Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edawgzz2 View Post
    Hey I just remembered I have a flawless N darmanitan. Want that?
    No thank you man :c
    Quote Originally Posted by adamtpow View Post
    sorry for pming you i didnt realize you had a shop. but some of these might interest you

    events
    gamestp deoxys (UT naive lv 50)
    jantas golurk (bold ut lv 70, shiny)
    carlitas hydreigon (timid ut lv 70, shiny)

    shiny near flawless
    charmander (timid ut lv 1, flawless)
    litwick (jolly ut lv 26, semi flawless, obtained in gts)
    ferroseed (relaxed ut lv 1, semi flawless)
    bagon (modest ut lv 1, flawless, obtained in gts)
    terrakion (jolly ut lv 42, semi flawless)
    verizion (jolly ut lv 42, semi flawless)
    cobalion (jolly ut lv 42, semi flawless)
    nature preserve haxorus (UT naughty lv 60)
    I would like the terrkion and the verizion


  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Think I could get the genesect and meloetta for them?
    FCs
    White - 4470 9770 5077
    White 2(use this unless i say otherwise) - 0004 2322 3585

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamtpow View Post
    Think I could get the genesect and meloetta for them?
    Yes you can


  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Cool! I'll be in the room. Use my white 2 fc
    FCs
    White - 4470 9770 5077
    White 2(use this unless i say otherwise) - 0004 2322 3585

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamtpow View Post
    Cool! I'll be in the room. Use my white 2 fc
    Alright in another trade at the moment


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Thanks for helping me finish my dex! Let me know if you need anything else I have more than what I listed.
    FCs
    White - 4470 9770 5077
    White 2(use this unless i say otherwise) - 0004 2322 3585

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamtpow View Post
    Thanks for helping me finish my dex! Let me know if you need anything else I have more than what I listed.
    You're welcome


  8. #58

    Default

    Some new pokes have been added


  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    hey i noticed that the virizion and terrakion i gave you have weird capture dates. im pretty sure its just a side effect of rnging but if theres ever an issue let me know
    FCs
    White - 4470 9770 5077
    White 2(use this unless i say otherwise) - 0004 2322 3585

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I'm interested in:

    Abram's Cloyster Flawless
    Kanto starters stickers Squirtle
    Korean-DW Squirtle and Bulbasaur

    I offer my clients from bazaar (link in Sigantur)
    My German Event Trade and my English Event Trade

  11. #61

    Default

    interested in ur shiny Mew check my shop for what u would like in return
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  12. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celebi3335 View Post
    I'm interested in:

    Abram's Cloyster Flawless
    Kanto starters stickers Squirtle
    Korean-DW Squirtle and Bulbasaur

    I offer my clients from bazaar (link in Sigantur)
    The cloyster is NFT for now unless i find an amazing offer since its flawless and cant be cloned legit. But for the rest sure ill look around
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    interested in ur shiny Mew check my shop for what u would like in return
    Sure i will check out your shop


  13. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    interested in ur shiny Mew check my shop for what u would like in return
    Alright i would be interested in this
    Darkrai Timid Lv.50 Flawless Ability:Bad Dreams


  14. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    just letting you know that you should remove the Slowbro with the OT i1338. It belongs to a known hacker.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    just letting you know that you should remove the Slowbro with the OT i1338. It belongs to a known hacker.
    To add on to this I'd double-check your japanese DW Chimchar with OT: Enyalio because the character limit for japanese games was 5 and Enyalio exceeds 5 characters.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256


  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    To add on to this I'd double-check your japanese DW Chimchar with OT: Enyalio because the character limit for japanese games was 5 and Enyalio exceeds 5 characters.
    Oh oops did i put japanese on the chimchar? o-o It is the is the Wal-mart one XD thanks for telling me haha. I just got used to putting japanese i just kept going.


  17. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Alright i would be interested in this
    Darkrai Timid Lv.50 Flawless Ability:Bad Dreams
    sure its a deal
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  18. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    sure its a deal
    alright thanks


  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celebi3335 View Post
    I'm interested in:

    Abram's Cloyster Flawless
    Kanto starters stickers Squirtle
    Korean-DW Squirtle and Bulbasaur

    I offer my clients from bazaar (link in Sigantur)
    Do you have Wish bagon?


  20. #70
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The trunk of your car, HELP!!!
    Posts
    902

    Default

    I want these shiny flawless from you
    Shaymin
    Mew
    Crawdaunt
    and Houndoom

    You told me to post here so I am, you already know the Pokémon you asked me for so...

    Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)




    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

  21. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    I want these shiny flawless from you
    Shaymin
    Mew
    Crawdaunt
    and Houndoom

    You told me to post here so I am, you already know the Pokémon you asked me for so...
    Good job XD since you won't be trading till like next tuesday i would forget


  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Hi would you be willing to trade your flawless Walmart Chimchar for my Jap Dw Jolteon and my flawless shiny Sawk? Also would you be willing to trade your kanto sticker bulbasaur for my PC Ninetales?
    Last edited by Pokemon_Champ; 8th February 2013 at 4:19 PM.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Hi,

    Sorry for sending you a PM, I didn't realise you had a shop. I'm interested in your shiny Latios'. I'd like to know their hidden powers

    I may also be interested in your Shaymin but Latios is the priority.

    I'm willing to trade:
    - Shiny Jolly Flawless Breloom. Poison Heal. EV'd - 12HP/252Atk/244Spe
    - Shiny Timid HP Ice (need to double check that) Flawless Alakazam. DW ability. EV'd - 255Sp.A/255Spe
    - Standard non-flawless Shiny Gyarados
    - Standard non-flawless Shiny Chandelure

    I have other non-shiny pokes/legendaries I'd be willing to part with, as well as items.
    Pokemon Y: FC: 4124-5059-9608
    Safari: rock type: Dwebble; Corsola; Barbaracle

        Spoiler:- Gen V:

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Black Skyscraper
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Hello, I'm interested in:

    Shiny wishmaker jirachis
    Japenese movie meloetta
    Genesect flawless
    TRV Shaymin
    Jungle Tour Celebi
    Winter Celebi

    I can offer my untouched Victini or my shiny Garchomp.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

    I can trade:

    Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

  25. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in:

    Shiny wishmaker jirachis
    Japenese movie meloetta
    Genesect flawless
    TRV Shaymin
    Jungle Tour Celebi
    Winter Celebi

    I can offer my untouched Victini or my shiny Garchomp.
    What are the natures and ivs of your victini and garchomp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidj View Post
    Hi,

    Sorry for sending you a PM, I didn't realise you had a shop. I'm interested in your shiny Latios'. I'd like to know their hidden powers

    I may also be interested in your Shaymin but Latios is the priority.

    I'm willing to trade:
    - Shiny Jolly Flawless Breloom. Poison Heal. EV'd - 12HP/252Atk/244Spe
    - Shiny Timid HP Ice (need to double check that) Flawless Alakazam. DW ability. EV'd - 255Sp.A/255Spe
    - Standard non-flawless Shiny Gyarados
    - Standard non-flawless Shiny Chandelure

    I have other non-shiny pokes/legendaries I'd be willing to part with, as well as items.
    I'm interested in the Alakazam the latios iv spread is 31/19/28/31/31/31 which i think is HP bug? The other latios will take a while to check the ivs cause i forgot the ev spread but i think it is like hp grass/ice or fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    Hi would you be willing to trade your flawless Walmart Chimchar for my Jap Dw Jolteon and my flawless shiny Sawk? Also would you be willing to trade your kanto sticker bulbasaur for my PC Ninetales?
    I already have a PC ninetales actually, and i have a shiny sawk already i just haven't finished putting in all of my shinies. Do you have anything else to offer maybe?


Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •