Thread: Trainer used Troll! The opponent rage-quit!

Default Trainer used Troll! The opponent rage-quit!

Trainer used Troll! The opponent rage-quit!

What I did here was make a Paraflinch team. As I like to annoy people, I decided to make a team that was built for annoying people. Good thing Smogon came out with that list of 10 annoying pokemon . See how you like it, all suggestions are welcomed as long as they are useful.

The team utilizes three pokemon that are meant to troll the opponent through paralyzation, mainly. Two sweepers then utilize flinching tactics, and the last poke is for support, mainly rapid spin.
    Changes in Bold.

The parashufflers:

Myu the Mew @ Leftovers
    Ability- Synchronize
    Impish Nature. 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 spd.
    Roost
    Stealth Rock
    Dragon Tail
    Thunder Wave

Pretty much a backup parashuffler, aside from Dragonite. Still, it can induce a lot of rage with its attacks. Lower defenses due to not having Multiscale, but it is quite damn bulky. Stealth Rock is for early hazards, which helps a lot.

Typhoon the Dragonite @ Leftovers
    Ability- Multiscale
    Careful Nature. 252 sp. def, 252 HP, 4 Atk
    Roost
    Substitute
    Dragon Tail
    Thunder Wave

Not as common as Dragon Dance users, but damn annoying. It is pretty easy to find what set it is running after one sees the Thunder Wave, but that won't make things a lot easier. The Multiscale ability allows Dragonite to become a defensive behemoth, allowing it to tank hits it would normally not be able to take. Dragon Tail is so that it isn't complete taunt bait, and Substitutes can be made as a frustrated opponent switches out.

Cotton the Whimsicott @ Leftovers
    Ability- Prankster
    Timid Nature. 252 def, 252 sp. def, 4 spd.
    Leech Seed
    Substitute
    Stun Spore
    Protect

Another pokemon great for trolling, Whimsicott's Prankster ability allows it to set up Substitutes before it can be taunted. I then go for either a stun spore to paralyze ground types or leech seed if they were already paralyzed before. The reason she's got no HP EVs is so that she can leech away health from the enemy and regain more health in the process to get more HP for more subs. Protect allows her to stall. Annoying, isn't she?

The paraflinchers:

Egg the Togekiss @ Leftovers
    Ability- Serene Grace
    Calm Nature. 252 HP, 4 def, 252 sp. def
    Heal Bell
    Air Slash
    Aura Sphere
    Roost

The normal Togekiss set, only instead of a paralyzing move (as the parashufflers got that down), she utilizes Heal Bell to help out the entire team. Air Slash is to troll. Aura Sphere nails those pesky steel types who don't give a second damn about the flinching moves.

Sheldon the Cloyster @ King's Rock
    Ability- Skill Link
    Impish Nature. 252 HP, 252 sp. def, 4 def.
    Icicle Spear
    Rock Blast
    Shell Smash
    Rapid Spin

Cloyster can rapid spin to get rid of pesky hazards, as half my team hates Stealth Rock. I use King's Rock and Skill Link to form a strategy I have used with my Cinccino before, named King's Link. What this does is that with a 5-hit move, the opponent has a 41% chance of flinching. Combined with paralyzation, the opponent has around a 55% chance of not moving, slightly lower than Jirachi's Iron Head flinch chance. Shell Smash allows Sheldon to be a sweeper if needed

Gin the Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Ability- Serene Grace
    Careful Nature. 252 HP, 224 sp. def, 32 spd.
    Iron Head
    Protect
    Wish
    Fire Punch/Body Slam/Thunderpunch

Biggest problem with this set is that I'm not able to acquire a Jirachi with Body Slam T-T. Well, Fire Punch is there for coverage, so.... Whatever. Wish is to heal itself as well as Sheldon, who has no other way to heal. Protect makes it more reliable

So, what do you think?
    Last edited by silverangel; 31st December 2012 at 1:31 AM.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

No coolness factor cause it doesn't have Dunsparce.

Needs less legendary, and more annoying pokemon that arent really supposed to be on teams (Spinda, Luvdisc, etc.) increases troll points +50
    In-Game Name: Cealot
    Pokemon Y: 2895-7697-8437
    Friend Safari: Ice - Beartic, Spheal, Piloswine

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    If you like Pokemon, then you're a true fan. If you don't like Pokemon, then you're not. Regardless of generation.

Mew and Cloyster don't really fit tbh, sure they can para and flinch respectively but other stuff can do that too like Gyarados with Waterfall and TWave or whatever and to a lesser extent Dragonite. Prankster Whimsicott is annoying turd #1 then your ParaFlinch duo. So, lets see, if you want another SubSeeder, Jumpluff is pretty damn annoying. I guess keep Multiscale Shuffler cause that'd cause a bunch of ragequits as well lmao. You do need hazards so errr... Ferrothorn with Knock Off

You should try sableye on this team. He's one of the most annoying things out there...

Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Taunt
    - Confuse Ray
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 29th December 2012 at 4:19 AM.

Trainer Level 3 Squad | Alpha Sapphire Team - - En Route from Petalburg to Slateport via Ocean | WF Quest Log

@Atrocious-Dunsparce could work, but it doesn't get heal bell, so Togekiss gets that spot. Maybe it can steal a place from Cloyster.

@MoMusica- Adding useless pokemon adds troll points, but not much as a clear-minded opponent will just crush them in their path. Dunsparce may have a chance though, with 40% rock slide flinch chance, 60% paralysis from secret power, and Magic Coat, maybe he stands a chance to get a spot from Cloyster.

@Atrocious 2- I don't want Ferry, as I can't seem to take a fire type hit, and Gin provides Stealth Rock. Got anything that can take a fire type hit?

@Sparkbeat- thanks for a Sableye set, but if you check Smogon, note Sableye isn't on that list of annoying pokemon, because all it does is cripple one pokemon with iron ball, and...... Never mind, I don't know why Sableye isn't on that list, it can be damn annoying if it wants. I might replace Will-o-wisp with a Thunder Wave to annoy people even further with parafusion

I just found out why Shaymin-S is so annoying. It's a fast subseeder, and a paraflincher. It's Whimsicott and Jirachi rolled into one.... no wonder it was unanimously banned.
    Last edited by silverangel; 29th December 2012 at 1:24 PM.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

will rate later, but js Sub doesn't block Taunt
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    Eon Ticket distributed on December 6th:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net
    Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht
    And then via StreetPass!

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

Really? It worked for me...... When I used substitutes to block Deoxys-D's Taunt..... That's weird.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Does anyone think I should replace Subseed Whimsicott for Subseed level 1 Prankster Cottonee? I think it'll troll people to rage inducing levels when they are stalled by a level 1 pokemon. It would work best as a lead, of course.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

You could try SS>Razor Shell on Cloyster. It is kinda like Torkoal in NU, Smash to defeat Spin Blockers and then spin.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

That's useful, as Rock Blast already nails everything Razor Shell does.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

holf up, you had cloyster with out shell smash? it is the matter with you?

and skymin is not like whims and jirachi, it gained massive stat increases while only suffering (correct me if i'm wrong) 50 points worth of stat drop, in it's defenses, which are useless for skymin's purpose.

any half-assed team gives you trouble, so i recommend starmie ----> really anyone, and give toge t-wave over heal bell, clerics are **** in this meta. i'll give you my starmie set later.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

looked into synergy, but every weakness is reliably covered, so I only really have few move suggestions:
    aura sphere > FThrower on TKiss for Heatran. Ferro and Scizor will be killed by Air Slash anyway.
    Protect > Uturn on Cotton. longer stalling, more annoyance.
    SR > Aura sphere on mew, Protect > SR on Rachi, for earlier hazards, and giving Rachi reliable recovery.

The Netherlands:
    And then via StreetPass!

Thanks for that advice, Skydiver. However, Ghosts, if you say any half-assed team gives me trouble, you really need to back that up. No way to back that up=unreliable which turns to- useless advice. Sorry if that hurt, but it's true. I want reasoning behind any criticism, otherwise it's not useful. Same applies to all RMT advice.

Also, I know Shaymin's defenses suck, but they're on par with Whimsicott. Shaymin combines Whimsicott's speedy Subseed skills with Jirachi's paraflinch skills. That's what I mean by how Shaymin is like Whimsicott and Jirachi.

Again, thanks for that advice, Sky

Also, I'm thinking of a Cottonee set to replace Whimsicott. What do you think?

Cotton the Cottonee (level 1) @ Focus Sash
    No EVs cause it won't matter much
    Stun Spore/Endeavor
    Leech Seed
    Substitute
    Grasswhistle

Same Subseed as before, just with a twist. With Cottonee's awful HP, she can use Endeavor to cut down on the opponent's HP very quickly, leaving them very vulnerable. Grasswhistle allows her to put a pokemon out of commission (usually a grass type). Focus Sash allows her to take a hit (only one direct hit).

You think Cottonee would be more trolly?
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Cottonee seems like a great troll, but when have you got time to use endeavor? 1st turn set up a leech seed, then proceed to sub. Taunt might be good on it, to prevent it from being phazed. Grasswhistle is a great addition, even though its flat out unreliable accuracy. If it hits, it's great. But that'd give you only 1 turn to actually use Endeavor. so maybe taunt > endeavor and you got such an annoying lead that even kills ubers

The Netherlands:
    And then via StreetPass!

Cottonee Subseed tactics can already take down many threats, but I use endeavor to deal with Grass types. I use Grasswhistle (which hits a lot for me, unlike Leech Miss, which missed four times in a row, to put them to sleep, then endeavor to cut their HP down, and switch in another poke to finish them.

I'm not a big fan of taunt, mainly because it doesn't work out nicely for me.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Bump. I do think I need more full rates on this team. Is it still effective in the metagame?
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

I know. It's not OU.

Amphoros @ Leftovers
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Jolly

-Cotton Guard
    -Thunder Wave
    -Swagger/Protect
    -Thunderbolt/Thunder/Chargebeam

Good for stall and annoying in matches. Cotton Guard is just to make sure of no OHKOs, but are still probable w/ Earthquake. Swagger is in combo with CG, and Thunder Wave is to continuously land blows of your fourth move. GL with this! XD

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

As Ampharos gets Confuse Ray, I think I'll use that instead of Swagger. Thanks a lot, though. I still need a way to paralyze ground types, though.

If you think the team isn't trolly enough, don't worry. I'm making an Ubers team with Magikarp. Magikarp.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Locking due to a month+ bump. Don't do that kiddos.