Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #1851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Oh and Lv 1 timid wailmer : ,bodyslam, thrash, aqua ring i released it by accident fewdays ago .. so can you find something else??


    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/4944...wless-event/#0

    Check it here
    I'll take your shiny flawless wurmple I guess.


  2. #1852
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I'll take your shiny flawless wurmple I guess.
    You know what its actually in my black 2 i can give you wailmer

  3. #1853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    You know what its actually in my black 2 i can give you wailmer
    Alright then, sweet.


  4. #1854
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Hey bictac, wondering if u want to trade your dw flawless turtwig?? Offering shiny near flawless mudkip & shiny near flawless treeko + another Pokemon if u want
    : 4554-1252-6384

  5. #1855
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Bictac: I'm interested in your Ninetales and your DW Torchic. Look at my shop and choose what you like
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

    Credit to Pkmnfn

  6. #1856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    Hey bictac, wondering if u want to trade your dw flawless turtwig?? Offering shiny near flawless mudkip & shiny near flawless treeko + another Pokemon if u want
    Sorry, butI already have a shiny flawless mudkip and treeko.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark1998 View Post
    Bictac: I'm interested in your Ninetales and your DW Torchic. Look at my shop and choose what you like
    I find this interesting:
    Boltoy
    Lvl. 1
    Flawless HP Fire
    UT


  7. #1857
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I'll take the Ninetales for the Boltoy so then. Is that ok??
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

    Credit to Pkmnfn

  8. #1858
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ridge Island
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Hello, I was wondering if we could fallow through with a trade we planned about a week ago.

    The trade we agreed on was my Eevee with egg moves Curse, Wish, and Yawn, for a set of the EV training braces. (If conformation is needed, it would be a few pages back).

    And in the case that you are wondering why I left for a week after planning a trade.. well, you can blame that on exams. I've been up to my nose in work the last few weeks with studying and project what-not.

    Anyway, I hope we are still able to trade!
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549



    We have returned!!! Come check us out!

  9. #1859
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Hey Bictac, would you be interested in my shiny flawless ev trained Bold Politoed with encore for your flawless ev trained Espeon?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  10. #1860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark1998 View Post
    I'll take the Ninetales for the Boltoy so then. Is that ok??
    Yep that is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffle 754 View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if we could fallow through with a trade we planned about a week ago.

    The trade we agreed on was my Eevee with egg moves Curse, Wish, and Yawn, for a set of the EV training braces. (If conformation is needed, it would be a few pages back).

    And in the case that you are wondering why I left for a week after planning a trade.. well, you can blame that on exams. I've been up to my nose in work the last few weeks with studying and project what-not.

    Anyway, I hope we are still able to trade!
    Sure we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey Bictac, would you be interested in my shiny flawless ev trained Bold Politoed with encore for your flawless ev trained Espeon?
    I already have a shiny flawless politoed.


  11. #1861
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Im ready to trade tell me when you are ready

  12. #1862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Im ready to trade tell me when you are ready
    Opps sorry I missed you, I wasn't on much today.


  13. #1863
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    man i was getting like a headache cuaz two pid frames were the same so i was like which frame did i hit sorry it took longer guys for the rngs...it should be better now i hope...it was me having trouble this time determining what frame i was hitting...

    Falconblade:



    |Gender: Female | | Nature: Naive | Ability: (DW) Lightiningrod |
    | Lv. 1 | Hatched at Chargestone Cave | Egg moves: wish/ Volt Tackle |
    | Date: May 31st, 2014 | ID# 15910 | OT: Allie | HP: 70 |
    | IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4769369

    I can take like 2 normal requests only please...so make some offers...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  14. #1864
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    man i was getting like a headache cuaz two pid frames were the same so i was like which frame did i hit sorry it took longer guys for the rngs...it should be better now i hope...it was me having trouble this time determining what frame i was hitting...

    Falconblade:



    |Gender: Female | | Nature: Naive | Ability: (DW) Lightiningrod |
    | Lv. 1 | Hatched at Chargestone Cave | Egg moves: wish/ Volt Tackle |
    | Date: May 31st, 2014 | ID# 15910 | OT: Allie | HP: 70 |
    | IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4769369

    I can take like 2 normal requests only please...so make some offers...
    Yay xD I can trade whenever you want.

  15. #1865
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ridge Island
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I can trade pretty much any time tonight SilentReaper. Just let me know what time works best!
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549



    We have returned!!! Come check us out!

  16. #1866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puffle 754 View Post
    I can trade pretty much any time tonight SilentReaper. Just let me know what time works best!
    Tomorrow work? Around 1pm pst?
    Also I'm getting pretty tired of timewasters, people who can't read rules, people who disappear when their clone is ready. If you do any of these you will be blacklisted, I have been pretty lenient till now. I am tired of people pming me for trades and vanishing when your poke is ready, especially after rushing me(Mr Muffin).


  17. #1867
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ridge Island
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Tomorrow work? Around 1pm pst?
    Also I'm getting pretty tired of timewasters, people who can't read rules, people who disappear when their clone is ready. If you do any of these you will be blacklisted, I have been pretty lenient till now. I am tired of people pming me for trades and vanishing when your poke is ready, especially after rushing me(Mr Muffin).
    Could we make it 2 PM PST? I'm just finishing some exams at 1.
    My 3DS FC is 0216-0846-6549



    We have returned!!! Come check us out!

  18. #1868
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Its ok just tell me when you are ready just curious is it possible to make my pokemon non redi ?? Il also keep yours non redi
    Last edited by Kiy7866; 4th June 2013 at 4:17 AM.

  19. #1869

    Default

    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4718008 eeveelover can you check if this event is legit
    or not?
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  20. #1870
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4718008 eeveelover can you check if this event is legit
    or not?
    hopsin you could of just messaged me about this in a vm then post it in silent's trade shop...also i also agree on that about my end as well what silentreaper says if you can't follow rules i don't need business from you...seriously its quite simple if you want the trade badly then just do the trade don't keep stalling it quite annoying...i support bictac 100% about this...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  21. #1871
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Wow finally can i do one rng request??. ??

  22. #1872
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Wow finally can i do one rng request??. ??
    yeah you can i have 2 spots open so i am open for another request for you if you like kiy will be working on piplup now i got my male parent to do the egg moves

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  23. #1873
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Is it possible to do 2 for 1 flawless dw event with proof ?? Il do easy ones.. just let me know

  24. #1874
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Is it possible to do 2 for 1 flawless dw event with proof ?? Il do easy ones.. just let me know
    Eevee only takes 1 request per person at a time, so you'll probably have to wait (unless she's in a really good mood that is )

  25. #1875
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Is it possible to do 2 for 1 flawless dw event with proof ?? Il do easy ones.. just let me know

    read my rules kiy its all there in my wants...your answer is there but this once ill answer but after that its your responsibility to read my post...it says i can take one flawless dw male of its hp for 1 rng or 2 dwf for 1 rng...nothing more...as well as my rules say one rng per person no matter what...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th June 2013 at 7:03 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •