    Is this one UT? (I mean are the EV's 0)

and

Eevee
    OT:Wynne
    ID:05983
    Nature:Modest
    Anticipation
    Yawn/wish/helping hand/curse

For 2 of these (all shiny flawless)

Vullaby
    Pawniard
    Mewtwo
    Gengar (EV trained in speed and spatt)
    Feraligatr (EV trained in Attack and speed I think)

(I have also more, but those are the same as you already have (maybe another OT and nature))

Edit: I cloned those so they are alle fully redis
    Those of you are semi/non/fully redis??? (I read in your rules they all would be semi or non, so don't blame me for not reading your rules )
    Edit˛: Eevee isn't needed anymore
    Last edited by Hannibal; 6th April 2013 at 1:48 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My FC
    0261 2404 7889: Black (Most of the trades)
    0949 1179 2096: Black 2 (Mostly battles)

Working on a few teams

So I'm looking for flawless pokes.
    I got a lot to offer

Ready for an adventure? Then take a look at our awesome clan.
    I'm leading the fire division of T.E.M <= yes this is a link
    In every of our sector you can get free pokemon (If you do something for the clan, or can beat a lot of others)

I get it, and I know that the majority of Eevee are male Plus the shiny factor, but really all I've been searching for a is a shiny female Eevee, but most of the shiny Eevee are male, and I did find one shiny female Eevee, but that person never replied to the offers...
    Anyways, I completely see what you're saying, but it never hurts to ask, right? Just asking on the very small chance that it's female never hurt anybody to my knowledge. Also, the last part of your post was confusing, because RNGing is like a foreign concept to me...
    I'm sorry about what happened with you and Caterpie. The whole hacks as RNGs was really cheap of them.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Hey BicTac; I'm interested in your UT flawless Magnemite. Would you like a UT flawless adamant larvitar with stealth rock, pursuit and curse in return?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Hi bictac,

Tyranitar
    Ot: AXEL
    Id:49325
    Nature Adamant
    Sand stream
    Aerial ace/ice punch/fire punch/thunder punch
    Is this one UT? (I mean are the EV's 0)

and

Eevee
    OT:Wynne
    ID:05983
    Nature:Modest
    Anticipation
    Yawn/wish/helping hand/curse

For 2 of these (all shiny flawless)

Vullaby
    Pawniard
    Mewtwo
    Gengar (EV trained in speed and spatt)
    Feraligatr (EV trained in Attack and speed I think)

(I have also more, but those are the same as you already have (maybe another OT and nature))

Edit: I cloned those so they are alle fully redis
    Those of you are semi/non/fully redis??? (I read in your rules they all would be semi or non, so don't blame me for not reading your rules )
    Edit˛: Eevee isn't needed anymore
    Umm it has wierd EVS, since this is one I got from a trade and didn't do myself. It is 252 attack/252 def
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    I get it, and I know that the majority of Eevee are male Plus the shiny factor, but really all I've been searching for a is a shiny female Eevee, but most of the shiny Eevee are male, and I did find one shiny female Eevee, but that person never replied to the offers...
    Anyways, I completely see what you're saying, but it never hurts to ask, right? Just asking on the very small chance that it's female never hurt anybody to my knowledge. Also, the last part of your post was confusing, because RNGing is like a foreign concept to me...
    I'm sorry about what happened with you and Caterpie. The whole hacks as RNGs was really cheap of them.
    Umm nope it is male, the only shiny flawless eeveelutions that are female of mine are espeon and vaporeon
    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey BicTac; I'm interested in your UT flawless Magnemite. Would you like a UT flawless adamant larvitar with stealth rock, pursuit and curse in return?
    I have a flawless T-tar already <.>

Well, this larvitar had the special move of stealth rock, but nevermind. How about a shiny flawless ev trained gliscor, ev trained in defence, HP and speed?

Well, this larvitar had the special move of stealth rock, but nevermind. How about a shiny flawless ev trained gliscor, ev trained in defence, HP and speed?
    Have gliscor too with the same evs.

Well how about a timid flawless shiny UT Cobalion, or a Adamant flawless arcanine, with close combat and extreme speed, ev trained in attack, speed and remainder in HP?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Well how about a timid flawless shiny UT Cobalion, or a Adamant flawless arcanine, with close combat and extreme speed, ev trained in attack, speed and remainder in HP?
    Already have cobalion and growlithe XD.. if you have nothing else I guess I'll take larvitar..

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Umm it has wierd EVS, since this is one I got from a trade and didn't do myself. It is 252 attack/252 def
    Ok I can weep them.
    So which of those do you take?
    I have also a shiny flawless female eevee UT with DW ability
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

In every of our sector you can get free pokemon (If you do something for the clan, or can beat a lot of others)

Ok I can weep them.
    So which of those do you take?
    I have also a shiny flawless female eevee UT with DW ability
    Vullaby seems cool :3.

Oke can we trade now?
    Let me add you and I'll come in the lobby in 3 minutes
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

Already have cobalion and growlithe XD.. if you have nothing else I guess I'll take larvitar..
    Well, I have an ev trained near flawless adamant guarados, near flawless ev trained bold slowbro with regenerator, and a few egg move pokemon. If you're cool with the larvitar, fantastic, but I'll look for other pokemon to offer you.

Oke can we trade now?
    Let me add you and I'll come in the lobby in 3 minutes
    Alrighty then
    Well, I have an ev trained near flawless adamant guarados, near flawless ev trained bold slowbro with regenerator, and a few egg move pokemon. If you're cool with the larvitar, fantastic, but I'll look for other pokemon to offer you.
    Umm alright peel

Hi
    which of your dw events and all other events are uncloned
    Looking for dw sinnoh starters codes, korean events and gbas

have many legit super rare events

Sorry for the delay... I'm entering now
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

Quote Originally Posted by dark_link View Post
    Hi
    which of your dw events and all other events are uncloned
    Umm not sure honestly, I got them from trades so no idea.
    Sorry for the delay... I'm entering now
    Thanks for the trade hannibal, come back anytime ^^

Umm alright peel
    Alright, I also have:

-Shiny EV Trained (I think it's Flawless) Bold Reuniclus, ev trained in hp, special attack and remaining in defence.
    -Shiny EV Trained Flawless Sassy Dusclops, ev trained in special defence, defence and remaining in hp. Knows Pain Split and comes with an Eviolite
    *The two pokemon above both have japanese nicknames*
    -Non Shiny EV Trained (I think it's flawless) Bold Slowbro with Regenerator, ev trained in hp, defense and remainder in special attack.

Those were the only ones I haven't offered before. If you're cool with the Larvitar, we can trade whenever you'd like.

Alright, I also have:

-Shiny EV Trained (I think it's Flawless) Bold Reuniclus, ev trained in hp, special attack and remaining in defence.
    -Shiny EV Trained Flawless Sassy Dusclops, ev trained in special defence, defence and remaining in hp. Knows Pain Split and comes with an Eviolite
    *The two pokemon above both have japanese nicknames*
    -Non Shiny EV Trained (I think it's flawless) Bold Slowbro with Regenerator, ev trained in hp, defense and remainder in special attack.

Those were the only ones I haven't offered before. If you're cool with the Larvitar, we can trade whenever you'd like.
    The larvitar

The larvitar
    Alright, do you want to do the trade now?

Alright, do you want to do the trade now?
    In like 30minutes, and I'll need a clone back since my cloner is still MIA.

Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast