Thread: Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Australian & New Zealand Meloetta

Default Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Australian & New Zealand Meloetta

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

This update may be amended throughout the day. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
    With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
    Last Update: 09:40 GMT

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 - Meloetta Event
    Following on from the USA & Canadian reveal of the Meloetta event, we now have details of the Australian & New Zealand distribution. Like America, this distribution runs in various stores. In Australia it will run in EB Games and Target while in New Zealand it runs in select JB HiFi stores. The specific stores are listed here. The distribution runs from March 4th to April 19th

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

I hope they release this in Europe soon.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

I hope they do it over Wi-fi in the future, Brazil never gets store events =/