View Poll Results: What pokemon fits my shop?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trubish (very bad)

    5 13.51%
  • Stunkfisk (bad)

    0 0%
  • Pikachu (good)

    3 8.11%
  • Jirachi (very good)

    22 59.46%
  • Mewtwo (DA BEST EVER)

    7 18.92%
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 530

Thread: !jirachi!'s wish emoprium

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    yea :P everything in my shiny flawless/ near flawless section is flawless expect the stat it doesn't need sometimes :P
    so heatran is flawless expect maybe attack and some other stats because it has the IV's for hp ice 70
    Alright awesome, I'm interested in that. So, were you interested in my ev spread for the Gliscor?

    If you are, we could trade now if you'd like
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Alright awesome, I'm interested in that. So, were you interested in my ev spread for the Gliscor?

    If you are, we could trade now if you'd like
    yes I am
    but I can't trade now since I wont be on long anymore and will be having dinner in a couple mins
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    yes I am
    but I can't trade now since I wont be on long anymore and will be having dinner in a couple mins
    Alrighty, awesome

    I'll probably be doing the same in a few minutes actually, and after that, I'll have to be doing some maths as level revision. So, could we trade in say, maybe two hours time from now? I might be able to trade in a hour's time, but unsure. I'll just vm you tonight when I'll probably be able to trade
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Alrighty, awesome

    I'll probably be doing the same in a few minutes actually, and after that, I'll have to be doing some maths as level revision. So, could we trade in say, maybe two hours time from now? I might be able to trade in a hour's time, but unsure. I'll just vm you tonight when I'll probably be able to trade
    well sorry but that has to be tomorrow since I'm watching my favourite tv show after dinner XD
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    well sorry but that has to be tomorrow since I'm watching my favourite tv show after dinner XD
    Alright cool, message me tomorrow then when you know what the best time to trade will be
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Alright cool, message me tomorrow then when you know what the best time to trade will be
    well tomorrow is a party but I think I can still trade then (before the party of course)
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    well it's male and of course it has those egg moves :P
    yes it's completely flawless and shiny
    okay that's fine what can you offer?
    I've just started doing some egg abuse so atm I've only got:

    Chimchar (m)
    Naive, Blaze
    31|31|31|31|31|31

    Gligar (f)
    Impish, Imunity
    31|31|31|31|31|31

    Both are shiny.

    Gonna RNG some more over the weekend. Btw I clone through pokecheck but since they're my pokemon I can do it without a ribbon.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    hello!
    im interested in that shiny umbreon
    can offer shiny ut horsea, koffing, and pidove
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Hi!
    I'm interested in your Space Centre deoxys ut impish.
    I can offer an Adamant 31/31/30/30/30/30 Shiny Boldore? Or even 2 of those if you want (not cloned just RNG'ed double!)
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    I've just started doing some egg abuse so atm I've only got:

    Chimchar (m)
    Naive, Blaze
    31|31|31|31|31|31

    Gligar (f)
    Impish, Imunity
    31|31|31|31|31|31

    Both are shiny.

    Gonna RNG some more over the weekend. Btw I clone through pokecheck but since they're my pokemon I can do it without a ribbon.
    okay I'd like the gligar
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    hello!
    im interested in that shiny umbreon
    can offer shiny ut horsea, koffing, and pidove
    can I get some details on koffing and pidove?
    Quote Originally Posted by blisseytank View Post
    Hi!
    I'm interested in your Space Centre deoxys ut impish.
    I can offer an Adamant 31/31/30/30/30/30 Shiny Boldore? Or even 2 of those if you want (not cloned just RNG'ed double!)
    alright that's fine does they both have the adamant nature?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post

    alright that's fine does they both have the adamant nature?
    Yes!
    Do we have deal?
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blisseytank View Post
    Yes!
    Do we have deal?
    yup ^^ so they both are exactly the same?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    6

    Default

    im on now if your available
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

    (CLICK ME )
    Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT




  14. #464
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twiztid420 View Post
    im on now if your available
    yup let's trade now
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    6

    Default

    inside le wifi, re entering
    [Face Haver]POKEDEX: 718{Dragon Safari-Sliggoo, Noibat and fraxure}
    3DS:0473-8732-6653

    (CLICK ME )
    Caught My first ever shiny, a psyduck ,Found em in a horde right outside the daycare caught at 10:06 on 10/21/13
    Hatched my first shiny via masuda method, a chikorita , docile 31/XX/31/31/31/31 16 eggs 2/11/14 4:37 PM
    most recent MM success: tepig , brave, 31/31/31/06/31/21 W/ curse, superpower & suckerpunch, 5/16/14 NFT




  16. #466
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    The koffing in a premier ball
    Naive, good perseverance
    Ot: me
    Ivs: unknown
    Ut met at virbank complex at lv.11

    Pidove in quick ball
    Lonely ,impetuous and silly
    Ot: me
    Iv: unknown
    UT met at route.9
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    The koffing in a premier ball
    Naive, good perseverance
    Ot: me
    Ivs: unknown
    Ut met at virbank complex at lv.11

    Pidove in quick ball
    Lonely ,impetuous and silly
    Ot: me
    Iv: unknown
    UT met at route.9
    is the koffing untrained?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Yea it is untrained so do you want it
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Yea it is untrained so do you want it
    yea I want it!!!
    koffing for umbreon?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    okay I'd like the gligar

    can I get some details on koffing and pidove?


    alright that's fine does they both have the adamant nature?
    Cool, when can you trade? I'm available most afternoons and anytime this Friday.

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    When can you trade?
    My Friendcode is 3740-8721-8408.
    I can trade now and between now and one hour.. if that isn't okay for you i maybe can trade tommorow?
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    yea I want it!!!
    koffing for umbreon?
    Lol ok just pm me when you can trade
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Lol ok just pm me when you can trade
    I will
    buump!
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Holadijee ^^,

    Slowpoke ut bold egg moves: -curse -yawn -thunder wave
    Shellder ut Jolly egg moves: -rock blast -icicle spear
    Frillish ut bold water absorb (male)
    Litwick ut modest flash fire

    for the four pokemon you want ^^, If that's allright You're list is getting rather big. I remember it being a lot shorter haha.
    Have respect and you will be respected.
    My timezone: GMT +2

    Black: 2538 2785 0015
    White 2: 3311 2468 0743

    Novus Rex Pokemon Perfectum Shop

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RexNovus View Post
    Holadijee ^^,

    Slowpoke ut bold egg moves: -curse -yawn -thunder wave
    Shellder ut Jolly egg moves: -rock blast -icicle spear
    Frillish ut bold water absorb (male)
    Litwick ut modest flash fire

    for the four pokemon you want ^^, If that's allright You're list is getting rather big. I remember it being a lot shorter haha.
    fine by me ^^ do yoyu care shelderr has pokérus?
    haha thanks
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •