Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you concerned about the Shadow Triad's possibility not making into Episode N?

Unhappy Are you concerned about the Shadow Triad's possibility not making into Episode N?

Hi. Just something which is driving my mind whenever I saw these first episodes of the new season...

Team Plasma looks pretty much only about Ghetsis, Colress and generic grunts. There's no signs of Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad, though they aren't less important to Team Plasma than Colress...and yet the scientist gets the spotlight.

I fully understand he is much more loved but....please don't take me wrong but I feel like this team...will turn much pretty ordinary devilish thugs without the ninjas. There's no proof they are banned from the anime but there's no confirmation of their appearance neither. Are sacrificing them because of Team Rocket?

I just would like to know if I'm not alone about this concern.

What do you think?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

I think they will appear, I mean they ARE Ghetsis' loyal servants. How can they show Ghetsis without his loyal servants? The ones he *saved*?
    岩根雅明=♡

The scientists are usually seen as some of the more important members in the anime because they are seen as the brains of the group. I'm not surprised at Colress having such a large role.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 4th February 2013 at 11:45 PM.

No, I would be more concerned if Ghetsis and Colress weren't, they are vital, the 3 white haired Sasukes aren't.

Nah, not every character of significance is showcased in the anime. The Shadow triad in perspective weren't really that important.

What does the fandom generally think of Zinzolin? I hear how popular Ghetsis, N and Colress are but does Zinzolin have a following as well considering he shows up as much as Colress does in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I think they will appear, I mean they ARE Ghetsis' loyal servants. How can they show Ghetsis without his loyal servants? The ones he *saved*?
    I'm afraid they can do that for no reason at all. I'm expecting the worse. After all, we are talking about Best Wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nah, not every character of significance is showcased in the anime. The Shadow triad in perspective weren't really that important.
    Perhaps but still they are unique compared with everyone else. It won't hurt to make them break the rules of the anime as they did with the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What does the fandom generally think of Zinzolin? I hear how popular Ghetsis, N and Colress are but does Zinzolin have a following as well considering he shows up as much as Colress does in the games.
    I guess the fandom doesn't really care about him. It's like how the Shadow Triad was completely easy to be forgotten in the prequel games. Zinzolin lacked charm, he simply just complained too much. I'm simply indifferent about him, but particularly I don't know anyone who liked him...

The scientists are usually seen as some of the more important members in the anime because they are seen as the brains of the group. I'm not surprised at Colress having such a large role.
    That stereotype could be dropped in a time or another, it's starting to get tiring and predicable, even with Colress. No offense intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No, I would be more concerned if Ghetsis and Colress weren't, they are vital, the 3 white haired Sasukes aren't.
    In another words, concern only over overrated characters. Sounds legit.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 5th February 2013 at 12:14 AM.

I don't see what they can do that can't just be done by Plasma Grunts. I don't think they're gonna have the time to really dive into the whole Team Plasma structure, I'd guess it's mostly gonna be Ghetsis and Colress running the show.

If they do appear, it'll probably be at the very end as Ghetsis's best guards to fight off the trio while he executes his master plan.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    I guess the fandom doesn't really care about him. It's like how the Shadow Triad was completely easy to be forgotten in the prequel games. Zinzolin lacked charm, he simply just complained too much. I'm simply indifferent about him, but particularly I don't know anyone who liked him...
    I actually didn't find him any less entertaining than say Colress. I think they could have done a great job with him in the anime. Someone who has joined Team Plasma primarily because he was curious to see how the world would change if Ghetsis was the ruler sounds interesting to me.

In another words, concern only over overrated characters. Sounds legit.
    Ghetsis is the leader. He's a given. Colress is slightly overrated in my opinion though.

That stereotype could be dropped in a time or another, it's starting to get tiring and predicable, even with Colress. No offense intended.

I thought it worked really well for Zager but that's because in addition to being a scientist, he was also a commanding officer to the TRio and actually did things besides experiments. We will have to see what happens with Colress when he debuts.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 5th February 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Well, I do not really care about them. As you can see, the Shadow Triad has some secret missions, and I can't imagine an episode with them. I don't know where the triad should fit.
    Team Rocket and Team Plasma, N, Looker, Ghetsis and the grunts are already taking a big part of the show right now. If even Charizard is taking a place on those screen time, I really doubt the Shadow Triad will appear in the show. Maybe as a cameo, a flashback, telling that they flee in the region, searching new missions, or that they've help Ghetsis to reach is goal.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Ghetsis is the leader. He's a given. Colress is slightly overrated in my opinion though.
    Overrated indeed, give him an ordinary hairstyle and nobody wouldn't give him a damn. No scientist got such love before.

Overrated indeed, give him an ordinary hairstyle and nobody wouldn't give him a damn. No scientist got such love before.
    Well, fan girls do obsess over hair. Look at N. Except where N was an engaging character, Colress is the typical evil scientist we have been seeing in Pokémon for awhile.

Yes, they are apart of team plasma.

It's too early to worry about them not appearing. Only 3 of the episodes have aired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'm afraid they can do that for no reason at all. I'm expecting the worse. After all, we are talking about Best Wishes.
    True. I mean they could make the Traid and Zinzolion gameverse/mangaverse only characters if they wanted to. I do wish they were in the anime though, but as others say, they aren't demanded enough.
    岩根雅明=♡

I would love the Shadow Triad especially if we see TR vs TP.

Giovanni vs Ghetsis
    Dr.Zager vs Colress
    TRio vs Shadow Triad
    TR Grunts vs TP Grunts

I would love the Shadow Triad especially if we see TR vs TP.

Giovanni vs Ghetsis
    Dr.Zager vs Colress
    TRio vs Shadow Triad
    TR Grunts vs TP Grunts
    We havent seen the TR grunts in a while. (unless you replaced them with say.... Peirce)
    岩根雅明=♡

We havent seen the TR grunts in a while. (unless you replaced them with say.... Peirce)
    We saw 2 TR Grunts in Operation Tempest and TR Grunts were supposed to appear in the original TR vs TP episodes that got postponed.

We saw 2 TR Grunts in Operation Tempest and TR Grunts were supposed to appear in the original TR vs TP episodes that got postponed.
    Oh. Someone posted another part of the Team Rocket story so I might get to seem them.
    岩根雅明=♡

Characters that have something to them = Overrated character

3 ninjas that go around protecting his master without not much substance besides that = great character.

^ Well then again, many people believe popular = overrated.

I like both Colress and the Traid but I don't pick up over/underrated.
    Last edited by はるひ; 5th February 2013 at 1:38 AM.
    岩根雅明=♡

I don't really care if they show up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Characters that have something to them = Overrated character

3 ninjas that go around protecting his master without not much substance besides that = great character.
    Colress is better than The Shadow Triad but that doesn't mean I can't find him overrated. He is not better than Zinzolin. Ghetsis and N are the real stars of Plasma. Having said that, an overrated character can still be a great character. It's a matter of opinion. People find N overrated but I love him. Colress happens to be one of those characters where I can't find anything he did in the games to be truly remarkable yet. Okay, he joined Plasma to conduct experiments. So did probably every scientist in the franchise. He wants to bring out the true potential in Pokémon. Doesn't almost everyone in the series to a degree? He doesn't really want what Ghetsis wants but is willing to help him for his own selfish needs. Isn't that Charon?

^ Well then again, many people believe popular = overrated.

I like both Colress and the Traid but I don't pick up over/underrated.
    It's not that I think popular characters are overrated. In fact, I think many popular characters deserve their popularlity. When someone finds a character overrated, it means they don't get the hype this character gets. I think Colress is a great character for sure though. I said he was slightly overrated but slightly overrated means I still like him a lot. I hear people talk him up like he is the greatest character in the games and to be honest, I really feel like he is no better than Zinzolin.

And who thinks popular means overrated?
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 5th February 2013 at 2:05 AM.

Not particularly. They were pretty much superfluous in the games, doing nothing the grunts couldn't've handled.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I'm hoping they do appear. I'd love to see Ash, Iris and Cilan have their own battles against one of them. But, if they don't appear, then I wouldn't complain about it.

I'm glad Anthea and Concordia are appearing. That's something really cool.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast