Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Vming you about it

    Hmmm.... maybe I'll think about it since i already have one, what are you looking to get for it?


    Please dont offer hacks.. your shiny keldeo is a hack since keldeo cannot be shiny EVER, and is skorupi the only shiny flawless you have?
    sorry didnt know about keldeo got it in a trade and yes skorupi is the only flawless i have
    Gen 4
    My Shiny Legendary:(NFT)(NFT)
    My Events:
    Gen 5
    Legendary:
    Shiny Legendary:
    Gen 6

    Friend Safari:
    TSV - 2846

    Soul Silver - 3440 1651 0016

    White 2 FC - 2838 9479 6566

    Y - 0533-4101-3805

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Hmmm.... maybe I'll think about it since i already have one, what are you looking to get for it?
    Whatever you think it's worth. I was thinking maybe a shiny flawless, but nothing huge.

  3. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123poke View Post
    sorry didnt know about keldeo got it in a trade and yes skorupi is the only flawless i have
    Not really interested in the Skorupi sorry .. but ig you find anything else to offer pleaase come back ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay95 View Post
    Whatever you think it's worth. I was thinking maybe a shiny flawless, but nothing huge.
    Maybe... well pick something and we can negotiate <.>


  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Maybe... well pick something and we can negotiate <.>
    Would Slowbro be okay?

  5. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay95 View Post
    Would Slowbro be okay?
    Umm sure <.>


  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Umm sure <.>
    Okay cool! Is it okay if we set up the trade later? Id do it now, but im sick.

  7. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay95 View Post
    Okay cool! Is it okay if we set up the trade later? Id do it now, but im sick.
    Thats fine i gotta wait for my friend since he knows how to clone legit anyways


  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Coast U.S.
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Thats fine i gotta wait for my friend since he knows how to clone legit anyways
    Cool! Ill let you know when i feel better and we can set it up!

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hello Im interested in
    DW Adamant Torchic

    I can offer:
    Shiny Honchkrow, Shiny Darmanitan, Shiny Event Entei, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Pichu, Manaphy, and my DW EV trained blaziken. My blaziken is legit DW and jolly, but I want adamant.


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  10. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Hello Im interested in
    DW Adamant Torchic

    I can offer:
    Shiny Honchkrow, Shiny Darmanitan, Shiny Event Entei, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Pichu, Manaphy, and my DW EV trained blaziken. My blaziken is legit DW and jolly, but I want adamant.
    You don't have any other flawless dw events? I really don't want the blaziken since it is touched and I have a torchic already.


  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I am interested in your shiny deoxys, is it unique and legit? Im offering a shiny shaymin from platinum, I can provide pokecheck to prove legitamcy.

  12. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by circafawks21 View Post
    I am interested in your shiny deoxys, is it unique and legit? Im offering a shiny shaymin from platinum, I can provide pokecheck to prove legitamcy.
    Yes it is the gen 3 deoxys from gen 3, but i already have a shiny shaymin <.>.


  13. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    85

    Default

    I am interested in your DW Timid Charmander. I have
    Choice band
    choice scarf
    choice specs
    Ev reducing berries
    Training items
    Toxic orb
    Flame orb
    Willing to trade 10 Items for the charmander, if you interested
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

  14. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    I am interested in your DW Timid Charmander. I have
    Choice band
    choice scarf
    choice specs
    Ev reducing berries
    Training items
    Toxic orb
    Flame orb
    Willing to trade 10 Items for the charmander, if you interested
    No thanks.. I can already get all of those items if you look at my item section ... Plus i don't trade pokes for items.


  15. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    85

    Default

    oh, i thought those were your wants! Embarrassing -_- lol
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    sorry i forgot! do we have a trade?
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  17. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    sorry i forgot! do we have a trade?
    I dont know. I forgot the pokes you have, and what you wanted.


  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    same here! i've been ill
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  19. #144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    same here! i've been ill
    Well just look again and post offer i guesS<.>


  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    i'll do it another time as this computer that ma curretly on cant desplay the sprites
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    oh no we were organising sothing in PM's weren't we!
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  22. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    oh no we were organising sothing in PM's weren't we!
    No we werent... just repost what you want and your offers.


  23. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    wrong person! page 1 and two we were trading a shiny charizard for one of your shinys but i don't think i got a list of them
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

  24. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    wrong person! page 1 and two we were trading a shiny charizard for one of your shinys but i don't think i got a list of them
    You don't have anymore shiny flawless or near-flawless besides charizard?


  25. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    to hell and back
    Posts
    40

    Default

    oh i have shiny flawless unova starters and a shiny bulba flawless in one or two stats but ineed them cloned first (you can have the origional if you wish)
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

    Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.


    My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •