Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sure thing ill take a look at all your offers at your shop then and get back with you about to leave soon...also its fine about the egg moves it just might take me a bit longer to get all the breeding moves in order passed down...also there is no problem me getting it fully flawless since you don't mind the hp...once i get back to work ill look at shop after i work...
    Suits me perfectly, it taken me long enough to EV train Scizor for my team >.>, and I got Gastly to do yet. Just either post on my shop, or PM/VM me with your choice
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Suits me perfectly, it taken me long enough to EV train Scizor for my team >.>, and I got Gastly to do yet. Just either post on my shop, or PM/VM me with your choice
    i will soon enought thanks for requesting and yeah ev training is a pain XD but got to go ill back on the forum later tonight to look...

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    This evening is fine .
    I'm ready now. If it's too late for you, we'll just do it another time ^^,
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

Thanks a lot for the trade! ^^, Enjoy training the Treecko, or trading it. Whatever you're going to use it for ^^, I'll make sure the ones I got will beat plenty of pokemon at the PWT and Subway.
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

Quote Originally Posted by RexNovus View Post
    Thanks a lot for the trade! ^^, Enjoy training the Treecko, or trading it. Whatever you're going to use it for ^^, I'll make sure the ones I got will beat plenty of pokemon at the PWT and Subway.
    Alright enjoy

A request for Eeveelover

Offering: One of the 3 Shiny EV'd Pokemon from my sig or Near Flawless (31/6/31/31/31/31) DR Lugia, EV Trained: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd (from Woodsbury pre-EV training)
    Pokemon wanted: Rhyhorn
    Iv spread: Flawless
    HP (hidden Power): See above
    egg moves: Curse
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Ability: Reckless (DW)
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname? (yes or no): No
    If so what name:
    extra note: If you can EV Train him as 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def aswell you can pick 2 offers I'll probably get more UFT in the near future.

Edit:
    Bictac, for that Azelf in your 2nd post the same offer goes
    Last edited by Falconblade; 13th March 2013 at 2:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    A request for Eeveelover

Offering: One of the 3 Shiny EV'd Pokemon from my sig or Near Flawless (31/6/31/31/31/31) DR Lugia, EV Trained: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd (from Woodsbury pre-EV training)
    Pokemon wanted: Rhyhorn
    Iv spread: Flawless
    HP (hidden Power): See above
    egg moves: Curse
    Shiny (yes or no): Yes
    Ability: Reckless (DW)
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname? (yes or no): No
    If so what name:
    extra note: If you can EV Train him as 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def aswell you can pick 2 offers I'll probably get more UFT in the near future.

Edit:
    Bictac, for that Azelf in your 2nd post the same offer goes
    i might be actually intreasted in the dream radar lugia 0_0 what is its nature and for the ev training sadly i can't do that since im to busy for that i normally have a member of my clan do it for me and you said you got it from woodsbury trade shop...

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Yes it was received from me.
    If you have any questions drop me a PM or VM.

Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsbury View Post
    Yes it was received from me.
    If you have any questions drop me a PM or VM.
    i have messaged you so we can nagotiate about your dream radar lugia....

I assume the Lugia is full-redis as I've never seen any note about it, let me know if it is, and if you're still interested in it Eeveelover.
    I'm not here to pick a fight so let me know if I'm right or wrong.
    The Lugia is Timid by the way.

I assume the Lugia is full-redis as I've never seen any note about it, let me know if it is, and if you're still interested in it Eeveelover.
    I'm not here to pick a fight so let me know if I'm right or wrong.
    nah no fights just wondering what the nature is for the lugia that you have from him...do you have bold or timid? he was saying something about timid he has i would like the timid but if you have bold its fine...the semi flawless makes up for it and its usual for competitive battling as well even with the dream radar ability...

edit: perfect that exactly what i wanted...didn't noticed you edit -_- but its fine ^_^ alright ill accept that request trade so that makes it one more spot on my waiting list and ill start my rnging magic as soon as i can get to it...some requests may take longer though do to egg moves and etc...so i have one pending request for the shiny growlithe rng now...if that goes through ill be closed up unless its a teg member that loyal to teg will be added to the wait list...wow guess my hunch was right bitac im helping your shop ^_^
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 13th March 2013 at 7:45 AM.

It's Timid.

It's Timid.
    yep saw your post above i either missed or you edit sorry XD so like I said above its fine...ill take that request then thank you timid is what really wanted ^_^ so you will be added to the list as offering the semi flawless timid dr lugia for the shiny rng flawless ryhorn that shall be fine thanks again for helping us out at bictac's trade shop and as well my guild members will love this too...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 13th March 2013 at 7:51 AM.

No problem thanks to you both aswell. ^^

Edit:
    I just have 1 more question, is the Rhyhorn, when RNG'd by you, redis or non-redis? Since I basically suck at EV Training I usually let !jirachi! take care of it, and in exchange allow him to clone one for his Shop.
    If it's non-redis it's no problem and I'll find someone else or try to do it myself.
    Last edited by Falconblade; 13th March 2013 at 10:04 AM.

Hi I was curious if you still have that Near Flawless Shiny Modest Zorua up for trade? I have some shinies in my signature. I read your rules about 1 near-flawless/flawless for 2 shinies. I can give you 2 of mine. I have some you don't have. I have a question about your Zorua. Is it UT?
    3DS FC: 2879-0175-7289 Zelda

Friend Safari: Fire Type Ponyta / Braixen / Larvesta

Have to trade 5 IV Bred:
    Furfrou Helioptile Amaura + More to be updated!

Egg Move Bred: Honedge Helioptile

Wants: Other Egg Move Or IV Bred Pokemon ❤

Quote Originally Posted by AmphyLucky13 View Post
    Hi I was curious if you still have that Near Flawless Shiny Modest Zorua up for trade? I have some shinies in my signature. I read your rules about 1 near-flawless/flawless for 2 shinies. I can give you 2 of mine. I have some you don't have. I have a question about your Zorua. Is it UT?
    Yes it is UT

No problem thanks to you both aswell. ^^

Edit:
    I just have 1 more question, is the Rhyhorn, when RNG'd by you, redis or non-redis? Since I basically suck at EV Training I usually let !jirachi! take care of it, and in exchange allow him to clone one for his Shop.
    If it's non-redis it's no problem and I'll find someone else or try to do it myself.
    sadly i can't ev train it i own a art shop,guild, rng here now, and outside life...so sorry all my pokes are ev trained by guild member myrrh for me since im so busy...i rather normally have it non-redis please cuaz i don't like my rng cloned thanks unless my guild members need them but for jirachi its fine since he part of my guild and a friend of mine...just let him know once he uses it for his shop its non-redis...once it traded it can't be traded again or even cloned...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 13th March 2013 at 6:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sadly i can't ev train it i own a art shop,guild, rng here now, and outside life...so sorry all my pokes are ev trained by guild member myrrh for me since im so busy...i rather normally have it non-redis please cuaz i don't like my rng cloned thanks unless my guild members need them but for jirachi its fine since he part of my guild and a friend of mine...just let him know once he uses it for his shop its non-redis...once it traded it can't be traded again or even cloned...
    Alright, will do Thanks!

Ok that's great! Do you want 2 of my shinies for that Zorua of yours? If so, can I pm you if that sounds good? Or something we can work out on both ends.

(note: They are not near-flawless, though I can tell you some of their IVs depending on the Pokémon you would like to know more about example: some are touched, some are not, some EV trained with good natures and such, ect.)

Thanks!~

Have to trade 5 IV Bred:

alright my services are closed do to my last rng request was negotiated thanks guys for request for my first batch of requests...give me some time to do them so rng may take longer to do since of egg moves and timer0 trolls and etc so please give me time thanks...i will soon try to add pre made rngs to my section that ill offer to you guys and you can give me a offer if you want for them...i need to edit that but i will not do that until i gain control of the post when a mod switches it...

Ok that's great! Do you want 2 of my shinies for that Zorua of yours? If so, can I pm you if that sounds good? Or something we can work out on both ends.

(note: They are not near-flawless, though I can tell you some of their IVs depending on the Pokémon you would like to know more about example: some are touched, some are not, some EV trained with good natures and such, ect.)

Thanks!~
    I'll take the mightyena and zangoose<.>

Hi, before I consider this trade even further. I need to send you some specific info in a PM.

Have to trade 5 IV Bred:

Hi, before I consider this trade even further. I need to send you some specific info in a PM.
    Actually Instead of the zangoose I'll be interested in the jolteon

More new pokes added to post two

I am interested in these:
    sing piplup
    DW treeko
    Genesect
    Kanto sticker starters
    Do any pokemon in my sig catch your attention?
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast