Thread: It's Up To You ONYX!

Default It's Up To You ONYX!

Hey what's up Serebii! Anyways, I'm a veteran Pokemon player from back in the Pre Steel/Dark days haha. I'm a Graphic artist, and I'm just now getting into EV Training and Competitive fights. My favorite Pokemon changes about everytime I play. Currently it is either Tyranitar, or Nidoking... Idk, I'm a Ground/Rock type of guy I guess. Well I guess that's about it!

Welcome to the forums. What kind of art stuff do you do (I'm not very artistic; does it show)? There is a Fan Art section here; you should check it out.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I used to do a lot of spriting, and entered a few contests with that medium. Now I do Banners, Signatures, Large art. Photomanipulations, all sorts of stuff haha.

Do you have any samples? I'm actually in the market for a new banner.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Welcome, bud. If you're into competitive battling, I would have to suggest joining a guild. I am, of course, obligated to recommend my own, Creamery Command. Anyway, hope to see you there soon!
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Welcome to the forums! I'm not a competitive battler myself, but welcome!

So you're a fan of Onix, huh? :P I'm pretty Hooked on Onyx myself, though it's not my fav

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Do you have any samples? I'm actually in the market for a new banner.
    Um sure, Here's a link to my DA. I also have a thread in the art portion of the forum Here. Just make sure you send me enough info to make it

Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Welcome, bud. If you're into competitive battling, I would have to suggest joining a guild. I am, of course, obligated to recommend my own, Creamery Command. Anyway, hope to see you there soon!
    I just got into making my team, my internet kinda blows so... There's no actual battles for me But I'll give it a look and see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I'm not a competitive battler myself, but welcome!

So you're a fan of Onix, huh? :P I'm pretty Hooked on Onyx myself, though it's not my fav
    Eh, kinda. I used to be back in the GBC days, I had one on my team on my Yellow and traded it over to my Silver... anyways, It's a lot longer than that and I got my name from the Pokepun "Now that's ONIXceptable!" haha, but I misspelled it the first time I used it. Now I just roll with the stone for a name haha.