Page 22 of 108 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 2682

Thread: Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

  1. #526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    I am interested in these:
    sing piplup
    DW treeko
    Genesect
    Kanto sticker starters
    Do any pokemon in my sig catch your attention?
    I like these ones :
    wishmakerjirachi hpsteel lv5 calm
    2/30/8/20/27/14
    Ranch/Hayley Mew/hpsteel lv 50 naive
    26/22/10/6/6/31


  2. #527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmphyLucky13 View Post
    Hi, before I consider this trade even further. I need to send you some specific info in a PM.
    Replied to your pm


  3. #528
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I like these ones :
    wishmakerjirachi hpsteel lv5 calm
    2/30/8/20/27/14
    Ranch/Hayley Mew/hpsteel lv 50 naive
    26/22/10/6/6/31
    Fantastic! I want the ones I mentioned before in this rder of importance
    1. Kanto Starter
    2. Sing Piplup
    3. DW Treecko
    4. Genesect
    I feel you are a trustworthy person thanks to our earlier trade, so which would you trade me for the mew and jirachi? =)
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  4. #529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    Fantastic! I want the ones I mentioned before in this rder of importance
    1. Kanto Starter
    2. Sing Piplup
    3. DW Treecko
    4. Genesect
    I feel you are a trustworthy person thanks to our earlier trade, so which would you trade me for the mew and jirachi? =)
    Well my sticker starters I gave my charmander and squirtle away to my friend for free so I have bulbasaur left if thats ok with you, and I'll give you the recital piplup as well<.>


  5. #530
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Well my sticker starters I gave my charmander and squirtle away to my friend for free so I have bulbasaur left if thats ok with you, and I'll give you the recital piplup as well<.>
    Awesome. I cant trade for a good 8 hours from now. would a weekend work better, or will u be available in 8 hours (7pm Pacific Time)
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  6. #531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    Awesome. I cant trade for a good 8 hours from now. would a weekend work better, or will u be available in 8 hours (7pm Pacific Time)
    I will most likely still be available If something comes up I'll repost here.


  7. #532
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Cool. Thanks, see u later
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  8. #533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    Cool. Thanks, see u later
    If you won't be free today I'll be free tomorrow and the weekend


  9. #534
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    ok, i am here!
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  10. #535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    ok, i am here!
    Alright cool


  11. #536
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    91

    Default

    I will be in the wifi room then
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

  12. #537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    I will be in the wifi room then
    Alright I'm back inside


  13. #538
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Howdy,

    Can you tell me the ability of OT Amere, Rhypherior ?
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    KB: Shinies: x2 ;702; ;691;

    Proud owner of a UT/UC: 2003 - Repair Program Shiny Zigzagoon.

    Flawless:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1
    ---------------------------------------------

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Would you trade a Shiny Mudkip (not sure if it's flawless now) for one of those dw Torchics?


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  15. #540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Would you trade a Shiny Mudkip (not sure if it's flawless now) for one of those dw Torchics?
    I already have a shiny flawless mudkip it is on my list <.>, sorry.


  16. #541
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Would you be willing to trade your Rotom, OT: Katsumi w/ HP grass for a charmander near flawless : here is the pokecheck:
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3790662
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  17. #542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douchemon View Post
    Howdy,

    Can you tell me the ability of OT Amere, Rhypherior ?
    It has solid rock ability<.>


  18. #543
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I already have a shiny flawless mudkip it is on my list <.>, sorry.
    How about a Timid DW Landorus (T sadly)


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  19. #544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Would you be willing to trade your Rotom, OT: Katsumi w/ HP grass for a charmander near flawless : here is the pokecheck:
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3790662
    I already have a pending trade with Ollie for a flawless charmander<.>
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    How about a Timid DW Landorus (T sadly)
    No thanks, I would be interested in it but I don't think you can get them in the therian forms unless they have your own OT :|.


  20. #545
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac
    Quote Originally Posted by Douchemon
    sorry about nog getting back to you, but i'd really like your golbat. Just let me know when you can trade.
    I can trade after this.. By the way replied to your post at my shop
    Yes i noticed Was hoping it was a lightningrod :<

    Btw your inbox is full, so people cannot send you messages

    I have a 2011 Suiciune Shiny event UT i want to offer for your shiny regirock.
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    KB: Shinies: x2 ;702; ;691;

    Proud owner of a UT/UC: 2003 - Repair Program Shiny Zigzagoon.

    Flawless:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1
    ---------------------------------------------

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I already have a pending trade with Ollie for a flawless charmander<.>

    No thanks, I would be interested in it but I don't think you can get them in the therian forms unless they have your own OT :|.
    You can actually, it worked with my Thundurus from White.


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  22. #547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    You can actually, it worked with my Thundurus from White.
    Yea, thats the thing, I don't have any with my own OT.


  23. #548
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Yea, thats the thing, I don't have any with my own OT.
    Well how about this, we do the trade, and if the form change doesn't work for you, we can trade back and figure something else out


        Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    hey bictac did you clone shaymin?
    do you have a careful jirachi with good IV's and gen 3-4 move body slam?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  25. #550
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I already have a pending trade with Ollie for a flawless charmander<.>
    What about a Klink (https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3871775) and Kabuto (https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3871773) ?
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Page 22 of 108 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •