Thread: Heroes of Olympus Series thread (by Rick Riordan)

Default Heroes of Olympus Series thread (by Rick Riordan)

As the title says, this thread is for discussing Rick Riordan's "Heroes of Olympus Series", the spin-off of the original "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series!

This thread may contain spoilers, so please remember to put any spoilers in a spoiler tag!

So, what did you think of the series? Which book did you like the best so far? What was your favorite part(s) or line(s) or quote(s)? Any complaints or comments on or about it?

I'm in the middle of the "The Mark of Athena" right now. It seems like it may be the best of the three, though I liked "The Lost Hero" a little better than the second because I really liked Piper and her backstory and all, but the second was really good too in my opinion.

Of course, all SPPf rules apply here and will be enforced (clearly not by me but I will report violators)!
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 8th February 2013 at 2:00 AM.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Only the first book? Seems a bit narrow, why can't we discuss the whole series?

As I said in that intro post, it's so people can view the thread without seeing spoilers (or having to have read the whole series)!
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!

Let's just make this thread for the entire series, as having one thread for just one book in a series really isn't the best idea. Just put spoilers in spoiler tags to hide them.

Okay, forgot about those...good point! plus, that was my initial plan anyway. I'll change the intro post now.