Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #1426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    bi i can supply you with the new wifi event deoxys ill be rnging like 3 of them when it comes out on my white, black and white 2 so no worries...also add adaptable please to the teg list rngs he gunna supply me with a dw tentacool i don't have that one yet but i will soon...
    Umm alright, and ok I'll add him.


  2. #1427
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Yes I don't mind waiting longer. It's okay
    Well I'd like a next request then, if it's okay

    Offering: DWF Gligar or DWF Drifloon/Wingull
    Pokemon wanted: Shroomish
    Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    HP (hidden Power):
    egg moves: Focus Punch
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname? (yes or no):
    If so what name:
    extra note: Drain Punch from the Move Tutor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    so you cancelling the other request for this one correct? and also focus punch will be a bit hard i have to pass down breed a few times to get it but if this is the new request to replace the old its fine for the wingull and drifloon...
    wanted to know if my request was still active, didn't see it on the first page. Just wanted to make sure.. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  3. #1428
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    wanted to know if my request was still active, didn't see it on the first page. Just wanted to make sure.. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    bi must of forgot to add you thats all its fine, we get busy sometimes and forget...see i can't edit my area its all up to bitac to do that for me...i wish i had that post but i can't sorry about that...bictac can you add nick please to the list...


    also adaptable is asking about something...

    Bictac has the TEG one month request offer thing if permission is gotten from you. So I was just wondering if it would be ok to ask for the below chinchou under this.


    Ot:Murr
    Id:54999
    Nature:Modest
    Bubble/charge beam/ice beam/ substitute

    Also, am I to offer something in return and do I post in his shop or PM if you give permission?
    Thanks in Advance XD
    i give him permission bictac i think he has been for a month i think >.> ill double check...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 27th April 2013 at 6:35 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  4. #1429
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Heya Eevee, your RNG's are closed right now, correct?

  5. #1430
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Heya Eevee, your RNG's are closed right now, correct?
    tbh i don't know XD but anyway im having major trouble with kiy treeko as well as i have to get it tutored on white 2 version...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  6. #1431
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    tbh i don't know XD but anyway im having major trouble with kiy treeko as well as i have to get it tutored on white 2 version...
    Ah, alright, just let me know when it opens up I'm trying to get a Shinx for X/Y

  7. #1432
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Ah, alright, just let me know when it opens up I'm trying to get a Shinx for X/Y
    oh okay yeah ill let you know when im open its just this treecko is so annoying >.> im only on the first part and not the shiny -_- plus been busy with life so everything been slower today as well as my art requests for my art shop...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  8. #1433
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Just realised Bictac has a Shinx

    OT:shin
    ID:07160
    Nature:Adamant
    Intimidate
    Tackle/fire fang/ice fang/crunch

    Anything from my sig interests you mate?

  9. #1434
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Bictac, Im interested in your
    Not shiny but flawless Victini
    OT:Movie14
    Id:12031
    Nature:Adamant
    V-create/fusion flare/bolt strike/searing shot


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  10. #1435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Just realised Bictac has a Shinx

    OT:shin
    ID:07160
    Nature:Adamant
    Intimidate
    Tackle/fire fang/ice fang/crunch

    Anything from my sig interests you mate?
    Interested in the charizard and hydriegon so you can pick another poke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Bictac, Im interested in your
    Not shiny but flawless Victini
    OT:Movie14
    Id:12031
    Nature:Adamant
    V-create/fusion flare/bolt strike/searing shot
    Umm do you have any flawless shinies or events?


  11. #1436
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    haha i acutally have a ton >.< I'm gonna organize them and put it into sections hey is like 29/28/30/31/31 flawless?


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  12. #1437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    haha i acutally have a ton >.< I'm gonna organize them and put it into sections hey is like 29/28/30/31/31 flawless?
    Naw that is kinda near flawless.


  13. #1438
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    haha i acutally have a ton >.< I'm gonna organize them and put it into sections hey is like 29/28/30/31/31 flawless?
    flawless spreads are spreads that have hp 70 for there hp of choice that would be near flawless close to to a flawless spread...sorry bi couldn't resist to butt in XD

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  14. #1439
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Requesting Form

    Offering: Flawless Aipom with egg move Fake Out and Pursuit and, Ability: Run Away = Technician and Prankstar Dw Murkrow Flawless with Perish Song
    Pokemon wanted: Gyarados
    Iv spread: Doesn't Matter
    HP (hidden Power): Doesn't Matter
    egg moves: Bounce, Dragon Dance
    Shiny (yes or no): Either or
    Gender: Either or
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Doesn't Matter
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Lucky Dragon
    extra note: Could you please EV train to 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe
    Last edited by PikaPalace; 29th April 2013 at 6:30 AM.
    I can check Ev's and Iv's I can RNG most things. (Not Hidden Powers)

