Thread: Newbie Inbound!

Default Newbie Inbound!

Hi everyone, I'm Stein (Matt, actually). I've been a lurker of the forums and site for quite awhile; the Pokedex has helped more times than I can count! I'm a veteran Pokemon fan, I grew up with the series. I'm just finally getting into competitive battling, breeding, EV training, etc. since I got a stable WiFi connection. I'm a pretty friendly guy, so I look forward to meeting/battling/trading with you all!
    White: 1979 9515 3572
    Black 2: 3225 4920 5395

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum,were all friendly here and won't bite....much XD

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thanks! I'll be sure to don my Rocky Helmet, just in case.
    White: 1979 9515 3572
    Black 2: 3225 4920 5395

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of great sub-boards around here to get battles and battle info, so I hope you enjoy them.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Welcome, have a great time here!
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Welcome, bud. If you're into competitive battling, I would suggest joining a guild. I am, of course, obligated to recommend my own, Creamery Command. Hope to see you there!
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.