Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    <.< ok maybe for that.
    hah!thanks! so no bully anymore?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    hah!thanks! so no bully anymore?
    As long as the OT is not Enyalio or something.

As long as the OT is not Enyalio or something.
    I checked it and it's Bluemew
    it has pokérus though do you care about that?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    you should be happy you got it in one seed :P Thanks a lot. Well I'll wait till you get a clone because I can't clone either.
    We may need to trade through bictac though . My trading is really messing up atm.
    no problem ^_^ and yeah actually i was trying all day the day when i was off from work and didn't hit it once came back from work did it once and it hit >.> yeah i got someone to clone it for me so once i get in touch with that person ill message you through pm and ill hand over it to bictac...will start on getting the gastly done for teg member charizard_rulez....i just need to transfer my gastly from heartgold to my black and ill start....

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Cool ^^ if you're interested in anything from my sig, I'll request that Remoraid later
    not really anything i can see i want in your sig cuaz i can rng them all but i you have some dw's that are female that i don't have that would be fine i can take like two for the rng ill be fine with that...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th April 2013 at 5:17 PM.

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    not really anything i can see i want in your sig cuaz i can rng them all but i you have some dw's that are female that i don't have that would be fine i can take like two for the rng ill be fine with that...
    Which are you missing then?

Which are you missing then?
    well i have the fallowing dw females:

tangela, carvanha, rhyhorn,poliwag,wooper,bannette,abra,bagon,oddish, gligar,minccino,dratini,persian,slowpoke,illumise, togepi,vulpix,kabuto,foongus,eevee,jynx,shroomish, murkrow,mandibuzz,sableye,and shelder that all in my box still sorting out though...

edit: oh im suppose to get alomomola soon for a rng forgot...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th April 2013 at 5:59 PM.

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I think I have Heracross, Drilbur and Cranidos. Just pick what you want ;p

I think I have Heracross, Drilbur and Cranidos. Just pick what you want ;p
    ill take the cranidos and heracross and we have a deal if there both female if there iv's are so that will make up for the rng...could you repost for bictac please though...

I have no clue on the IV's :\

I have no clue on the IV's :\
    where did you get the pokemon from besides obviously dream world XD i mean did you obtain it yourself or someone else? if you just catched it the iv's probably so so the two would be fine for the rng...

edit:

also update i bumped up my requirements since i noticed some of the seeds you guys ask are getting harder to do so depending your request i may ask for more unless its a event and its a good spread and flawless in its hp spread....
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th April 2013 at 7:03 PM.

Alright, I just checked and I have these females:
    Aron - Heavy Metal - Mild Nature
    Drilbur - Mold Breaker - Adamant or Serious
    Cranidos - Sheer Force - Relaxed
    Zangoose - Toxic Boost - Jolly
    Shuckle - Contrary - Mild
    Gligar - Immunity - Impish

I just found out I don't have the Heracross anymore sorry. If any of these interest you you can pick which, more than 2 is fine by me.
    Last edited by Falconblade; 11th April 2013 at 7:35 PM.

Alright, I just checked and I have these females:
    Aron - Heavy Metal - Mild Nature
    Drilbur - Mold Breaker - Adamant or Serious
    Cranidos - Sheer Force - Relaxed
    Zangoose - Toxic Boost - Jolly
    Shuckle - Contrary - Mild
    Gligar - Immunity - Impish

I just found out I don't have the Heracross anymore sorry. If any of these interest you you can pick which, more than 2 is fine by me.
    Ill take zangoose and cranidos then...that shall be fine just repost the form for bictac to add please

Sure thing, tyvm, will post later.

Sure thing, tyvm, will post later.
    k no problem just make sure to post as soon as you can just in case people try to beat you to the punch >.> i think you should be alright since we disccused but want to make it fair for everyone else...

Just watching a film posting from phone atm, will post detailed request after.

Not interested in anything <.>.
    umm what general type of thing aare you interested in? i ay have sothing you want but have not put up
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

I've finally settled for a Pokemon, decided to not go for Remoraid after all.

Offering: DWF Zangoose and DWF Cranidos
    Pokemon wanted: Skorupi
    Iv spread: Flawless
    HP (hidden Power): Dark
    egg moves: Night Slash
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Ability: Sniper
    Nature: Jolly
    Nickname? (yes or no): Nope
    If so what name: -
    extra note: Hope it's not too much trouble

I've finally settled for a Pokemon, decided to not go for Remoraid after all.

Offering: DWF Zangoose and DWF Cranidos
    Pokemon wanted: Skorupi
    Iv spread: Flawless
    HP (hidden Power): Dark
    egg moves: Night Slash
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Ability: Sniper
    Nature: Jolly
    Nickname? (yes or no): Nope
    If so what name: -
    extra note: Hope it's not too much trouble
    nope not a problem i just trade my skorupi have it learn nightslash first from my white 2 over to my black to rng it for you...bictac add falconblade on the list please

nope not a problem i just trade my skorupi have it learn nightslash first from my white 2 over to my black to rng it for you...bictac add falconblade on the list please
    Great, tyvm Just don't stress over it ^-^'

Great, tyvm Just don't stress over it ^-^'
    nah its not stressing really trust me and yeah btw nickdaflick not sure if i said this but your murkrow is ready to be picked up got it cloned, ill message you after i trade it to bictac i forgot you telling me your wifi is horrible >.>

nah its not stressing really trust me and yeah btw nickdaflick not sure if i said this but your murkrow is ready to be picked up got it cloned, ill message you after i trade it to bictac i forgot you telling me your wifi is horrible >.>
    Hey, can we try to trade please. I got a new router today. want to see if it's working. I can adjust the settings til it does. if it doesn't, well then
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

I have the following DWF -

Looking for the following Legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Hey, can we try to trade please. I got a new router today. want to see if it's working. I can adjust the settings til it does. if it doesn't, well then
    oh okay well then we can try i guess >.> just vm me now on and lets see if it works and goes through just trade me anything since you already traded me what you were offering..

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_Generation_V

Hello my name is lcemaster, and I have OCD. I can only have event pokemon from the dates when they actually came out. I would really appreciate it if someone could get one of the pokemon on the link above flawless and during the appropriate date. I have a legit Zoroak (the big one) from Toys R Us. I know it isn't much but I am sure if you ask me I could find something you like. If you also do fourth gen RNG, I have much more event pokemon I can trade. I only have one DS so I couldn't trade them to my white. If you accept, please PM me and we can discuss details such as nature. I also just realized that you maybe have a sign on your front page saying no more RNG requests but I cannot go and check without losing my progress here. So if that is the case, I am sorry. I hope we can do business.

Quote Originally Posted by lcemaster View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_Generation_V

Hello my name is lcemaster, and I have OCD. I can only have event pokemon from the dates when they actually came out. I would really appreciate it if someone could get one of the pokemon on the link above flawless and during the appropriate date. I have a legit Zoroak (the big one) from Toys R Us. I know it isn't much but I am sure if you ask me I could find something you like. If you also do fourth gen RNG, I have much more event pokemon I can trade. I only have one DS so I couldn't trade them to my white. If you accept, please PM me and we can discuss details such as nature. I also just realized that you maybe have a sign on your front page saying no more RNG requests but I cannot go and check without losing my progress here. So if that is the case, I am sorry. I hope we can do business.
    just letting you know that wifi event has past sorry and read that your saying on the actual date when it came out? events don't have actual dates when it comes out when you pick them up it is the date when received by the wondercard you picked it up by so just saying it would be impossible to find a date that you want it to be on so that wifi date will range from January 25 to February 12, 2013. as for the rng all them have been rng already and im the rnger of this shop and i don't see a sign that says no more requests...my shop is open for two spots and on top of it i don't do custom rng's for events its in my rules please read it. Im not trying to sound mean but its there >.> anyway just saying it that event is expired and all them have been rnged already...

Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast