Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 127

Thread: Are you concerned about the Shadow Triad's possibility not making into Episode N?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    They might appear somewhere maybe in the TRVSTP or Ghestis's revenge with Kyurem in Post Episode N Before XY Anime
    I'm not sure if Kyurem will even appear post Episode N. If he does though, it would do well for setting up the idea that Ghetsis wanted Reshiram to get White Kyurem to conquer the whole Unova region. If the Kyurem plot does happen, we might even see Shadow Triad steal DNA splicers from Drayden and other stuff in the background. This is just speculation. Who knows when TP will end... Who knows if any other TP members would be introduced... Only time will tell.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.
    And I don't care about Colress or Charizard and that doesn't make a worse fan.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    I'm not sure if Kyurem will even appear post Episode N. If he does though, it would do well for setting up the idea that Ghetsis wanted Reshiram to get White Kyurem to conquer the whole Unova region. If the Kyurem plot does happen, we might even see Shadow Triad steal DNA splicers from Drayden and other stuff in the background. This is just speculation. Who knows when TP will end... Who knows if any other TP members would be introduced... Only time will tell.
    I'm still wondering about the timeframe as well... Shadow Triad and Sages are left. If they only use Rood and Zinzolin then that would be fine. Rood to showcase the old TP, and Zinzolin to showcase a front with Colress and Ghetsis as the new TP, escaped from Looker's clutches.

    If my logic is correct, and I've typed out the dates so I assume it is, then there would be about 20(max) episodes left. This arc had an adequate amount of exposition and development that such a short arc needs, as far as we can tell by the revealed titles. Considering how a continuation wouldn't need as much exposition, this addition can be done in roughly an addition 10 episodes. Leaving 10 episodes for:
    - The final tourney, which Ash needs to win.
    - Finishing rivalries, if they can't be finished in the tourney.
    - Saying goodbye to characters.
    - Ash heading home.

    In those 10 episodes, if all they have to do is establish the TP of which N was part of once (by showcasing the Driftveil based Rood and Anthea and Concordia (which they already will in BWn)), and establish a continued plot, then 10 episodes is more then enough to showcase Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad and Colress' true research goal.

    - BWkyurem1: Mostly filler for Ash and co, until they learn that Zinzolin and the ShadowTriad have busted out Colress and Ghetsis at the end, and have headed towards the GC.
    - BWk2: [Lentimas Town/Strange House]Group flies NorthEast/Introducing Hugh and the Purrloin-plot, by chasing a few roaming TP's into the Strange House.
    - BWk3: [Lacunosa Town]Looker vs. Colress again! Colress flies off westward in the Plasma Frigate.
    - BWk4: [Village Bridge]Rood and Zinzolin clash, hinting at N's imminent return.
    - BWk5: [Opelucid]Opelucid freezes and the Shadow Triad appears again and the DNA splicers get stolen.
    - BWk6: [Route 11]Obligatory filler?
    - BWk7: [Humilau]Cheren and Hugh again!
    - BWk8: [Plasma Frigate]Battles aboard the Plasma Frigate, Hugh reclaims the Liepard. Zinzolin and Colress comes clean.
    - BWk9: [Giant Chasm/Dragonspiral Tower]Ash and Zekrom unite against Ghetsis, who has taken control over Kyurem!! They fly off to the 'nearby' Dragonspiral Tower.
    - BWk10: [Dragonspiral Tower]N returns! N and Reshiram save Ash and co, but White Kyurem arises from the battle.Kyurem and NTP is beaten once and for all!

    One could add 2 fillers more and have 8 episodes left for:
    - 4/5 episode tourney.
    - 2 final Iris episodes.
    - 1 goodbye Cilan/Unova. Yes, I don't believe he needs his own goodbye episode. Iris had development, whereas he didn't, it's only justice.

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.
    Considering the fact whether they were or were not being held off for this 'arc', it is doubtful to make such a claim. BW23/24 could've made a reasonable case why they were absent for most of Part 1 and 2 of BW. As such, it is wrong to make such a claim, considering the relevant characters are in twelve of the fourteen episodes of this condense third act of the series.

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    And I don't care about Colress or Charizard and that doesn't make a worse fan.
    Agreed.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    And I don't care about Colress or Charizard and that doesn't make a worse fan.
    Who said it did though?
    岩根雅明=♡

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Who said it did though?
    Hating on Charizard is believed to be an unpopular stance.. Believe it.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hating on Charizard is believed to be an unpopular stance.. Believe it.. :P
    Oh true. Personally found him annoying in OS but eh. Disliking Colress however is neither popular or unpopular.
    岩根雅明=♡

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Oh true. Personally found him annoying in OS but eh.
    How dare you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Disliking Colress however is neither popular or unpopular.
    I disagree. Disliking him is unpopular.

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I disagree. Disliking him is unpopular.
    Considering he's got alot of fans, maybe.
    岩根雅明=♡

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Considering he's got alot of fans, maybe.
    Most people on here have watched Pokémon since Gen 1 hence why a lot of people are defending Charizard. If you go to another forum with people who are fans of Gen 5, Colress probably has a lot of fans.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm still wondering about the timeframe as well... Shadow Triad and Sages are left. If they only use Rood and Zinzolin then that would be fine. Rood to showcase the old TP, and Zinzolin to showcase a front with Colress and Ghetsis as the new TP, escaped from Looker's clutches.
    The X and Y anime might start earlier as some predicted, because the games will be a worldwide release. If there's time for another, or possibly more TP plot(s), it may happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    If my logic is correct, and I've typed out the dates so I assume it is, then there would be about 20(max) episodes left. This arc had an adequate amount of exposition and development that such a short arc needs, as far as we can tell by the revealed titles. Considering how a continuation wouldn't need as much exposition, this addition can be done in roughly an addition 10 episodes. Leaving 10 episodes for:
    - The final tourney, which Ash needs to win.
    - Finishing rivalries, if they can't be finished in the tourney.
    - Saying goodbye to characters.
    - Ash heading home.
    I agree with these ideas, and hopefully, Cilan will get something good, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    In those 10 episodes, if all they have to do is establish the TP of which N was part of once (by showcasing the Driftveil based Rood and Anthea and Concordia (which they already will in BWn)), and establish a continued plot, then 10 episodes is more then enough to showcase Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad and Colress' true research goal.
    I'm wondering if the original Team Plasma appears in this episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    - BWkyurem1: Mostly filler for Ash and co, until they learn that Zinzolin and the ShadowTriad have busted out Colress and Ghetsis at the end, and have headed towards the GC.
    - BWk2: [Lentimas Town/Strange House]Group flies NorthEast/Introducing Hugh and the Purrloin-plot, by chasing a few roaming TP's into the Strange House.
    - BWk3: [Lacunosa Town]Looker vs. Colress again! Colress flies off westward in the Plasma Frigate.
    - BWk4: [Village Bridge]Rood and Zinzolin clash, hinting at N's imminent return.
    - BWk5: [Opelucid]Opelucid freezes and the Shadow Triad appears again and the DNA splicers get stolen.
    - BWk6: [Route 11]Obligatory filler?
    - BWk7: [Humilau]Cheren and Hugh again!
    - BWk8: [Plasma Frigate]Battles aboard the Plasma Frigate, Hugh reclaims the Liepard. Zinzolin and Colress comes clean.
    - BWk9: [Giant Chasm/Dragonspiral Tower]Ash and Zekrom unite against Ghetsis, who has taken control over Kyurem!! They fly off to the 'nearby' Dragonspiral Tower.
    - BWk10: [Dragonspiral Tower]N returns! N and Reshiram save Ash and co, but White Kyurem arises from the battle.Kyurem and NTP is beaten once and for all!
    I like the ideas you have here. I was thinking of a tournament (8-9 episodes max) in between these episodes and Team Rocket having their final mission, before they disband. Most of all, I wanted both Team Rocket and Team Plasma to fight with each other like in the postponed two-parter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    One could add 2 fillers more and have 8 episodes left for:
    - 4/5 episode tourney.
    - 2 final Iris episodes.
    - 1 goodbye Cilan/Unova. Yes, I don't believe he needs his own goodbye episode. Iris had development, whereas he didn't, it's only justice.
    I hope Cilan doesn't leave. He was actually pretty funny in some episodes.
    Last edited by Akuroma; 25th February 2013 at 2:16 AM.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.
    Thanks for serving some truth tea. I personally never understood the Shadow Triad's appeal and to be honest, I don't think the anime would have done them justice. The anime has a reputation for ruining a lot of in-game characters, so maybe it's for the best that they haven't/won't appear. Anyway this is Episode N, so N should be the main focus, not the other Team Plasma members.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Anyway this is Episode N, so N should be the main focus, not the other Team Plasma members.
    N is the main focus but they are not going to give Ghetsis and Colress nothing. That would be dumb.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    N is the main focus but they are not going to give Ghetsis and Colress nothing. That would be dumb.
    Dumb maybe, but also extremely likely.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Dumb maybe, but also extremely likely.
    We'll see what happens with Ghetsis but looking at what we know, I think the writers are in love with Colress.

