I don't know if I'm a good subject for this survey; I have practically no social life because I'm a dweeb, but here goes anyway:
1. Oh... about 3 or 4 I guess.
2. Not too many people. Mainly a couple friends and my mother.
3. I dunno, various reasons. Chatting, asking a quick question, responding to their texts, etc.
4. No. In fact I think I under-use it for someone in my age group.
5. I do in text messages, but nowhere else.
6. Mostly just the common ones: Lol, fyi, shortening "you" to "u" and "to/too" to "2", skipping apostrophes (im, cant, dont) I don't use many though; I don't think I've ever said brb, used "c" for "see" or anything like that. The things I listed are pretty much the extent of it. I spell out most words though I don't always pay attention to punctuation while texting.
Last edited by Hejiru; 6th February 2013 at 5:58 PM.
Formerly known as Jigglychu.