Page 47 of 108 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Well whats done is done, anyway Giveaway #2 is at the bottom of post 1!
    agreed just wanted to take the finals words XD anyway cool bictac another giveaway ^_^ also getting ready to finish the last request soon but im still not open...ill edit when finish unless someone posts...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    thanks bictac and yeah its fine you really can give me anything btw you still have to give me that shiny mew anyway i wanted XD so we can trade for that charizard thanks again for though...ill be working on request throught out the evening so im not sure how it will go but ill be going one by one so yeah...
    yah sure i'll trade u the mew for it ^_^
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

What do you have to offer? <.>
    anything from my shop lol
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    anything from my shop lol
    Not interested in anything <.>.

WELL. I don't have any available flawless shinies, but I do have some unavailable ones. In other words I'm waiting for my cloner to copy them. I have a flawless shiny Black Kyurem that is RNG'd and UT. How's that?
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by David Flagg View Post
    WELL. I don't have any available flawless shinies, but I do have some unavailable ones. In other words I'm waiting for my cloner to copy them. I have a flawless shiny Black Kyurem that is RNG'd and UT. How's that?
    A heads up to both of you - you can't trade Black Kyurem / White Kyurem in their forms, since they count as 2 pokemon each. You'll have to split them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    A heads up to both of you - you can't trade Black Kyurem / White Kyurem in their forms, since they count as 2 pokemon each. You'll have to split them first.
    Ah, I was actually wondering about that. Thanks.

Then bictac, I can still give you a Kyurem itself.
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Ah, I was actually wondering about that. Thanks.

Then bictac, I can still give you a Kyurem itself.
    I already have a shiny flawless kyurem

I already have a shiny flawless kyurem
    Grr Well then, do you have the 2012 World Championship Pikachu event (a.k.a. the Flying Pikachu)? I see that you have at least a couple of Pikachu events but not that specific one. Again this one isn't copied yet but I can get it copied sometime very soon.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

don't you have events where you think it is not cloned
    Looking for dw sinnoh starters codes, korean events and gbas

have many legit super rare events

Grr Well then, do you have the 2012 World Championship Pikachu event (a.k.a. the Flying Pikachu)? I see that you have at least a couple of Pikachu events but not that specific one. Again this one isn't copied yet but I can get it copied sometime very soon.
    Meh I guess that is fine <.>
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_link View Post
    don't you have events where you think it is not cloned
    Not sure, only things I think are uncloned are. PKLATAM jirachi,INV 2011 celebi,flawless victini,flawless meloetta, shiny searchers piplup,train station shint ludicolo, and dw leafeon.

Meh I guess that is fine <.>
    What level is your Magnemite at? Is it still able to evolve?

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

What level is your Magnemite at? Is it still able to evolve?
    Still able to evolve? O_o umm yes? It's a magnetmite XD level 1.

Still able to evolve? O_o umm yes? It's a magnetmite XD level 1.
    o_o Oh. Haha, I thought this was something like an EV trained lvl 100 Magnemite that somehow never evolved. That's good. Magneton > Magnemite.

I live in CST, so I'll be available for trading at around 5 CST today... Does that work for you?

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

ok can i have a pm with all datas of the ludiculo and piplup
    datas means every thing you can find on the pok like HP,Attack,Defens...
    id
    ot
    ability
    nature
    Iv phrase :
    date:
    all 4 attacks
    ribbons
    i'll check it then by a hackchecker
    Looking for dw sinnoh starters codes, korean events and gbas

have many legit super rare events

o_o Oh. Haha, I thought this was something like an EV trained lvl 100 Magnemite that somehow never evolved. That's good. Magneton > Magnemite.

I live in CST, so I'll be available for trading at around 5 CST today... Does that work for you?
    Umm maybe XD if nothing comes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_link View Post
    ok can i have a pm with all datas of the ludiculo and piplup
    datas means every thing you can find on the pok like HP,Attack,Defens...
    id
    ot
    ability
    nature
    Iv phrase :
    date:
    all 4 attacks
    ribbons
    i'll check it then by a hackchecker
    ok

I'm ready to trade when you are.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

I'm ready to trade when you are.
    Same here <.> .

so yeah got back from work before going to bed for work in the morning and hit the seed in one try >.> your request is done Nickdaflick:

| Gender: male | | Nature: Adamant | Ability: (DW) Prankster |
    |Lv. 1 | Hatched on Route 2 | Date: January 10, 2013 | OT: Allie |
    | ID: 15910 | HP: 70 | Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
    Legit Analysis: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4178033

just let me know when your ready to trade but one problem i want a copy of it btw but the thing is i don't know how to clone and the person i normally get a clone by is been out for awhile so got a problem >.> also i did want to do one teg request the gastly to get done before opening up but ill open back up again for the portion side changed my mind...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th April 2013 at 6:09 AM.

Cool ^^ if you're interested in anything from my sig, I'll request that Remoraid later

Nh?n post bĂ*i Qu?ng Cáo forum,di?n dĂ*n, SEO t? khĂła google nhanh nh?t - Giá r? nh?t - LiĂŞn h? yahoo: master000_boy

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    so yeah got back from work before going to bed for work in the morning and hit the seed in one try >.> your request is done Nickdaflick:

| Gender: male | | Nature: Adamant | Ability: (DW) Prankster |
    |Lv. 1 | Hatched on Route 2 | Date: January 10, 2013 | OT: Allie |
    | ID: 15910 | HP: 70 | Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
    Legit Analysis: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4178033

just let me know when your ready to trade but one problem i want a copy of it btw but the thing is i don't know how to clone and the person i normally get a clone by is been out for awhile so got a problem >.> also i did want to do one teg request the gastly to get done before opening up but ill open back up again for the portion side changed my mind...

you should be happy you got it in one seed :P Thanks a lot. Well I'll wait till you get a clone because I can't clone either.
    We may need to trade through bictac though . My trading is really messing up atm.
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

I have the following DWF -

Looking for the following Legendaries

hai bictac
    I'm interested in your munchalalalax
    OT:ALI
    ID:07870
    Nature:Careful
    Thick fat
    Odar sleuth/tackle/curse/selfdestruct

check my shop for offers
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?