  16. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Most people on here have watched Pokémon since Gen 1 hence why a lot of people are defending Charizard. If you go to another forum with people who are fans of Gen 5, Colress probably has a lot of fans.
    That's why I never can't say I don't like them cuz people treat me as **** when I do. Sorry if my tastes are underrated but that's how I am. Just because I think the Team Plasma is more complete if the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin appears doesn't make me worth of offense. Some respect for unpopular opinions, alright? I have no fun thanks to it so I didn't need the fandom to make me feel even worse.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    That's why I never can't say I don't like them cuz people treat me as **** when I do. Sorry if my tastes are underrated but that's how I am. Just because I think the Team Plasma is more complete if the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin appears doesn't make me worth of offense. Some respect for unpopular opinions, alright? I have no fun thanks to it so I didn't need the fandom to make me feel even worse.
    You have the rights to your opinion. If you like certain characters, then you have the right to.

  18. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    That's why I never can't say I don't like them cuz people treat me as **** when I do. Sorry if my tastes are underrated but that's how I am. Just because I think the Team Plasma is more complete if the Shadow Triad and Zinzolin appears doesn't make me worth of offense. Some respect for unpopular opinions, alright? I have no fun thanks to it so I didn't need the fandom to make me feel even worse.
    That's fine so long as your not stuck up about it. I agree with you on this.
    岩根雅明=♡

  19. #119

    Default

    As a side note, unlike SOME people seems to enjoy to think I'm that worthless, I won't WHINE if the Shadow Triad won't appear in Episode N in the end. If they do, good, if they don't, whatever.
    I won't rub you on it. Besides this is my thread, you guys comment here because you wanted to, by complete free will. Nobody is forced to read this.
    It's true I will be disappointed but that's it. I don't bother people with my tastes too much. Me is me, I like them, so what? I'm aware of the consequences for being in a minority. But my head doesn't always control my tastes. You didn't chose to like some character because you felt like it, you chose because you found some amazing about him or her. Same as me. I'm the same as any of you, I just for some reason pick what the franchise minds least. It's my problem so don't bother me about it.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really don't care about the Shadow Triad. I think that the anime wouldn't be able to handle them in first place. Even TP doesn't get to appear alot so maybe the Shadow Triad would appear in only one episode or two so that wouldn't really matter to me.
    Well if they would have had Team Plasm on in the beginning or Team Rocket could have not been here in the first place, BW 2 could have been enough time along with the N arc to be able to handle them right. But we need to remember that the writers have never been good in handling criminal organizations on this show. The closest, they have was in DP. I thought they were getting better but then when the Meowth arc came about, I became really upset. They could have done the Shadow triad as well as Team Plasma if they wanted to.

    My ideal battle ever!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Since the 7 Sages made a cameo on the recent episode, I'm pretty sure the Shadow Triad will, too, make a cameo appearance. I think that they will be the ones whisking Ghetsis away from arrest.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Since the 7 Sages made a cameo on the recent episode, I'm pretty sure the Shadow Triad will, too, make a cameo appearance. I think that they will be the ones whisking Ghetsis away from arrest.
    Who knows.. But I'm still sticking to my answer:

    No, not worried, concerned or whatever about the Shadow Triad..    Spoiler:- because...:
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Id rather see the plasma frigate more than the triad.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Id rather see the plasma frigate more than the triad.
    This too.. However, a short cameo of Triad is likelier then a the Frigate showing up at this point, because it would serve no purpose.. plotwise.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  25. #125

    Default

    We might see them in flashback;
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •