Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #2051
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Can you trade now?
    dude take a chill, silent has a life you know he can't always be on all time i keep seeing you posts, can i trade, can we trade..it gets annoying...set a date and time with him, and stop posting like crazy...as for that dwf exeggute your looking at my post and those dwf are not for trade, i do rng services which im closed so please take a chill already its already annoying seeing how much your posting and double posting...that is enough of your constant nonsense as well as he said he doesn't have a dwf exeggute, but you keep asking for dwf stuff as well as breeding and changing your mind...silent doesn't do custom breeds so stop it...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 12th June 2013 at 8:22 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  2. #2052
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    155

    Default

    ''Dude take a chil'', we already did trade and I dont get it... all I did is trying to trade.
    And I wasnt asking for anything all I told him is that if he can get me one, that will be great.

    There is no point to attacking me he already told me those stuff there is no point to repeat his words.
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by Cool Boy; 12th June 2013 at 8:33 PM.
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

  3. #2053
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    ''Dude take a chil'', we already did trade and I dont get it... all I did is trying to trade.
    And I wasnt asking for anything all I told him is that if he can get me one, that will be great.

    There is no point to attacking me he already told me those stuff there is no point to repeat his words.
    Have a nice day
    okay sure thing take it easy ^_^ no hard feelings...anyway sorry for the delays guys still working on that oshawott request next...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  4. #2054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    I really really want that dw torchic
    Do you have any dw events?


  5. #2055
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    119

    Default

    No, I'm sorry but I really really need the torchic for my brothers team, he is going to the world vgc tournament in Vancouver and he wants one for his team.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  6. #2056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    No, I'm sorry but I really really need the torchic for my brothers team, he is going to the world vgc tournament in Vancouver and he wants one for his team.
    Well if you have a good offer maybe we can work out a deal, other than that I only trade them for other dw events.


  7. #2057
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    119

    Default

    That's all I'm offering, there's another person willing to trade for the dusclops and give me a speed boost torchic, so I'm only gonna offer dusclops.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  8. #2058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    That's all I'm offering, there's another person willing to trade for the dusclops and give me a speed boost torchic, so I'm only gonna offer dusclops.
    Why not still give a selection, what if you actually have a shiny or event I've been looking for? I'll take the dusclops if it's for a shiny flawless of mine, not a flawless dw event since they are quite rare, but I'll think about it I suppose.. Kinda curious if you found someone that's willing to trade why are you offering the dusclops again for the same poke?
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 12th June 2013 at 10:28 PM.


  9. #2059
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    well i fell a bit stupid but super your request is done but one problem is i didn't realize you wanted it non shiny im just so use to people wanted shinies so i assumed >.< so i have a few evs on it and it but its all what you want though flawless,adamant with those three moves on it
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 13th June 2013 at 5:06 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  10. #2060
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    119

    Default

    I did that becuase the dusclops is all I have left to trade and I just give it to the person who I can set up a deal with first. I made a post in teemos shop and we have almost made a deal, so if you want the dusclops your gonna have to make up your mind pretty quick.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  11. #2061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    I did that becuase the dusclops is all I have left to trade and I just give it to the person who I can set up a deal with first. I made a post in teemos shop and we have almost made a deal, so if you want the dusclops your gonna have to make up your mind pretty quick.
    I'm fine you can trade it with him, don't wanna steal his trade.


  12. #2062
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Haha! He says he dosent want to trade cause I can't put the dusclops on pokecheck and he won't trade unless I do that. I've been digging around and I found a pgl lucario (ev trained with jolly nature good ivs) with the bullet punch egg move which I used in the vgc tournament. It was given out with copies of black and white so they may have been expensive or hard to get, luckuly I got my own one, I can nickname it for you if you want or just keep the name as lucario
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  13. #2063
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Haha! He says he dosent want to trade cause I can't put the dusclops on pokecheck and he won't trade unless I do that. I've been digging around and I found a pgl lucario (ev trained with jolly nature good ivs) with the bullet punch egg move which I used in the vgc tournament. It was given out with copies of black and white so they may have been expensive or hard to get, luckuly I got my own one, I can nickname it for you if you want or just keep the name as lucario
    tbh i don't undestand what so special about it all those moves can be obtained by breeding or leveling up/relearning as well as well as the dw ability? but its silent's choice...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  14. #2064

    Default

    Hey there Bictac! I was wondering if you we're interested in any, and I mean a y, events. I became a Distributor for events on this site called Pokemonplus and I have access to tons of legit events and some include nature sets...I can gAurantee these are 100%legit...let me
    Know if you interested
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  15. #2065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Haha! He says he dosent want to trade cause I can't put the dusclops on pokecheck and he won't trade unless I do that. I've been digging around and I found a pgl lucario (ev trained with jolly nature good ivs) with the bullet punch egg move which I used in the vgc tournament. It was given out with copies of black and white so they may have been expensive or hard to get, luckuly I got my own one, I can nickname it for you if you want or just keep the name as lucario
    What are the IVS? Flawless or near flawless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Hey there Bictac! I was wondering if you we're interested in any, and I mean a y, events. I became a Distributor for events on this site called Pokemonplus and I have access to tons of legit events and some include nature sets...I can gAurantee these are 100%legit...let me
    Know if you interested
    Hmm? What do you mean?


  16. #2066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Hmm? What do you mean?
    Basically I have tons of legit events because I recently became and Event Distributor on another site. I have full nature sets of some events. Are you looking for a certain event at the moment? I might have it.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  17. #2067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Basically I have tons of legit events because I recently became and Event Distributor on another site. I have full nature sets of some events. Are you looking for a certain event at the moment? I might have it.
    Umm sure, if you can get your hands on a shiny wish bagon for me that would be great. Since they are pretty rare.


  18. #2068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Umm sure, if you can get your hands on a shiny wish bagon for me that would be great. Since they are pretty rare.
    I'll try...how about any 4th and 5thgen events?
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  19. #2069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    I'll try...how about any 4th and 5thgen events?
    Non I can really think of at the moment besides the bagon and maybe a flawless korean dw charmander.


  20. #2070

    Default

    Ok I'm on it
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  21. #2071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Ok I'm on it
    Alright .


  22. #2072
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    0

    Wink Re

    do u want a jirachi for any of your events cos thats all iv got

  23. #2073
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Pokemon: hydreigon
    EV spread wanted:4hp 252 Satk 252 Speed
    Already given vitamins and pokerus yes/no: I gave it some vitamins, and ev d a little in Satk, and more in speed.
    Are you in TEG yes/no: no
    If no, offer: YOTD Trapinch for Both evs.



    Pokemon: metagross
    EV spread wanted: 164HP 252 Atk 92 SpD
    Already given vitamins and pokerus yes/no: no
    Are you in TEG yes/no: no
    If no, offer: stated above.
    FC: 4385 2543 6468

    1077 0201 5787 is the other one.

  24. #2074

    Default

    Hey, i have a flawless UT FAL2010 mew. im looking at your shiny lugia,
    Ot:Apollo
    Id:65300
    Nature:Calm
    Tailwing/roost/aeroblast/icy wind

    is it UT or EV trained or what? please reply!
    FC: 0390 5020 7907 Andrew
    If you wanna win some cool pokemon go to: http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=470
    tell them EpicWhiskers refered you!


        Spoiler:- My Precious Pokemon! :

  25. #2075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade14 View Post
    do u want a jirachi for any of your events cos thats all iv got
    what event jirachi is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LandorusTherian View Post
    Pokemon: hydreigon
    EV spread wanted:4hp 252 Satk 252 Speed
    Already given vitamins and pokerus yes/no: I gave it some vitamins, and ev d a little in Satk, and more in speed.
    Are you in TEG yes/no: no
    If no, offer: YOTD Trapinch for Both evs.



    Pokemon: metagross
    EV spread wanted: 164HP 252 Atk 92 SpD
    Already given vitamins and pokerus yes/no: no
    Are you in TEG yes/no: no
    If no, offer: stated above.
    i already have a yotd trapinch, alot of work for an event i already have
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicWhiskers View Post
    Hey, i have a flawless UT FAL2010 mew. im looking at your shiny lugia,
    Ot:Apollo
    Id:65300
    Nature:Calm
    Tailwing/roost/aeroblast/icy wind

    is it UT or EV trained or what? please reply!
    ut


Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •