Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    also peel your request is done:



    |Gender: male | Nature: Bold | |Lv. 1 | Egg hatched on Route 3 |
    | Ability: Adaptability | OT: Allie | ID: 15910 |Date: January 7, 2013 |
    |Egg Moves: Wish/Curse | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP: 70 |
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4314015

    curse came with it when i breed XD also non redis please this for your personal collection ^_^
    Excellent, I'll likely be free to trade tomorrow night if you'd like to trade then. I can't thank you enough for this and the art request
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  2. #1402

    Default

    What would you want for your shiny umbreon?

  3. #1403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    What would you want for your shiny umbreon?
    Shiny flawless pokes or events.


  4. #1404
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Excellent, I'll likely be free to trade tomorrow night if you'd like to trade then. I can't thank you enough for this and the art request
    sure thing as long as its not to late im off of work tommorow but still i go in at work 6 in the morning so hopefully catch eachother at some point before i go to bed...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sure thing as long as its not to late im off of work tommorow but still i go in at work 6 in the morning so hopefully catch eachother at some point before i go to bed...
    Ok sure, hopefully sometime tonight. I did ask for it to be non shiny but nevermind, I'm still interested in it
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  6. #1406

    Default

    The only event I have is Singing Pikachu japanese, would you take that?

  7. #1407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    The only event I have is Singing Pikachu japanese, would you take that?
    Um sure if the moveset is UT teeterdance/electroball/sing/encore


  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ok sure, hopefully sometime tonight. I did ask for it to be non shiny but nevermind, I'm still interested in it
    oh you did >.> i have a non shiny bold as well that was use to make that shiny...sorrry im so use to people requesting shinies >.< that one though has a few ev's on it though since i had to level him up for it and i only have one of it i really need that though for shiny rngs >.>

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    oh you did >.> i have a non shiny bold as well that was use to make that shiny...sorrry im so use to people requesting shinies >.< that one though has a few ev's on it though since i had to level him up for it and i only have one of it i really need that though for shiny rngs >.>
    No worries, I'm still interested in the RNG'd Eevee, the colour doesn't really matter
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    No worries, I'm still interested in the RNG'd Eevee, the colour doesn't really matter
    lol okay i like shiny vaporeon better >.> anyway ill be ready to go in for the trade and kiy working on your request first part trolling...also i need to transfer your treecko to white 2 version since its getting rnged on black version...if you want those move tutors, unless you don't mind doing it yourself its up to you kiy...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  11. #1411

    Default

    Yes it is UT. But japanese language. Pm me to set up a trade.

  12. #1412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Yes it is UT. But japanese language. Pm me to set up a trade.
    The moveset is also UT?


  13. #1413
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi Eevee X)
    Offering: Whatever you need
    Pokemon wanted:Tentacool
    Iv spread: Flawless
    HP (hidden Power): N/A
    egg moves: Rapid spin
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Gender: Female
    Ability:Rain dish
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname? (yes or no):No
    If so what name:
    extra note: Hope this is ok.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  14. #1414
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Hi Eevee X)
    Offering: Whatever you need
    Pokemon wanted:Tentacool
    Iv spread: Flawless
    HP (hidden Power): N/A
    egg moves: Rapid spin
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Gender: Female
    Ability:Rain dish
    Nature: Bold
    Nickname? (yes or no):No
    If so what name:
    extra note: Hope this is ok.
    i actually don't have dw tentacool yet if you can get me one of those i can do you rng for you...you can just offer that since your in teg...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  15. #1415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    The moveset is also UT?
    Yes still UT

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    i am interested in your flawless abrams cloyster. Would you be willing to trade it for a shiny flawless relicanth along with another shiny?

  17. #1417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Yes still UT
    Alright cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullock95 View Post
    i am interested in your flawless abrams cloyster. Would you be willing to trade it for a shiny flawless relicanth along with another shiny?
    Sure what other shinies do you have?


  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    all these are UT unless i specify otherwise: charmander, bulbasaur, treeko, YOTD bagon and deino, clamperl (touched), mesprit, rattata, tangela and a shiny EV'd lvl 100 rayquaza. Take your pick

  19. #1419

    Default

    When would you like to make the trade?

  20. #1420
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i actually don't have dw tentacool yet if you can get me one of those i can do you rng for you...you can just offer that since your in teg...
    Yes, I have a DWF tentacool.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  21. #1421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    When would you like to make the trade?
    I'll pm you once I have somebody clone it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullock95 View Post
    all these are UT unless i specify otherwise: charmander, bulbasaur, treeko, YOTD bagon and deino, clamperl (touched), mesprit, rattata, tangela and a shiny EV'd lvl 100 rayquaza. Take your pick
    I'm guessing these are normal shinies? I'll take the shiny flawless relicanth and clamperl.

    UPDATE: GIVE AWAY NUMBER 3 added to post #1
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 26th April 2013 at 7:40 PM.


  22. #1422
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hey Bictac, do you happen to have any interest in the coming Wifi Deoxys Event? I'll be able to get 3, but I can reserve one for you

  23. #1423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Hey Bictac, do you happen to have any interest in the coming Wifi Deoxys Event? I'll be able to get 3, but I can reserve one for you
    I will be getting one for myself.


  24. #1424
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ok sounds good would you like to move this to PM and we can arrange a time for our trade?

  25. #1425
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I will be getting one for myself.
    bi i can supply you with the new wifi event deoxys ill be rnging like 3 of them when it comes out on my white, black and white 2 so no worries...also add adaptable please to the teg list rngs he gunna supply me with a dw tentacool i don't have that one yet but i will soon...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •