Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Quote Originally Posted by lcemaster View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_Generation_V

Hello my name is lcemaster, and I have OCD. I can only have event pokemon from the dates when they actually came out. I would really appreciate it if someone could get one of the pokemon on the link above flawless and during the appropriate date. I have a legit Zoroak (the big one) from Toys R Us. I know it isn't much but I am sure if you ask me I could find something you like. If you also do fourth gen RNG, I have much more event pokemon I can trade. I only have one DS so I couldn't trade them to my white. If you accept, please PM me and we can discuss details such as nature. I also just realized that you maybe have a sign on your front page saying no more RNG requests but I cannot go and check without losing my progress here. So if that is the case, I am sorry. I hope we can do business.
    I have the genesect, keldeo, and victini in flawless. If that is what you're asking <.>.

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I have the genesect, keldeo, and victini in flawless. If that is what you're asking <.>.
    Im pretty sure he asking for a custom rng bictac in that case thats what im trying to tell him unless he means in that range date he wants we shall see by his post...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Hello Bictac. I was wondering do you have one spare Kelpsy Berry? I need to lower my EV Attack, but sadly I never came across this berry;
    I would really appreciate the help. What would you like in return for one berry?
    Pokemon Soul Silver: 5029-4553-7387

Pokemon White: 3826-6350-1587

also bictac you still haven't added flaconblade to the list lol silly bictac ^_^ but anyway i am open so feel free to offer everyone

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Bictac those are all pokemon I am interested in. What do you mean by custom RNG? I am still get back in the groove to this site since I haven't played in over a year. I am sorry if I upset you Eeveelover824 I did not mean to. I honestly did not. I know my request is strange, and all I am asking is that the date the pokemon is received in during the date the wondercard is available. I will also understand if it is too much hassle. I am trying to RNG but I haven't had too much success so far so I have been looking to trade with others while I try to RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiko Bellerose View Post
    Hello Bictac. I was wondering do you have one spare Kelpsy Berry? I need to lower my EV Attack, but sadly I never came across this berry;
    I would really appreciate the help. What would you like in return for one berry?
    Umm yes I have one <.>, it can just be free.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcemaster View Post
    Bictac those are all pokemon I am interested in. What do you mean by custom RNG? I am still get back in the groove to this site since I haven't played in over a year. I am sorry if I upset you Eeveelover824 I did not mean to. I honestly did not. I know my request is strange, and all I am asking is that the date the pokemon is received in during the date the wondercard is available. I will also understand if it is too much hassle. I am trying to RNG but I haven't had too much success so far so I have been looking to trade with others while I try to RNG.
    Well I have them, what do you have to offer? It won't be the exact date since RNGing also has you change the ds date settings<.>.

Aw thank you! ♥
    Are you available to trade now?

Quote Originally Posted by Emiko Bellerose View Post
    Aw thank you! ♥
    Are you available to trade now?
    Ummm sure <.>
    Also for eerybody who wants RNGS Eeveelover has two more spots available!

Hmmmm okie dokie! I'll head to the Wi-Fi room in a minute. : )

Edit:
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Emiko Bellerose; 12th April 2013 at 7:27 PM.

Eevee Lover;

Offering: Shiny Flawless EV Trained Jolly Cloyster with Skill Link (And if that isn't good enough, I'll throw in a shiny flawless timid larvesta along with it. If you'd prefer a second ev trained pokemon, I'll look for another to offer)
    Pokemon wanted: Eevee
    Iv spread: As best as they can be (I'm sorry, but when I'm checking the first page for the exact ivs, the gifs are slowing down my old laptop, so I'll edit this with my phone soon)
    HP (hidden Power): Fire
    egg moves: Wish
    Shiny (yes or no): No
    Ability: Adaptibility (Planning on evolving to Vaporeon so that's it's ability is Water Absorb)
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname? (yes or no): No
    If so what name:
    extra note: I'm very grateful if you can complete this for me
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Eevee Lover;

Offering: Shiny Flawless EV Trained Jolly Cloyster with Skill Link (And if that isn't good enough, I'll throw in a shiny flawless timid larvesta along with it. If you'd prefer a second ev trained pokemon, I'll look for another to offer)
    Pokemon wanted: Eevee
    Iv spread: As best as they can be (I'm sorry, but when I'm checking the first page for the exact ivs, the gifs are slowing down my old laptop, so I'll edit this with my phone soon)
    HP (hidden Power): Fire
    egg moves: Wish
    Shiny (yes or no): No
    Ability: Adaptibility (Planning on evolving to Vaporeon so that's it's ability is Water Absorb)
    Nature: Bold
    If so what name:
    extra note: I'm very grateful if you can complete this for me
    sorry not intreasted in either of those sorry :/ is there anything else dream world you have?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sorry not intreasted in either of those sorry :/ is there anything else dream world you have?
    Well, I have a Shiny DW EV Trained Flawless Lucario with Ice Punch, a DW Impish Shiny Near Flawless (Just 30 in Special Attack) EV Trained Gliscor, a DW Shiny EV Trained Flawless Ninetales (Either Modest or Timid, will check) and a shiny flawless ev trained DW Politoed (With Hidden Power grass, so it might not be completely flawless). For the RNG, I can give you two of these if you'd like.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Well, I have a Shiny DW EV Trained Flawless Lucario with Ice Punch, a DW Impish Shiny Near Flawless (Just 30 in Special Attack) EV Trained Gliscor, a DW Shiny EV Trained Flawless Ninetales (Either Modest or Timid, will check) and a shiny flawless ev trained DW Politoed (With Hidden Power grass, so it might not be completely flawless). For the RNG, I can give you two of these if you'd like.
    sorry all those have already do you have events that are below 5th gen? that are flawless in there spreads and hp or something cuaz it seems that you have all dw that i have and i can rng anyway...if you have dw pokes that iv's are so so is fine but ill take like 2 or 3 depending on what you have for the rng...of course if i don't have the dw ability pokemon already...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

sorry all those have already do you have events that are below 5th gen? that are flawless in there spreads and hp or something cuaz it seems that you have all dw that i have and i can rng anyway...if you have dw pokes that iv's are so so is fine but ill take like 2 or 3 depending on what you have for the rng...of course if i don't have the dw ability pokemon already...
    I don't have any events below 5th gen that are worth listing, and I've listed most of my flawless DW pokemon. Nevermind actually, I can go without the eevee if you've already got those pokemon. The only others I have are a DW EV Trained Gyarados that I think is near flawless (30 in Special Attack I think) and a DW Slowbro that is ev trained, but it looks as though it's ivs aren't that great. So, if you wanted any flawless legendaries that were ev trained, I could offer those but no events, sorry It's alright about the eevee, it's not a major need; I could get some more DW pokemon in the coming weeks and then come back with those.

I don't have any events below 5th gen that are worth listing, and I've listed most of my flawless DW pokemon. Nevermind actually, I can go without the eevee if you've already got those pokemon. The only others I have are a DW EV Trained Gyarados that I think is near flawless (30 in Special Attack I think) and a DW Slowbro that is ev trained, but it looks as though it's ivs aren't that great. So, if you wanted any flawless legendaries that were ev trained, I could offer those but no events, sorry It's alright about the eevee, it's not a major need; I could get some more DW pokemon in the coming weeks and then come back with those.
    yeah sorry to be so picky im kinda like ilane with my rng's im extremely picky what i get but yeah i already have slowpoke but don't have a gyarados but yeah i would be asking more but when you say near flawless what is the iv's of that gyarados btw as well as the gender?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th April 2013 at 10:32 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

yeah sorry to be so picky im kinda like ilane with my rng's im extremely picky what i get but yeah i already have slowpoke but don't have a gyarados but yeah i would be asking more but when you say near flawless what is the iv's of that gyarados btw as well as the gender?
    It's a female and I think it's ivs around 30/31/30/x/31/31. But yeah, no worries, I could always offer some flawless legendaries if you'd like.

It's a female and I think it's ivs around 30/31/30/x/31/31. But yeah, no worries, I could always offer some flawless legendaries if you'd like.
    the iv's are not as bad actually i can work with it and it is ability i can work with even as a dw ill take that its fine if you you know for sure those are the iv's is there anyway to check it or i can see if its on pokecheck if you give me the trainer and trainer ID# for to see? if you post it i can check later tonight after work...ill try to work with you at least even though its not flawless like i like >.> i still can take it cuaz its iv's are better then what i normally get for a dw female poke...it can be my dw poke i can breed with and get flawless ones...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th April 2013 at 10:52 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

the iv's are not as bad actually i can work with it and it is ability i can work with even as a dw ill take that its fine if you you know for sure those are the iv's is there anyway to check it or i can see if its on pokecheck if you give me the trainer and trainer ID# for to see? if you post it i can check later tonight after work...ill try to work with you at least even though its not flawless like i like >.> i still can take it cuaz its iv's are better then what i normally get for a dw female poke...
    Right, after doing some checking, I got it from this shop;

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=Peel+Gyarados

So, it's actually flawless; I must have just overestimated it's base stats. So yeah, I have that and a shiny flawless ev trained Dragonite. It has it's DW ability, an ev spread of 252 attack/252 speed/4 hp. I'm going to find a link to the tradeshop where I got it from for more exact ivs and evs if you were interested. If you were interested in that, I will happily offer that alongside the gyarados.

Right, after doing some checking, I got it from this shop;

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=Peel+Gyarados

So, it's actually flawless; I must have just overestimated it's base stats. So yeah, I have that and a shiny flawless ev trained Dragonite. It has it's DW ability, an ev spread of 252 attack/252 speed/4 hp. I'm going to find a link to the tradeshop where I got it from for more exact ivs and evs if you were interested. If you were interested in that, I will happily offer that alongside the gyarados.
    I think she is looking for dwf's mostly <.>.

yes i am looking for females mostly and TMO ahhh i know him and i trust him alot cuaz he was part of teg for a long while and was teg old war captian. Ill trust that gayrados then. to double check could i still have the trainer id and trainer name please?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

yes i am looking for females mostly and TMO ahhh i know him and i trust him alot cuaz he was part of teg for a long while and was teg old war captian. Ill trust that gayrados then. to double check could i still have the trainer id and trainer name please?
    Sure;
    Trainer OT: Rik
    ID No.: 59196

I don't know if I've already mentioned, but I also have a flawless female DW ev trained Staraptor with roost and double edge. It is jolly and has these ids:
    Trainer OT: Lima
    ID No: 07624

Also, I don't know if you're interested in events or not, but I have a korean piplup event that is modest with sing, round and featherdance. I received it in a trade and it is flawless. Would you be interested in any of these, alongside the gyarados?

Sure;
    Trainer OT: Rik
    ID No.: 59196

I don't know if I've already mentioned, but I also have a flawless female DW ev trained Staraptor with roost and double edge. It is jolly and has these ids:
    Trainer OT: Lima
    ID No: 07624

Also, I don't know if you're interested in events or not, but I have a korean piplup event that is modest with sing, round and featherdance. I received it in a trade and it is flawless. Would you be interested in any of these, alongside the gyarados?
    Ok, I'm really sorry for the hassle, but I was wondering if I could change my RNG request to another pokemon;

Offering: Flawless EV Trained DW Gyarados and Flawless Korean Event Modest Piplup/Near Flawless (30 in special attack) shiny Impish dw Gliscor/flawless ev trained Hasty Mewtwo with Electro Ball

Pokemon: Torchic
    Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power): Dark
    egg moves: Baton pass and night slash
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes Please
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Nature: Jolly
    If so what name:
    extra note: I'm really sorry for all the hassle, and you don't have to do the RNG if you don't want to, but I should be able to trade for more DW flawless females in time
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 13th April 2013 at 8:27 PM.

Hi! I would really like your quiet natured politoad, I can give you a timid flawless shiny politoad eved in sp attack and speed with normal moves. I really need a quiet politoad for my trick room drizzle team. I can offer some egg move pokemon too such as fake out and giga drain politad and drain punch and fake out croagunk.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Hi! I would really like your quiet natured politoad, I can give you a timid flawless shiny politoad eved in sp attack and speed with normal moves. I really need a quiet politoad for my trick room drizzle team. I can offer some egg move pokemon too such as fake out and giga drain politad and drain punch and fake out croagunk.
    Sure, my quiet politoed for your timid is fine. Does it have drizzle?

Yes, it totally does! I can trade in 3 hours k?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast