Thread: Have you ever had one of those moments...

Default Have you ever had one of those moments...

Where your last, Weakest Pokemon actually beat a VERY powerful one?

My level 2 shiny Pichu recently beat a level 100 Black Kyurem...With...Volt Tackle...
    SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer SonicLife View Post

My level 2 shiny Pichu recently beat a level 100 Black Kyurem...With...Volt Tackle...
    How is that even possible?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    How is that even possible?
    Maybe the Zekrom had really low HP?
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Maybe the Zekrom had really low HP?
    But how low since his Pichu was level 2? And even then it would very little damage since Black Kyurem resist electric type attack and would still out speed Pichu.

I don't believe his story to be true.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 6th February 2013 at 12:19 AM.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer SonicLife View Post

I think I know how...hp was low, a freeze bolt was charged and volt take hit resulting in a critical
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    I think I know how...hp was low, a freeze bolt was charged and volt take hit resulting in a critical
    Remember Pichu is at level 2, has sup par stats and Black Kyurem resist electric type attack a critical hit wouldn't be enough to knock it out. That is assuming Black Kyurem was at full health since the original poster didn't actually explain how the battle went down.

Furthermore why would the opponent tell Black Kyurem freeze bolt when a Level 2 Pichu isn't a threat, also is it even possible to battle a level 100 Black Kyurem? Because as far I am aware when you do Wi-Fi battle the level and stats is set to level 50.

^ Best post ever.

well you can battle against friends >_>. maybe the kyurem had 1 hp left and it missed a move?
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    well you can battle against friends >_>.
    But said that he battled a level 100 Black Kyurem with a Level 2 Pichu,when that isn't possible since the level and stats get set to Level 50.

He would have fought a Level 50 Black Kyurem with a Level 50 Pichu.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    maybe the kyurem had 1 hp left and it missed a move?
    That could be a possibly but until the original poster actually returns to explain his story I simply can't believe his story.

^ Best post ever.

But said that he battled a level 100 Black Kyurem with a Level 2 Pichu,when that isn't possible since the level and stats get set to Level 50.

Not sure why i have to point this out, if you and a friend battle using the wireless room, not wifi or the C-Gear, then they will be whatever lvl they are in-game.
    85% of statistics are made up on the spot, don't bother putting this in your signature, because i made this statistic up too.

Did a damage calc for you guys, not that it was necessary, but ya the attack would do literally 1 HP damage.

GodDamnZilla

My level 6 Togepi beat Morty's Gengar in Pokemon Silver once. I had taught it mud slap and Morty could never land a move on Togepi because of the Acc drops.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

a lvl 30 jynx saved my butt against lance's last dragonite in gold. whooooo

My Friend Safari is Light type.

My Pikachu on Yellow- no, I think it was someone else- well, they were my last PKMN, they were at low health, and beat the Lass by Dark Tunnel because she insisted on using Growl.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    YOUR DOG IS NOT A POKEMON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurried Rains View Post
    Female Alakazam. Oh hot damn I love a girl with a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
    You don't think a muscular female body builder without a shirt isn't disturbing? I guess we're all different when it comes to social norms...

YES! a few times... my pokemon team is wiped out except for my weak link pokemon.. and it succeeds in the end Has happened with the elite four as well lol!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

It's not impossible a Level 2 Pichuc defeat a Level 100 Black Kyurem. This would be rare as many things have to happen in the meantime:

1) Kyurem's HP must be low (probably 1 HP)

2) any power move causes at least 1 HP of damage;

Besides #1 and #2, all we need is that Pichu attacks first or Kyurem's move misses, so Pichu would have the chance to attack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nar_ View Post
    a lvl 30 jynx saved my butt against lance's last dragonite in gold. whooooo
    I'm not very surprised.A dragonite would die from drinking a glass of Coca Cola if there was ice in it.

One time, when I got to the FR Elite Four, I entered without purchasing Revives or Hyper Potions or anything like that. I beat Lorelei and Bruno, but somewhere around that point, all 5 of my team Pokemon had fainted, and all I had left was a lv. 30 Golbat who I had been using for Fly. As I faced Agatha, Golbat outsped everything, landed Confuse Ray, and they all hit themselves in their confusion so much that I actually got to her last Pokemon before losing. And this was with no attacks of my own, just Haunter and Gengar hitting themselves until they all fainted. By the time Agatha's last Haunter beat me, I was laughing so much I didn't even care anymore.

I had been breeding on Black 2 when I accidentally went into a random encounter, my level 74 Flygon was low on HP, a wild Yanmega (Random Outbreak) appeared, I got a dragon claw off, taking it down to about 1/4 HP. Unfortunately it then got a critical hit with a wing attack and knocked Flygon out! All i had was 5 level 1 Zangoose. The first three got killed instantly, the 4th managed to get a scratch off but was soon killed. I had given the 5th a Toxic Orb and Facade, for experimentation. Yanmega used wing attack and missed Zangoose used Facade and hit, then the Toxic Boost kicked in, Yanmega used Swords Dance, then zangoose used Facade and got a Critical! Zangoose went up about 15 levels though, messing up my EV training....

I remember in Diamond I was fighting Fantina who had her Gengar out. Gengar managed to faint all my others but then I sent out my low-leveled Wooper. Wooper managed to defeat Gengar saving my life. It happened long ago so the details are foggy.

Also, in Black 2, I was fighting Elesa who knocked out my tough Pokemon. I sent out my recently caught Emolga. I was hopeless at the point and decided to spam Double Team just for kicks. The foe could barely hit me and I slowly beat Elesa with Pursuit. Whenever I was hit I'd use a recovery item. It was certainly unexpected.