        Spoiler:- Lastest Rng/Bred and Record:

  15. #1440
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPalace View Post
    Requesting Form

    Offering: Flawless Aipom with egg move Fake Out and Pursuit and, Ability: Run Away = Technician and Prankstar Dw Murkrow Flawless with Perish Song
    Pokemon wanted: Gyarados
    Iv spread: Doesn't Matter
    HP (hidden Power): Doesn't Matter
    egg moves: Bounce, Dragon Dance
    Shiny (yes or no): Either or
    Gender: Either or
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Doesn't Matter
    Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
    If so what name: Lucky Dragon
    extra note: Could you please EV train to 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe
    sorry im not interested in that apoim cuaz i can rng that unless bictac wants it...im only looking for dw females which i need at least two for one rng as well as i don't do ev training i think i need to add that to my rules -_- i am looking for correct nature older generation events and such that are good iv's as well for competitive battle...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  16. #1441
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'd love your Totodile aswell then Bictac ^^

  17. #1442
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    BicTac, would you be interested in any of the following;
    -Flawless Jolly Victini with Bolt strike and fusion flare
    -Flawless Ev trained Jolly Garchomp with fire fang
    -Shiny Flawless Ev trained Drought Timid Ninetales
    -Shiny Flawless Ev trained Brave Tyranitar (Trick room set)
    -Shiny flawless ev trained sassy Amoongus
    -Shiny flawless ev trained Reuniclus

    For your:
    -Timid Latios
    -Calm Heatran
    -Timid Espeon
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  18. #1443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    BicTac, would you be interested in any of the following;
    -Flawless Jolly Victini with Bolt strike and fusion flare
    -Flawless Ev trained Jolly Garchomp with fire fang
    -Shiny Flawless Ev trained Drought Timid Ninetales
    -Shiny Flawless Ev trained Brave Tyranitar (Trick room set)
    -Shiny flawless ev trained sassy Amoongus
    -Shiny flawless ev trained Reuniclus

    For your:
    -Timid Latios
    -Calm Heatran
    -Timid Espeon
    I already have all of those, or something close to it.


  19. #1444
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I already have all of those, or something close to it.
    Ok, what about;

    -Shiny Flawless EV Trained Careful Dragonite, with roost and dragon dance
    -Level 1 UT flawless shiny adamant mudkip with curse and avalanche
    -Level 100 flawless ev trained bold cresselia
    -Level 100 flawless ev trained adamant gyarados with moxie and dragon dance.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  20. #1445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ok, what about;

    -Shiny Flawless EV Trained Careful Dragonite, with roost and dragon dance
    -Level 1 UT flawless shiny adamant mudkip with curse and avalanche
    -Level 100 flawless ev trained bold cresselia
    -Level 100 flawless ev trained adamant gyarados with moxie and dragon dance.
    Have the rest, and a pending trade for a different cres.


  21. #1446
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Just to confirm:
    Charizard & Hydreigon vs Shinx and Totodile, yes?

  22. #1447
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Have the rest, and a pending trade for a different cres.
    Ok, how about the following:

    -Flawless Timid Gengar, ev trained in special attack and speed
    -Flawless Modest Ninetales, ev trained in special attack and speed
    -Flawless Modest Rotom-W with hidden power ice, ev trained in special attack and seed
    -Flawless sassy bronzong with stealth rock, ev trained in defences and hp
    -Flawless Modest Milotic with mirror coat, ev trained in special attack (And what may be hp, will check)
    -Flawless Adamant Gyarados with Moxie, ev trained in attack and speed

    If you're interested in events:
    -Korean Movie11 Hydreigon (May or may not be flawless, will need it checked, though I think Bleumbreon said it was flawless)
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  23. #1448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ok, how about the following:

    -Flawless Timid Gengar, ev trained in special attack and speed
    -Flawless Modest Ninetales, ev trained in special attack and speed
    -Flawless Modest Rotom-W with hidden power ice, ev trained in special attack and seed
    -Flawless sassy bronzong with stealth rock, ev trained in defences and hp
    -Flawless Modest Milotic with mirror coat, ev trained in special attack (And what may be hp, will check)
    -Flawless Adamant Gyarados with Moxie, ev trained in attack and speed

    If you're interested in events:
    -Korean Movie11 Hydreigon (May or may not be flawless, will need it checked, though I think Bleumbreon said it was flawless)
    No thanks have those shinies(Besides gengar. I just hate its shiny form since it looks the same), and I also have my own korean hydriegon.


  24. #1449
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I can trade now if you want Bictac.

  25. #1450
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey would you be interested in a Max Attack Shiny Ev'd Rampardos for that Shiny Conkeldurr ?

Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •