Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #2001
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I'm at work ATM, so as long as we can make it fast I can essentially hop on whenever, just need you to give me a couple minutes, I'll check back In a few.


    Edit: My FC is 3783 9877 3938
    Last edited by Arkayna; 8th June 2013 at 7:53 PM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9bd3yh.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    While we trade the ones we talked about how about another Pokemon for yours?( 2 Shiny Flawless-yours for mine 2 Shiny Flawless)
    when will you be available to trade?


  3. #2003
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    gahhh sorry guys its happening to me again...i swear im being cursed please be patient with your rng requests please...im having trouble with bagon now for a teg member...also waiting on the parents for the next request in the shop section for kiy's dw female patrat...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  4. #2004
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey, I'm back wondering if you'd still be willing to trade with me... If you'd still be okay with taking keldeo would it still apply for the two shinies to one event pokemon? I'm interested in scyther and ralts if it's male. Thank you for your time.

  5. #2005
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey I'm wanting to obtain a Darkrai of any kind (Looks like you only have one anyway).
    I have a shiny event pichu I'd be willing to trade for it. That's both an event
    and a shiny . I hope to hear from you soon .

  6. #2006
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    155

    Default

    How about tommorow?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

  7. #2007
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Btw I have Birth Island Deoxys(that I cought myself) do you want it?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

  8. #2008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Hey, I'm back wondering if you'd still be willing to trade with me... If you'd still be okay with taking keldeo would it still apply for the two shinies to one event pokemon? I'm interested in scyther and ralts if it's male. Thank you for your time.
    Where did you see a two shiny for one event ratiosO_o? No it doesn't apply for two shinies for many reason, the main reason is that my shinies are flawless so it is one shiny flawless for an event. The second reason is that I already have many flawless keldeos and don't need anymore especially a normal one, I was just trying to help you get a trade by just taking keldeo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbssnnt View Post
    Hey I'm wanting to obtain a Darkrai of any kind (Looks like you only have one anyway).
    I have a shiny event pichu I'd be willing to trade for it. That's both an event
    and a shiny . I hope to hear from you soon .
    I'll have to pass, I already have that event on my Soul Silver just never brought it over to my black 2. Do you have anything else to offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Btw I have Birth Island Deoxys(that I cought myself) do you want it?
    No thank you.


  9. #2009
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Where did you see a two shiny for one event ratiosO_o? No it doesn't apply for two shinies for many reason, the main reason is that my shinies are flawless so it is one shiny flawless for an event. The second reason is that I already have many flawless keldeos and don't need anymore especially a normal one, I was just trying to help you get a trade by just taking keldeo.
    Ah I must have been remembering another shop ratio ^^; Would you be at all interested in a shiny grimer for a simple shiny female vulpix rng?

  10. #2010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Ah I must have been remembering another shop ratio ^^; Would you be at all interested in a shiny grimer for a simple shiny female vulpix rng?
    I do not do RNGS that is eeveelovers department.


  11. #2011
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I do not do RNGS that is eeveelovers department.
    Okay :O any chance you'd have a regular (non shiny, non flawless) bulbasaur, cyndaquil and piplup you'd be willing to trade for something?

  12. #2012
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    teg request done Kyle12:

    my goodness i never had so much trouble in awhile with normal rng breeds 0_0 i keep either miscounting the right frame or not hitting my time -_- also kyle you mind if i have a clone of this cuaz i need a parent for jolly rngs...oh also dragon dance was on it already a bonus ^_^



    |Gender: female | Nature: Jolly | Ability: (DW) Sheer Force | Lv. 1|
    | Hatched at Dragonsprial Tower | OT: Allie | ID#15910 |Date: January 1st, 2014 |
    |Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump | HP: 70 | Ivs 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4842768

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  13. #2013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Okay :O any chance you'd have a regular (non shiny, non flawless) bulbasaur, cyndaquil and piplup you'd be willing to trade for something?
    Yes I can breed those.


  14. #2014
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Yes I can breed those.
    Would you be willing to take a shiny grimer for them? I think it's flawless. And would you be able to do egg moves and certain genders and natures for each?
    And would you be able to do Torchic instead of Cyndaquil and Totodile instead of Piplup?
    So it'd be Bulbasaur, Torchic and Totodile
    Last edited by MajesticPrince; 11th June 2013 at 1:32 AM.

  15. #2015
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks anyway the only other thing I am willing
    to trade that might be close to being worth anything
    is a shiny Ditto, which obviously is not worth that
    much for a Darkrai.

  16. #2016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Would you be willing to take a shiny grimer for them? I think it's flawless. And would you be able to do egg moves and certain genders and natures for each?
    And would you be able to do Torchic instead of Cyndaquil and Totodile instead of Piplup?
    So it'd be Bulbasaur, Torchic and Totodile
    I might can do egg moves depending on what it is.


  17. #2017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbssnnt View Post
    Thanks anyway the only other thing I am willing
    to trade that might be close to being worth anything
    is a shiny Ditto, which obviously is not worth that
    much for a Darkrai.
    Awh sorry I couldn't help.


  18. #2018
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    I might can do egg moves depending on what it is.
    For Bulbasaur: leaf storm* or magical leaf
    For Torchic: crush claw or night slash*
    For Totodile: ice punch or aqua jet*
    * is preferred
    Last edited by MajesticPrince; 11th June 2013 at 2:39 AM.

  19. #2019
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    For Bulbasaur: leaf storm and magical leaf
    For Torchic: crush claw and night slash
    For Totodile: ice punch and aqua jet
    thats alot of work unless you have a smeargle XD but trochic is the only one that wouldn't work with smeargle >.> anyway working on next teg request ill be picking up the dw patrat soon so just updating how its going cuaz i know people check back at this thread alot to see what going on at the shop XD

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  20. #2020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    For Bulbasaur: leaf storm* or magical leaf
    For Torchic: crush claw or night slash*
    For Totodile: ice punch or aqua jet*
    * is preferred
    Yeaa I'm not that good at breeding XD, I think torchics parent is zangoose bulbas is oddis.


  21. #2021
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Yeaa I'm not that good at breeding XD, I think torchics parent is zangoose bulbas is oddis.
    Well any you can get would be awesome, but don't feel like you have to I am asking for a lot after all!

  22. #2022
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Yeaa I'm not that good at breeding XD, I think torchics parent is zangoose bulbas is oddis.
    just noticed zangoose only can pass down crush claw unless you breed with someone first to pass down it to zangoose to know night slash...for bulbasaur both moves can be passed down to bulbasaur with tropius...hope that helps silent ^_^

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  23. #2023
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Oh by the way, rechecked the grimer for flawlessness and it isn't on pokecheck so I guess it isn't. Sorry about that, I tried it on serebii the first time so I guess I read it wrong ^^;

  24. #2024
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    A Pokemon doesn't always have to be on Pokecheck, Pokecheck just offers a easy way to check.

  25. #2025
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Well any you can get would be awesome, but don't feel like you have to I am asking for a lot after all!
    I would also be willing to take a DW Torchic by itself, since I need the ability for my competitive team.

Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •