Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you drinking right now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    CH3COOH all day errdayyyyy
    Drinking straight vinegar? Unless I'm missing something and that's just the name of some other drink. Otherwise it would have to be vinegar, as that's the only potable liquid I know of that contains acetic acid.

People who drink CH3CH2OH all day, on the other hand, probably have liver problems and a poor sense of judgment. I only drink it at night, usually in the form of fermented grape juice.

Erm, what topic were we on again? Ah yes, what we're drinking now. I currently have a cup of leftover cherry cola from the fast-food place I went to yesterday next to me; I want to drink it before it goes flat (it's almost flat now, actually). Which is odd, since I hardly ever drink soda (I have only 1-2 cups of it per week).
    Last edited by Kiruria; 28th March 2013 at 11:17 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Coca-Cola, out of the glass bottle.

Nothing is more refreshing.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

A nice glass of lemon ice tea.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123