Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Nintendo E-Shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,290

    Default Nintendo E-Shop

    Hello evryone

    Is it actually possible that they will give a pokemon demo/ 3 D video in the e-shop?

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Hello evryone

    Is it actually possible that they will give a pokemon demo/ 3 D video in the e-shop?
    Is it possible? Yes. Will they do it? That's a big fat no.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Yeah, it's a possibility. Doubtful, though, because Pokemon has a tried and true formula it sticks to, so most potential buyers will know what to expect.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Okay I understand that they will not make an demo
    But there is a chance they will make a trailer in 3D so we know how it looks at screen right?

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I'd say that's likely.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Okay I understand that they will not make an demo
    But there is a chance they will make a trailer in 3D so we know how it looks at screen right?
    I wish...speaking of the E-Shop...anyone know where I can get money cards for it? generially
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    There is google... It knows evrything : D

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    I wish...speaking of the E-Shop...anyone know where I can get money cards for it? generially
    I'd say any dedicated game store is a safe bet, though you can also find them in some Wal*Marts and the likes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    I'd say any dedicated game store is a safe bet, though you can also find them in some Wal*Marts and the likes.
    thank you so much, I just got my 3DS so I wasn't sure
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The tube (a pencil you ride)
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    thank you so much, I just got my 3DS so I wasn't sure
    I recommend Colors 3D by the way (it's what I drew my signature on)


    White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Okay I understand that they will not make an demo
    But there is a chance they will make a trailer in 3D so we know how it looks at screen right?
    It is very likely that they will release a trailer in 3D, it is after all the first main series pokémon series for the 3DS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    thank you so much, I just got my 3DS so I wasn't sure
    Well if you have anymore question about your 3DS you can always ask them in the 3DS thread.

    Now that this tread has outlived its purpose I will get a mod to lock it.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Unova, Unknown area
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I highly think it's possible.
    Well, Maybe in the next couple of weeks or so. After all, GameFreak is being EXTRA quiet about it.
    SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Shining in 32 skies
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer SonicLife View Post
    Well, Maybe in the next couple of weeks or so. After all, GameFreak is being EXTRA quiet about it.
    Yeah.

    That may have something do with the fact that it's not being released for another nine months and they probably don't even have enough finished gameplay to make a demo out of.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,327

    Default

    First, the 3DS does support Demos. There are have been TWO "downloadable" Demos for Pokémon games, as well as Demo Carts for BW1. The two Downloadable demos are For Pokémon Rumble, and Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Before you start looking for them, these demos may not available. As one game is sold via of the Wii Shop, and the other is part of the DS Download section Nintendo Channel. Notice that all the games I've mentioned, are Side games, not "main series" games.

    Chances are they'll have a least a few 3d Videos on 3DS over the summer.

    Since this thread has been answered and It's Most likey going to get the post saying the exact same things repeated. Shutting.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •